• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Yekk

Regent
One simple change to this so far useless part of the game would be very simple. To have all troops adjusted to a middle age attack/defense. Spears adjusted to CE stats. SAAB Drill Rangers done the same. Each keeping its unique abilities. Imbalance is one of the items EVERYONE has said needs to be addressed. This would greatly even the playing field. Strong low age players would have a chance, small, of beating a weak SAAB player.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
What is the minimum amount of participation/what are the criteria to qualify for a reward?

I did a couple of fights - won some and lost some - and did not receive a reward...

DeletedUser

On the other hand, it's possible they showed it to us this bad just because by comparison when it's still bad but not AS bad the screaming will be more muted :p Perhaps they know this is a horrible feature and are just being sneaky about showing an even-worse version of it first so they can pretend they were listening to complaints as they eventually force through an already-planned
That is how I see all the latest event feedback... :D What poor naive creatures we all are.

Thunderdome

Emperor
1595259374521.png
Well. What do you know? My first attack onto me... in how long? Thanks kroix (whoever you are).

And thought the points reset to 6000 each time a new tourney starts.

Corrected. I jumped the gun on it.

Last edited:

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Sorry, this refers to your Combat points. At the end of each Arena, 10% of your combat point score will be deducted from your current points score to give you your new starting point for the next Arena..

The exception being if you already score below 6000 points, or your calculation takes you below 6000 points. In this case, your points are reset to 6000 points.
It just gets worse - lol. To confirm, if you did well last time round, for whatever reason, you start the next cycle with a huge advantage. So a player of high age with a huge defense can accumulate a very high score easily due to numerous defensive victories which enjoy a 20% bonus. They then get to keep 90% of that score going forward in the next period.
Inno, you could not possibly have designed a system which could motivate players less. Low game age players already suffer a huge disadvantage and this makes it virtually impossible for any player outside of SAAB to compete. Just check the game age of the top 100 players so far.
Words are starting to fail me. We have had some crazy and illogical things from you guys over the years but nothing anywhere near as bad as this.

Thunderdome

Emperor
1595260883597.png
In case some are asking why I do the +50 fights.

@praeceptor I see you.

Things aside, they had changed the timer from 4 hours to 2 now. While it's a step in a somewhat right direction, there are things that needed to be done in order for the players to like the feature but I think that's a bit too late now.

Aether7

Farmer
Things aside, they had changed the timer from 4 hours to 2 now. While it's a step in a somewhat right direction, there are things that needed to be done in order for the players to like the feature but I think that's a bit too late now.

More useless clicking more often. I have removed my defending army from the feature... its a waste to leave them there as they cant be used to attack/defend in the main game.

They need to bring back the old towers already!

Vital

Farmer
It will be very good if you add a timer of a moment when the week of PvP arena will finish into the window "Weekly Reward" / "rewards" / "ranking" or into the first window. Thanks.

Feodor

Farmer
I don't see the purpose of this arena, I'm hma and have to fight against saab units. And I loose my units without being able to control them. I'm going to skip this feature. Unfortunately, I liked the tournament on the live servers, and I won't have it now. Shame.

Luke Stark

Marquis
after a week if you do not start from the very first time pvp arena comes on live servers basically you are screwed
a) due to the fact that top10 players get to keep HUGE amount of points on to the next week
b) cause there will be some diamond spender on each world to screw up the ranking for everybody

after a week I can truly say this part of the game ( and I play foe for more then 4 years now ) is the WORST I ever seen. I'm not going to bother with this when it goes to live in this form, it's just a waste of my mouse/pad for the clicks...

Queen Amaria

Steward
I have now canceled this senseless PvP tournament, too. You can only lose against end-gamers or spank tiny players - both of which are simply unsightly.
I want fights of my age - there are almost never.
That's not fun! Please delete it and work on it. And give us back the old towers!:mad:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I like the 2 hours timer.
I believe they changes something with the matching. Now 200 points match is impossible, 100 point is also impossible most of the time, so yes, I too have to choose some 50 points fights :-(