• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

DeletedUser9974

Bonjour
Cette chose est vraiment déroutante, cela n'a strictement plus rien à voir avec un jeu de stratégie, on ne voit pas vraiment contre qui sur le combat, il n'est pas possible de cliquer sur l'icone du joueur pour voir:
- sa ville
-ses GM
- sa guilde
De plus on a perdu les tours JcJ qui sont si amusantes et stimulantes puisque elles dépendaient de TOUS les combats réalisés
Avec ce genre de développement 30% de l’intérêt du jeu est complètement perdu!
Le ou les développeurs de ce truc ont perdu la tout sens commun ! serait ce du a l'abus de substances chimiques ou d'alcool ? ou, plus grave, les deux ?

shad2389

Viceroy
Bonjour
Cette chose est vraiment déroutante, cela n'a strictement plus rien à voir avec un jeu de stratégie, on ne voit pas vraiment contre qui sur le combat, il n'est pas possible de cliquer sur l'icone du joueur pour voir:
- sa ville
-ses GM
- sa guilde
De plus on a perdu les tours JcJ qui sont si amusantes et stimulantes puisque elles dépendaient de TOUS les combats réalisés
Avec ce genre de développement 30% de l’intérêt du jeu est complètement perdu!
Le ou les développeurs de ce truc ont perdu la tout sens commun ! serait ce du a l'abus de substances chimiques ou d'alcool ? ou, plus grave, les deux ?
Hello
This thing is really confusing, it has absolutely nothing to do with a strategy game, we do not really see who against the fight, it is not possible to click on the player icon to see:
- his city
-its GB's
- his guild
In addition we lost the PvP rounds which are so fun and stimulating since they depended on ALL the fights carried out
With this kind of development 30% of the interest of the game is completely lost!
The developer (s) of this thing have lost all common sense! Could it be due to the abuse of chemicals or alcohol? or, more seriously, both?

1BFA

Viceroy
Auto Battle-- Fine..since it is on both ends (We take it that you are incapable of making changes for a true pvp i.e. both manual...which is sad because you had the chance to do it). And it is not acceptable to make attacker only Auto because your AI is dumb.
Opponents-- Unacceptable -- Max should be 2 ages higher
Prizes -- Very Poor, You removed the incentive for lower level players to brag about they were top in HMA Tower...give them some incentive to play the tower.
All relevant GBs Not working in PVP Tower: Not Acceptable either.
Others: Add replay so that 1) ppl can see what they are fighting against 2) how your army does.... so that they can tweak their attack/defense.... brag about stuff... etc

Edit:
Additions: Add PvP Attrition so that someone cannot pay their way thru and win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8168

Please remember this is day 2 of Beta release. Feedback is not from the forum alone, but to expect to see any kind of changes so soon into a release is unrealistic. Feedback is collated and fed back regularly. To imply that your feedback is not read is simply not true.

Please keep your feedback constructive and avoid swearing and Developer bashing. Posts should have an English translation if posted in a foreign language. Whilst we appreciate your feedback it is also important to stay within the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
yes it has only been 2 days but with that being said and this overwhelming NEGATIVE reviews (33 pages) this should have a major priority rather than waiting for things to go away !

shad2389

Viceroy
Love it!

I put a rogue in defense in case your spearfighter attacks me! lol.
Grrrr !!! Damned you kill me (or not)
0lq3.jpg

Each time you lose a battle the age of you difficult match is going down.
Now the difficult one is EMA with a rogue in defense... It is very very difficult to lose on PvP arena :(

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
All in all I'm a bit disappointed.

It feels unfair that you gets matched against players of all ages. It's impossible to win against players several eras above you.

And that the hard option only seem to consist of SAAB players with lots of attack percent makes it totally impossible to win those (I'm in ME).

And the way it decides the difficulty often feels a bit random not taking player age and bonuses into account.

The added opportunity of manual battle would also make it more PvP than this AI vs AI. Also would make it easier to win against people above your era. Even if it wouldn't solve the real problem with everyone against everyone, since for example EMA units can't beat SAAB units no matter how good fighter the EMA player is.

The rewards also feels quite low, but at least it's an improvement from the old PvP tournament. Since you get more than those medals that fast got completely useless after getting a high enough Arc.

Also the Next button in the bottom of the ranking list doesn't work on mobile. It only takes you to the top of the ranking list again where a Previous button appears. And if you press it nothing happens except that the button disappears.

I also don't understand why people in the rankings can have points that's not even tens. Since the points given out according to the attack log all is exactly that.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Based on the screenshots people posted you can get -25, -50 and -100 when someone attack and you lose. So that should be Easy, Medium, Hard.

And also have seen +120 and +240 when people attack and you win. Medium and hard difficulties probably I guess.

Last edited:
I have won 240 point 2 times where I defeded myself and lost 100 point several times and 50 point one time

View attachment 5739
Yep maybe depends on troops on defense... only had a spearfighter on defense when -25 or level of difficulty of fight

Cool i'm last (but not the least) and i can fight EMA, or EMA or... EMA ! Thx Inno... You might lose and lose and lose to have easy "difficult" fight ;)

ttf3.jpg

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Yep maybe depends on troops on defense... only had a spearfighter on defense when -25 or level of difficulty of fight
No it depent of the attacker choose the fight, that will give him 25 point or the fight, that will give him 100 point, if he win 25, you will lose 25 but if he lose, he will lose 25 point but you will win 25 + 20% it seem.
So when my attacker tried to win 200 point but lost the fight, he did lose 200 point but I did win 200 + 20% = 240 point.
So one Spearfighter can cost you a lot of point

Thunderbummy

Marquis
I just checked my log. For each battle that I have won, I have only been awarded the points advertised. i.e. 200, 100 or 50. There has been no additional 20%.