• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

DeletedUser8100

It's one of the worst updates ever, I'm sorry.

Please bring back the old PVP Towers.

If you really want the the PVP Arena, these are my suggestions:
- manual battles
- a player can join only a tournament of a specific hera (for example a player of Early Middle Age can join a tournament of his hera, Iron age or Bronze age)
- easy battles = 0% atk e def boost (or in the lower part of the population range), medium battles 50-100% atk or def, hard battles 100% or more
- better rewards and according to the specifc hera

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I now have 3 player opponents.
I have 6,850 points
the first has 8,950 points
the second has 7,480 points
the third has 2,975 points, it is the last in the classification, that of this morning had 4,200 points.

This should give an indication of the differences in points to determine the opponents.

Tresco

Farmer
I've just tried a fight on GbG, no points given and a hood fight no points given, if you want to upset thousands of your
customers you're heading down the right path, many of us do GbG and hood attacks for the battle/ranking points,
it you take that away for a pay per fight nonsense competition you obviously haven't given a lot of thought to the
wishes of the players that make up the vast majority that are the body of this game and I predict that you will lose
many of them.

Fenix

Viceroy
A little bug: in pvp arena (log, battle or ranking), click in the picture of a player, click in the picture to visit the city, and click back to city, and you will get this:

1594897480131.png

bromtor

Squire
Im not allowed to speak riskking this an that but arena su...s it even takes the lust out off me to logon to the regulair servers if this what im gonne get then FoE is over for me after 9 years im forced out bij AI sooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooring great job developers really great done

DeletedUser9470

Why did you withdraw the PVP towers and the classification?

Why not just add the arena with a special arena ranking?

For the arena:

Manual combat

Balance the adversaries, not end up modern with adversaries of the asteroid but with as adversary of the modern, postmodern, progressive

MageKnight

Farmer
This is just bonkers.

I'm in EMA yesterday --- weakest defender Post Modern - today LMA -defence at 88% - double my attack - so I'm stuck unless I throw away troops. No manual mode --- I can see in manual I would win easily, instead of losing an average of three troops a day.

bilboman

Merchant
Auto-battle is kind of brainless for attack and defense. Can you find out from the log (or anywhere) what the attacking (if you lost) or defending troops were? Otherwise, even with auto-battle, you are flying blind - how would you even know if there was a bug affecting the battle (it does happen). Definitely worse than what it replaced.

Yekk

Regent
Letting the rankings list sort itself out was a poor decision. Having opponents an age or 2 up and down apart would have been the smart move. That said I still have no clue why this part of the game exists... Towers for those that did pvp were not broken. I will continue for a while to play this part of the game but each day I will delete my defense army. The rewards leave me with a bad taste in my mouth if I ever accepted them...

Praeceptor

Marquis
I've noticed multiple people defending with 1 rogue. Looks like some on beta have no interest in this feature. This in my opinion says a lot about the feature.

I'm doing that, and purposefully losing every battle to see how low I can get my score :)

Unbelievably the player below me must have spent diamonds to buy fights just to lose them so they are over a thousand points less than me!

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I like the PvP arana :p

1. No manuel battles do it more fair when it comes to use of rouges as you can't place them in your defense
2. Fighting other timeages, I like that and I had won over ages higher than me'
3. I like the way it works, so if someone beat you, you are losing point and can se it in the journal, same if your defense hold, you get the point
4. I never cared about defense %, but here it do a diff
5. I do find the rewards a little poor
6. I would like to be able to see the fight

BUT it should not replace the old neighborwars. I tried to attack a neighbor, that is not possible, that't really sad (ok, this is reportet as a bug). I like the old neighborwar and the plundring part. That should not be remover just because someone keep crying.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
How do I know this, what points have I accrued if I can't see them they don't exist
You can see it in the log, the one with swords are your attack and the one woth Shield are the ones who did attack you.
Arana1.jpg

But how did I get 240 point when I was attacked?

Arana2.jpg