• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Matching up players really needs to get fixed. LMA player is hard and SAAB player with better defense is easy, that can not be explained in any way.

. View attachment 5702

It's being matched on points not on stats (which does make sense) - that LMA player is plumped up with points and therefore rates as a medium (you don't actually have a hard in your 3).

What does not make sense is treating EMA and SAAB players identically in one big pool. Maybe they should stagger the start positions or something? i.e. start EMA players at 1000, HMA at 1500, LMA at 2000, etc - that way the EMA players doing really well start to see the HMA players doing poorly. And stop seeing SAAB players :p I'd also suggest if this was being followed up on that the prizes as lackluster as they are be assigned "per-age". i.e. while you might get to fight players an age or two ahead or behind you, the prize at the end of the week should be for being "highest rank of your age" not "here's a few medals for being ranked #2500 because you can't really compete with the vast majority of players"

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Incidentally, apparently the rankings reset - maybe a bug, maybe intentional to try and fix some things (though apparently not the matchmaking yet).
1594695711824.png

And apparently 5 fights counts as inactive (+50 5 times):
1594695629719.png
(and my CP reset to 6000)

So one more suggestion: visibility of when you've done enough to be active

DeletedUser

I used 3 coins for 3 fights and yet im "inactive" and get at small warning...
So inactivity aint how much i fight but depends on my rank and that i didnt get a reward?

And why was the arena reset, if u want feedback u kinda need to tell us what u changed or trying to change

Attachments

• pvp.png
    pvp.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 23

waykwabu

Farmer
I cannnot even get started. When I try I'm told I have assign defending army, but I have done this through army management - ( placed blue borders around units). Then I just get run around in circles, feel like giving the game away. Anyone know how to get started ?

CrashBoom

Legend
I cannnot even get started. When I try I'm told I have assign defending army, but I have done this through army management - ( placed blue borders around units). Then I just get run around in circles, feel like giving the game away. Anyone know how to get started ?
reload game

assign defending (=yellow) army when asked

waykwabu

Farmer
reload game ??? apart from clicking on the tower, that just sends me around in circles. What else to do to "reload" ?

When I click on PVP Arena tower I get sent to Army Management - to assign defending army it's blue - where's this yellow ?

Last edited:

meggio87

Farmer
Good morning,..my thought..mmmhhh..another flop in the game..

In my main server I will win big..

But do you need now attack to neighbors?..and the GBs for plunder?..

My valuation out of the BETA: failed :( :( :( :( :(

it would really really be cool if the possibility can be added to challenge someone from this arena; so that i can test my attack power against someone with huge def to see if i can break it :)

bromtor

Squire
Take a print screen with the Print Screen button
1. Take a print screen of your entire computer screen
You take a print screen of your entire computer screen in four steps:

Press the Print Screen button to take a print screen. No confirmation is displayed, but in the background there is now an image on the clipboard.
The size of your print screen is determined by the resolution of your computer screen.
Open the Windows Paint program. To open Paint in Windows 10, type paint in the taskbar search box, then select Paint from the list of search results.
Press the Control key + V to paste the print screen in Paint. You can now also edit the screenshot.
You can also paste the print screen in other programs, for example in Word or an email.
You can now save the print screen. Press the Control key + S to save the file. Then choose the folder in which you want to save the print screen. Finally, give the print screen an appropriate name and click the Save button.
Save the print screen as a PNG or JPG file. A JPG image has a slightly lower quality than a PGN image, but the final file is smaller.
Taking a print screen of your entire computer screen is also possible by using the keyboard shortcut Windows + Print Screen. Windows will then automatically save your print screen as a PNG file in the folder C: \ Users \ Username \ Pictures \ Screen shot. The files are automatically named "screen recording" followed by a number in brackets. The most recent print screen has the highest number.

2. Take a print screen from the active window
Do you only want to take a print screen of your active window and not of your entire screen? Then follow these four steps:

Open the window of which you want to take a print screen. Press the Print Screen key + Alt key simultaneously. Again no confirmation is displayed, but in the background there is now an image on the clipboard.
The size of your print screen is determined by the resolution of your computer screen.
Open the Windows Paint program. To open Paint in Windows 10, type paint in the taskbar search box, then select Paint from the list of search results.
Press the Control key + V to paste the print screen in Paint. You can now also edit the screenshot.
You can also paste the print screen in other programs, for example in Word or an email.
You can now save the print screen. Press the Control key + S to save the file. Then choose the folder in which you want to save the print screen. Finally, give the print screen an appropriate name and click the Save button.
Save the print screen as a PNG or JPG file. A JPG image has a slightly lower quality than a PGN image, but the final file is smaller.

piejotter

Farmer
I think the prices are a bit low.. especially compared to what you get from GE and GBG.

As a EMA player I get a lot of asteroid belt opponent.. not really a fear fight.
But I'm guessing this will improve over time, the ranking depends on history I think.

Apart from those two remarks it's a nice feature. Again an extra "opt-in" challenge for the active player.