• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

coolyfooly

Squire
you attack
they defend

so they don't use CoA and zeus and CDM :rolleyes:

I all reayd stated they have event buildings that give much higher stats for defending armies for thoes who will say they not used.... But i think they may have it backwards, the attck symbol seems to match with there defense for defending army and the shield symbol seems to match up with there defense for defending army.

sirblu

Baronet
Will I continue to lose player points even if I do not set a defending army? I want nothing to do with this pile of crap!!!

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Will I continue to lose player points even if I do not set a defending army? I want nothing to do with this pile of crap!!!
If you do not participate you will have 0 points but you will not see it. (you will not be in the ranking - you will not see this ranking!)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
If I go to the last page of the ranking it displays "105".
If I go back a page it displays "205".
Each time you move a page with the arrow it increases by 100.
ACtC-3ddNf1uz0s1xXjhjebzdNUmmAZzbrXYiW5UbYAnU0ZPM_xtllXuAy-amJ95zHSYHOqoCpAzhM8rZBGWViaZX5sRelnJlR25M7RBOxZXnQv0RV5gJOXeHXIO-3GBHPf1QrO2S95iFlZ-hzkZiZrV4X1K=w1132-h682-no

at least you still get ranking points when fighting a neighbor but i suppose thats the next feature that will disappear (so byebye people who fight in GvG and GBG just to increase their scores :p)

sirblu

Baronet
If I go to the last page of the ranking it displays "105".
If I go back a page it displays "205".
Each time you move a page with the arrow it increases by 100.
ACtC-3ddNf1uz0s1xXjhjebzdNUmmAZzbrXYiW5UbYAnU0ZPM_xtllXuAy-amJ95zHSYHOqoCpAzhM8rZBGWViaZX5sRelnJlR25M7RBOxZXnQv0RV5gJOXeHXIO-3GBHPf1QrO2S95iFlZ-hzkZiZrV4X1K=w1132-h682-no
Mine only increases by 10 to a maximum of 205 - I cannot see anyone with a score of less than 6500

Hilary Briss

Merchant
Assuming PvP Arena is staying, for which I cannot really see a reason at the minute:
Sort the matching algorithm. This is such a basic error that it is should never have gotten as far as beta testing.
Choosing a defensive army... if it is the same AI as for normal PvP battles, then losing points for losing fights you effectively have no control over is not acceptable, as the PvP defensive AI is a running joke.
Bring back the PvP towers, just don't give us the medals
What happens if you inadvertently lose all of the troops for your PvP Arena defence but don't realise it as you cannot see them in the normal army screen.
No 200 point battles several times in a row...; yet another element of luck if you are actually trying to do well vs. those who get more 200 points battles than you do.

I won't go on, and I won't bother reading more feedback until an announcement is made about it being changed significantly or removed. All this grief for just a few battles a day.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Here are a couple of additional questions:

I assume that all battles in the PvP tower will be one wave battles, but is that true?

So, if I can battle past the attrition barrier in GbG with autobattle doing 2 wave battles, in what world would my troops ever lose in a single wave PvP tower battle?
You forget that you are up against playrs who can have a very high att/def bonus for their troops, which is not necessarily comparable with what you get in GBG.

Umbrathor

Baronet
If this new system is an Opt in situation have it run a match making code. You and I join the PvP tower at the same time and click find a match. then it pairs two players that are on at the same time, both players are attackers and so they both get the same bonuses.
Great idea. An active, real PvP mode is missing in the game.

Arwaren

Squire
some of my thoughts ...
1. The situation where we do not see the enemy army and can only use the automatic battle is terrible.
It can't be that we don't see the opponent's army and we can only choose automatic fight. Even in a football event, we could see an opponent's soccer players and choose our soccer players to get the highest percentage possible. Because I do not see what the opponent who is in an era higher than me has for the army I am afraid to fight. We know AI is stupid. If I could manually fight I could:
Give up and lose points but my units survived or try to win
Solution:
We see the opponent's army before the fight and we fight automatically.
or
We don't see the enemy army and we fight manually
2. Why "Bonus Chest" is the same for every place?

And why should we get coins or supplies? We already have a lot of it. Nobody uses Coins Boost or Supplies Boost ... they are trash and this tower should not give it. This chest should be "Forge Points Chest", where we have a 100% chance of getting forge points.
Example:
First place - 100 forge points (100% chance)
Second place - 75 forge points (100% chance)
Third place - 50 forge points (100% chance)
#4-#50 - 25 forge points (100% chance)
#51 - #100.000 10 forge points (100% chance)
3. For place #1 - #10 there should be a chest "Military Tower Chest" where:
50% chance - Military Tower Selection Kit (Sentinel Outpost, Tactician's Tower, Watchfire)
50% chance - Military Tower Upgrade Kit ( Sentinel Outpost Upgrade Kit, Tactician's Tower Upgrade Kit, Watchfire Upgrade Kit)
This would increase interest in the arena.

Last edited:

Azertonn

Merchant
This is completely different from what is announced .... and what will happen on Monday ..... and from what will be definitively implemented.

Of course it is different. That is the point. I am suggesting how they could implant actual PvP

Zeitlose

Merchant
alrighty, I am in Colonial and I dared a fight against SAAP. Well, the opponent had a full army, of course I lost. *lol* :D

So yeah, a manual battle mode is badly needed. I could have at least saved my troops by retreat. ;)