• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

LastWarrior

Regent
Nice Idea gill, Its going to go live and I am looking forward to it tbh, lets face it only a few ever even look at the towers.
The chances of getting in the top 10 will be a big challenge I am looking forward to on live.

esoterism

Squire
Why develop new feature that a large majority of guys will simply shut after having identified this is the most dull element of the entire FOE !
All the more that it is replacing the PvP Towers thay guys love because it helps measure themself as compared to peers in the vicinity.
Put that PvP Arena into trash and develop really interesting features with interesting elements to be won.

Last edited:

Nessie

Baronet
I still have no idea why the arena is called "PvP". It got absolutely nothing to do with PvP, the name is misleading!

Knowingly? Unknowingly?

The devs don't seem to know the difference between PvP and PvE

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
@LastWarrior
Are you SAAB and do you have a lot of medals/diamonds to spend to reach top 10 ???
And of course do you have the time to log in every 4h and miss no attempt .
And do you have only one world because if you really want to play for top 10 you have to spend a lot of time on a single world.

But maybe you don't play , GE , GBG and GVG so you have plenty of time to go for the lesser rewards

Nessie

Baronet
@LastWarrior
Are you SAAB and do you have a lot of medals/diamonds to spend to reach top 10 ???
And of course do you have the time to log in every 4h and miss no attempt .
And do you have only one world because if you really want to play for top 10 you have to spend a lot of time on a single world.

But maybe you don't play , GE , GBG and GVG so you have plenty of time to go for the lesser rewards

Matter of fact atm my global "PvP" LOL Arena ranking is #8 and I confirm that the reward is not worth the time spend as SAAB-player

Last edited:

Fenix

Viceroy
This is my 1st contribution here. From my point of view (I am future), in term of rewords this "pvp" is much better than the towers, and comparing to the old "pvp" it is also much better.
I have encountered difficult fights both my age and high ages, encounter impossible fights only in higher ages, but easily overcome using the refresh option (an excellent addition).
I also have the perception that I can be in the top 10 (time consuming, yes, but feasible without spending diamonds, only medals).
Overall, I like this new "pvp".

Fenix

Viceroy
Another opinion. The golden bar shouldn't be where we were, should be at the level that we finished.
Last season, I finished diamond, not crystal.

1613310154558.png

Another opinion. The golden bar shouldn't be where we were, should be at the level that we finished.
Last season, I finished diamond, not crystal.

View attachment 6704
You may have not finished crystal, but you was in the crystal part of the bar. I think it should have a line of where you finished so you know if you did better or worst than the previous month.

vakini

Squire
Question about the weekly payout

if I understand it correct the weekly payout is put in our storage and accounts monday at 00.01, then it fills the FP-bar so from 00.01 and to I log on Ill miss the hourly FP??
Why dont we get a box like from events?

Nessie

Baronet
if I understand it correct the weekly payout is put in our storage and accounts monday at 00.01, then it fills the FP-bar so from 00.01 and to I log on Ill miss the hourly FP??

Its correct vakini, I was surprised this Monday morning, never paid attention before. Found funny amount of FP in the FP-bar: 20+

Maybe this will be considered as a bug?

I wouldn't bet though, devs don't really seem to care about the game any more or game development might be outsourced, I don't know of course.

- it takes two clicks if we win a BP in recurring quests, known since long, nothing happens - as if we don't have enough clicks already, in fact way too many

- the ZOOM after setting productions still isn't confirmed as a bug, this is very very much embarrassing for InnoGames, their senior management, their devs

- so I don't think they care about your point even though its a bug

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Question about the weekly payout

Why dont we get a box like from events?
I will forward it

bromtor

Squire
PVP-Arena i wont write about it that part i ignore completly to many wrote about it and nobody listen.
Now beta server is the server i spend the least time on even thinking of abandened it removing the towers with introduction pvp-arena makes the game boring even at the GE i grabt some units to get position on a tower not my era and forgot dont exist anymore so boring now.
The BIG MISTAKE PVP ARENA and when i analies some positive comments thats from new players or not that far era players almost looks its placed on purpes as a comment here to finally get some positive reaction every old player and veterans at this gam wil not like whats going on now is a embarresment to us as players who make this game great.

I mentioned before how it would be nice to have a week or so of a break for players who have moved up an age, what I did not mean with that was wrongly called ages for opponents. Had about 3 or 4 opponents at least so far that had a full blown Colonial army despite being called as being in the LMA. Checked afterward and they were actually already in the colonial age.

How can that be and also on my phone I can still check what Era they are actually in but on my laptop I now would always have to visit their city to make sure that they are actually on LMA as said for the second position and not in CA with troops I cannot fight.

That definitely has to be fixed. Also the fact that on the computer I can type in ranking page 180 for example to see the 800th positions while on the phone I have to scroll through them 100 by hundred.

Ach all in all I still really don't like it. And from the activity in the arena and the comments here it seem not many do... And I really hope you don't do the mistake again and bring it to the life world's cause it will be as bad as before

Attachments

• IMG_20210217_102841_773.jpg
    IMG_20210217_102841_773.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10

Praeceptor

Marquis
I won't be opening my wallet for this if that was Inno's intention.

I'd be very happy to spend real money on this game if there was anything worth buying. I've been playing since the launch, but now I feel the players who initially funded this game have nothing to tempt them to spend. Instead of trying to change established features like the towers into a cash cow, why not properly engage with experienced players to find out what they would be prepared to pay for?