• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

progressive era

DeletedUser

If ones goal is just maximising coins+supplies collection for most total rank points then Capitol is not worth itself numbers wise. You need to pay with space for the population anyways by having the culturals, so it is more effective getting that population from houses with the added benafit of coins, space saved with capitol to get the same population doesn't get you enough ceramics to make up for what you miss by coins. Doesn't even get close and I don't see that dynamic changing in future ages neither. But seeing you have all 14 GBs anyways, including ones like Babel Tower and Colloseum, I assume it doesn't matter too much for you :p

Yeah, I'm a GB collectionist, but nevertheless my current config gives me almost 8k points a day in coin/supply (mostly supply :p) pickups.

However you made me do some calculations in order to prove my point, but the result was a slight surprise. Capitol at lvl10 and 22 victorian houses (10530 population) give the same benefit if you take into account space savings. You can fit almost 8 more ceramics (assuming 2 roads to connect victorian, 3 roads to connect a ceramic and 1 road to connect Capitol) which give you pretty much the same points (slightly more if you use Lighthouse and Royal together, and a few hundred pts less if you use only Royal bonus).

Perhaps you have very strong hood then. In my en world when I PvP I use 5 jaeger camps, 2 rifles and 1 howlitzer camp. If I autocombat my entire hood, it is just enough to make it through everyone in single run.P

I use only 1 jager camp (and 3 rogue camps :p) to go through my entire hood in autocombat. Gives me 220k points per run, but seeing the highscores of 3 million per week for InA tournament, I guess my hood is not strong..

Leones

Marquis
I have a few questions regarding the two lane roads, so if someone could answer them it'd be much appreciated :)

1. Does it also function like a normal road? E.g. can I connect a hunter to it ?

2. For buildings that require a connection to a two lane road, does it have to be connected to the town hall entirely in two lanes, or can you put one two lane road connected to the building and connect it to the town hall using 1x1 roads? I think I read somewhere that it's the former, but I'd like some additional confirmation.

3. For buildings that do not have to be connected to two lane roads (if the answer to 1. is true), can I do what I described at 2?

4. Does a building that requires a two-lane road have to be connected to two 'blocks' of lane or just one? If you don't understand the question, read the additional info below.

B = Building.
L = Lane.
BBB
BBB
BBB
LL
LL

OR

BBB
BBB
BBB
L
L
Which one works, or do they both work?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

2 lanes need to go all the way to the town hall...it's been already discussed several times....You cannot do the 2 lane 1 lane trick
and 2 lane work like 1 lane as well.....so yeah, you can connect your hunter with two lanes :p

for the 4th question I don't know for sure which is the case...it might work connecting to 1 lane of the 2 lanes but my bet would be that it doesn't or at least it won't in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

However you made me do some calculations in order to prove my point, but the result was a slight surprise. Capitol at lvl10 and 22 victorian houses (10530 population) give the same benefit if you take into account space savings. You can fit almost 8 more ceramics (assuming 2 roads to connect victorian, 3 roads to connect a ceramic and 1 road to connect Capitol) which give you pretty much the same points (slightly more if you use Lighthouse and Royal together, and a few hundred pts less if you use only Royal bonus).

I quess it is little closer than I remembered. Altho vics done well are connected usually with about 1.2 roads each(2 vics share 2 road riles+some extra over corners) and same with Ceramics where it is about 1.8. Still with all bonuses I quess it comes tad under 400k with both, not a major difference indeed. I can't exactly remember what I had a problem with there, I made plenty of RAH and Capitol collect point maximisation calcs back when InA was coming out and ended up becoming strongly against Capitol. Maybe it had to with with capitol the ceramics eating away some of the pop u earned while with houses it all stays avalible for military. Or maybe I didn't like making nearly no coins at all, even without Capitol I made 2-3x more supplies than coins, dunno.

I use only 1 jager camp (and 3 rogue camps :p) to go through my entire hood in autocombat. Gives me 220k points per run, but seeing the highscores of 3 million per week for InA tournament, I guess my hood is not strong..

Do you revive or smth? Even with fighting manual and real well, I would need some 3-4 military buildings and I make similar number of PvP pts per day. Some fights where you just can't go without losses. Or maybe you can I quess, tbh I autocombat almost always and haven't spent more than 20 minutes per day for PvP since winter or smth, maybe I'm unaware of the best rogue strategies and new AI faults :p

DeletedUser

I quess it is little closer than I remembered. Altho vics done well are connected usually with about 1.2 roads each(2 vics share 2 road riles+some extra over corners) and same with Ceramics where it is about 1.8. Still with all bonuses I quess it comes tad under 400k with both, not a major difference indeed. I can't exactly remember what I had a problem with there, I made plenty of RAH and Capitol collect point maximisation calcs back when InA was coming out and ended up becoming strongly against Capitol. Maybe it had to with with capitol the ceramics eating away some of the pop u earned while with houses it all stays avalible for military. Or maybe I didn't like making nearly no coins at all, even without Capitol I made 2-3x more supplies than coins, dunno.

Do you revive or smth? Even with fighting manual and real well, I would need some 3-4 military buildings and I make similar number of PvP pts per day. Some fights where you just can't go without losses. Or maybe you can I quess, tbh I autocombat almost always and haven't spent more than 20 minutes per day for PvP since winter or smth, maybe I'm unaware of the best rogue strategies and new AI faults :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm going into minus with cyclical quests (i do resolve even the one where i pay coins), but seeing the new GB specs of PE, I'm even more glad I made the Capitol ;)

No revivng. Spent diamonds only for BPs (I'm lazy to M/P) and for 1 palace. 7 extra turns with rouges per battle do the trick. I just replace the damaged ones, and 15 of them are enough for my hood.

DeletedUser3885

hi.
I have two questions:

How many medals gives the tower of the new Era?

Who can put here the map of the new era?

best regards
:)

DeletedUser4110

If someone knows information about Alcatraz, or maybe rewards of Chateau, please tell me :)
I'd love to know so I can update wiki & my site before it launches officially :p
Probably rewards will be a bit later, but maybe people with lots of diamonds will complete it quickly :)

DeletedUser

If someone knows information about Alcatraz, or maybe rewards of Chateau, please tell me :)
I'd love to know so I can update wiki & my site before it launches officially :p
Probably rewards will be a bit later, but maybe people with lots of diamonds will complete it quickly :)

See post #37.

DeletedUser

Can anybody post 24h and 8h production values of Garage, Lamp Factory, Cattle Ranch and Deli Shop?

I would think they are same pattern like all supplies were in previous 7 ages. Ala 24h is 5x1h and 8h 2.5x1h

DeletedUser4008

has someone reached to repetitive tasks? Chateau I find interesting and want to know information about missions before putting it out