• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

Pass Go

Squire
Something new .. since my daily challenge wants me to fight 5 battles, I went in to the Jupiter moon continent map to do them, Fight, wait 1 full minute for the map to brighten so I can reset that sector, fight wait minute ( can't even hit the back to city - everything is grayed out for the minute wait time) I assume this is related to the GE issue

vakini

Squire
why is such a problem/bug not reported to all players in a message??

we all (PC players) have the problems, and support gets a ton of messages,

in GE we gan get around the problem by
take a battle, get back to city, then get in GE again take the prise and another battle and then out to city etc

Daga

Merchant
same problem. it also affects all relics that are vanishing without any info in inventory

ThForth99

Farmer
This is royally annoying... either the reward chests do not show reward or the the reward chest can not be collected, which means you can not progress to the task to solve. Only option, back out, restart the game/city and then continue. It is most frustrating that the devs even posts updates, workarounds or proposed fix info/updates, for something that has been going on for a week now.