• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Troubleshooting
5) Have cleared cache, rebooted laptop, still a problem. I.e., reproducible.
First time I've seen this. When Playing GE on PC (Win 11 Pro), level 3:
1) Clicking on encounter correctly displays fight or Negotiation
2) Completing correctly shows battle result
3) Guild reward correctly displays
4) However, clicking on chest had no visible effect after the first battle. Subsequent won chests do not show a Pop-up stating what was won. Not really able to determine if I actually received any of the won prizes.

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox 110.0.1 (64-bit). FireFox is latest version. Win & Firefox all fully updated, but no updates applied in past 3 days. No other software or hardware changes.
Recreation steps
Do a battle or Negotiation on GE, won award pop-up does not display after 1st battle/Neg
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

hades8840

Marquis
Also have this have to leave GE and go back to be able to continue and I have to do this everytime I collect a prize

Retired Guy

Marquis
Also happening in the event window when you open chests.. The first modal box that shows (reward, etc) works fine.. it's the 2nd one (and subsequnt) that don't show.

Last edited:
Same here, click on the chest - nothing, back to city and again GE - chest is gone.
At least prizes received, popped-up in inventory.
Same problem with Relics. Relic disappears after click on, but no window with prize.

Last edited:
This is happening for me as well, with prize chests and relics. I took a screen recording of the prize chest issue (didn't have any relics handy at the time I took it).

Edited to add that it's happening with the Daily Quest too - no prize was awarded. I was playing for anniversary keys, and the amounts I have did not change. Do not have video of this.

Incidents just disappear as well.

Last edited:
Same issue with chests in GE. Appears random, on level II, prize 1 and 2 did not open/flashed but no prize shown, 3 and 4 opened properly and then 5 did not open. Unable to move to next battle without reloading the game

XIA*

Marquis
now it happens with the event minigame too. It's super annnoying that you don't see what you've won

CrazyBoy08

Farmer
Have this problem too, and only from yesterday, I had to go to my city, and then return to GE afetr each encounter