• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

-Alin-

Emperor
On phone is working fine, latest beta app.
Not going to play it on browser untill it's not fixed.

Seams INNO realized their big dream - we do play without rewards
The prizes are being added, you just don't see them (no pop-up).
Not gonna play GE though till it's fixed, since you need to run back and forth GE - city - GE to "activate" next encounter.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I guess that is related to building pop ups (produced fragments and stuff) now showing a box instead of a reward pop-up
Edit: nope... it is just that the reward window for building productions does not show consistently either currently...

Last edited:

john58

Farmer
I tried in Chrome and Firefox and I still can't see the contents of the chests after a fight in the guild expedition and I can't continue the fight until I reload the game

Jubilee

Merchant
It did it to me in the Event as well after playing GE for the Daily Quest. Won some keys thought I would use them & there was no prize (not sure if I won a prize or not).

CrazyBoy08

Farmer
Me too, I don't know what I won, and when I finished my board, I got an epic anniversary pack, but I saw it only when I saw my inventory

nice2haveu

Baronet
Are they making implementation for disabling reward popups?

Getting into trouble wherever the rewards dialog appears.

Whatever, they should fix the issue soon. Very annoying!!

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
you did notice that the thread was tagged "reported to developers"???
that's neither a response or an acknowledgement that it is a problem. An acknowledgement is some form of communication 'acknowledging' a statement or issue is real (or not). "yep, it's a bug", "nope, maybe it's your out-dated browser", or "gives us more info".

CrashBoom

Legend
that's neither a response or an acknowledgement that it is a problem. An acknowledgement is some form of communication 'acknowledging' a statement or issue is real (or not). "yep, it's a bug", "nope, maybe it's your out-dated browser", or "gives us more info".
but no message with reported to developers is better than
an answer but not reported to developers
:D

XIA*

Marquis
any news on when they will fix this? it's super annoying to have this issue with another GE round. I can't imagine doing all IV levels having to refresh after EVERY STEP.