• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

PackCat

Squire
First time I've seen this. When Playing GE on PC (Win 11 Pro), level 3:
1) Clicking on encounter correctly displays fight or Negotiation
2) Completing correctly shows battle result
3) Guild reward correctly displays
4) However, clicking on chest had no visible effect after the first battle. Subsequent won chests do not show a Pop-up stating what was won. Not really able to determine if I actually received any of the won prizes.
This happens almost every place in the game where you should get a popup for rewards.
relics, incidents, GE rewards, etc... I opened a bug ticket yesterday morning.

Rewards are given out in each case, you just do not see it in a popup.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
We have reported it to the developers.
(Is this enough of a message? :p )
Juber, you do a great job, No criticism of you intended, or even Devs really. This is just honest frustration with the annoying habit of keeping players in the dark unnecessarily. It is just not very customer-friendly to the folks who, in the end, help provide a good chunk of the revenue stream for FoE.

So no, "reported" is not really a satisfactory response.

We are requested to report Bugs in a very specific format, to aid the Devs.
In return, I do not think that it is at all unreasonable to ask the Devs to provide a standardized response, to give players at least some useful idea of how to take into account a problems with game play. It would seem to be in Inno's interest to want to make game play and participating in events as free from stress as possible.

Only asking for a simple 1 line standardized, but useful, response, something in the format of:
"Hi, yes it is a bug and we think it's a Tiny/Big/Huge issue that hopefully (but no promises!) will be resolved by end of a week/month/year."

Retired Guy

Marquis
Having spent 40 years in IT, very familiar with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library. It's a series of well defined processes, and management techniques for managing IT services delivery. Change Management is one of the pillars in service delivery. Granted, this is Beta, not a Space Shuttle,so "perhaps" the "n"th degree of rigor isn't required, BUT he past few days(weeks) are making a VERY good case for some sort of change management processes, and management... even in Beta. wiki.en.it-processmaps.com/index.php/Change_Management

Pass Go

Squire
I had some optimism today .. GE worked for 3 battles, the stepping stones collected and showed me what I got,.... then I tried collecting a gold relic that was released from the fog.. it disappeared, nothing showed up telling me what I got, then couldn't battle again until I got out of GE. sigh.