• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

PostModern Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser4040
  • Start date

DeletedUser4040

PME is reachable?
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

DeletedUser

Wait a sec, 20 ME goods buildings will require 400 CA goods a day on one-day productions... Do you already have extra CA goods beforehand or are you aiming to build a few more CA goods buildings as well?
I think every player who waits for new age for a couple of months have a lot of extra goods of every age. Don't you?

DeletedUser

Still no word whatsoever from anybody that matters over this worthless change to the GB's. I refuse to build the craptastic goods buildings from this era. I will just muddle my way through it via trading...don't care how long it takes. I waited and waited and waited for all these wonderful things coming down the pipeline and got a puff of smoke instead. The Modern Era and its the lack of tech tree expansion, overabundance of buildings requiring two lane roads along with it's contrived goods production change it's downright horrible...especially when you add in the aforementioned changes to the goods producing GB's. And the winter quest (games of chance? really??) where people can virtually get shut out on nearly all of the sought after prizes (see my city on EN3 for an example). And don't get me started on the Guild (not really a war) Wars which has virtually no risk involved whatsoever (nothing like anxiously waiting for a year for this thing only to be thoroughly disappointed...it's like being promised the cool new toy for Xmas and getting socks instead).

I play on 10 worlds across three servers (As well as a few other Inno offerings) and I will just say this...Innogames will not get another dime from me until they fix this. I can only hope that they actually have a contingency plan to change/scrap some of this garbage before it goes live. If Guild Wars and the Modern Era go live more or less as is I am fully prepared to vote with my feet and my pocketbook, leaving Innogames and all of it's offerings in my rear view mirror. There are several new games I could be spending my time and $$$ on as well as many old stand by's still alive and kicking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I totally agree with what's written above.

We havn't got a single word back as response and the ME mission ends today and guess what happens then? ME will get rolled out and the GBs and WWs will still give CA goods. I'm seriusly disappointed. We are asked to give response in all the missions etc, but for what purpose? If you're not going to change anything, why even ask for feedback? Or are we just supposed to keep quiet and apploud???

InnoGames, I'm disappointed, really. And from previus experience of this games changes I've been able to predict the future, so here it goes again: This bad change will stay unchanged and uncommented all untill it's time for release, and it will reach the ordinary servers. Wait and see, I'll be correct. This is the style they have done it for as long I can remember.

DeletedUser2752

lol, we can't even tell if they're giving CA goods out or not since they have not mentioned anything on the changelog! The suspense is going to kill me (at least I have my city planned for the CA way)