• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
They mentioned after the first iteration of Quantum Incursions is done. link
For those who don't have discord? Not everyone has acces to discord. Making referenced links towards it unusable for some.

I understand that those who don't have discord are left out and the forums are nowadays 3rd ranked afterthoughts for the devs, unfortunately. Would've been nice if they would use their "streamlined" platform on their main site to communicate too. Much like they're doing apparently on discord. Even if it is just to give us 3rd ranked afterthought players an way to access the same information

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Sure here's a screenie. I myself have now switched mostly to discord when it comes to spoilers, compared to forums it is less clunky and more straight forward. And as hinted before they may transition to discord exclusively, so it probably isn't a bad idea to get used to it, it isn't that difficult. :)

CVJPe0x.png

CrashBoom

Legend
Sure here's a screenie. I myself have now switched mostly to discord when it comes to spoilers, compared to forums it is less clunky and more straight forward. And as hinted before they may transition to discord exclusively, so it probably isn't a bad idea to get used to it, it isn't that difficult. :)

CVJPe0x.png
I hope the settlement is already developed and will be released after first iteration of QI :D

and I fear
when we get QI boost from settlement buildings they will adjust the difficulty in QI o_O

Beta567

Baronet
Do we know what minimum age requires for this? I have a feeling they want to make it high. On the other hand it won't be popular.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Do we know what minimum age requires for this? I have a feeling they want to make it high. On the other hand it won't be popular.
My guess would be Colonial/Ind. era. As FoE is quite centred after the European world. They where probably around those ages discovered
by europeans. This is however speculation/a educated guess.

My guess would be Colonial/Ind. era. As FoE is quite centred after the European world. They where probably around those ages discovered
by europeans. This is however speculation/a educated guess.
If the "discovery" data is used, it will come from the Industrial Era or high middle ages, as it still does not have a settlement that unlocks this era, as it was "discovered" in 1300 because it was one of the last places to be "discovered" and in the industrial era was when British colonization began in this territory .So my theory revolves around these two eras. But if they are at the time of emergence, ascension only the settlement itself could be from the Iron Age.