• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Teak

Steward
Yea, another Settlement building you waste 4 months on to substitute it by an event building by end of fall :D

yay, now i can finally use those castle system bonuses for the settlements (e.g. extra fp on completion etc).

but tbh, i was hoping on a more futuristic settlement... e.g. a lunar colony (accessible in mars or virtual future age), or a mars settlement (accessible *after* you leave for the belt).

Amphistaff

Farmer
Art is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it in game.

I do hope this settlement is more fun than Mughal. Gave up on that after one run through. Inno definitely needs to make sure the bonuses on the reward buildings make them worthwhile compared to the crazy powerful event buildings we've been getting.

Art is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it in game.

I do hope this settlement is more fun than Mughal. Gave up on that after one run through. Inno definitely needs to make sure the bonuses on the reward buildings make them worthwhile compared to the crazy powerful event buildings we've been getting.
my bet is that the bonuses will be 30% attack/defend for DEFENDING army, considering we don't have any settlement building bonus giving anything to defending army as of yet.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
It has an interesting layout. Looks very compelling with the environment. Only an very weird extensions to the side. Hopefully the watchtower grants acces to some settlement specific minigame

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
https://support.innogames.com/kb/Fo...s-in-Polynesia--Enhanced-Cultural-Settlements

Technically related to the upcoming settlement, significant power leap. The announced changed would greatly buff anyone with the existing settlement buildings.
Imho the most outstanding ones are Shinto and Mughal temple. Offering significant buffs alongside really efficient fp-production. Alongside huge improvements for the town hall's production. Royal bathhouse makes up for an insane military support building. Overall until further power leap catches up, settlements seems to become certainly relevant again.

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
https://support.innogames.com/kb/Fo...s-in-Polynesia--Enhanced-Cultural-Settlements

Technically related to the upcoming settlement, significant power leap. The announced changed would greatly buff anyone with the existing settlement buildings.
Imho the most outstanding ones are Shinto and Mughal temple. Offering significant buffs alongside really efficient fp-production. Alongside huge improvements for the town hall's production. Royal bathhouse makes up for an insane military support building. Overall until further power leap catches up, settlements seems to become certainly relevant again.
what about people that finished them and sold the one's that were not worth while? can we earn replacements?

CrashBoom

Legend
why? get them repeat settlement...this is wrong way INNO

somebody sold them because is not good, other people have them all time on map
but why do you deserve free better values ?
you kept a building that isn't goood. and now for no work you get huge values. that is also wrong

they could reset settlements for all and everybody must earn them o_O

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
but why do you deserve free better values ?
you kept a building that isn't goood. and now for no work you get huge values. that is also wrong

they could reset settlements for all and everybody must earn them o_O
Instead of resetting, they could introduce special upgrades for them from copper to crystal. Obtained from extra run throughs. Giving acces to such massive improvements. So, it'll be a grind for everyone regardless. This is what I expected but I'll take the freebies. It's also probably just better long term. Making it more appealing to grind for buildings that start already somewhat strong and end stronger.

Besides that, those who've already completed the settlements worked hard to complete them in the past. So, it's fair everyone gets the better specs. No matter when the settlements where completed

CrashBoom

Legend
Besides that, those who've already completed the settlements worked hard to complete them in the past. So, it's fair everyone gets the better specs. No matter when the settlements where completed
and that is why it is also fair to give them back if deleted/sold

players did it in the past.
and the reason why they were deleted was: they weren't good enough anymore.
but that changed but nobody could expect that to happen

I deleted a few time reward buildings. if they got buffed I won't get them back
but I could earn new ones.

and that is why it is also fair to give them back if deleted/sold

players did it in the past.
and the reason why they were deleted was: they weren't good enough anymore.
but that changed but nobody could expect that to happen

I deleted a few time reward buildings. if they got buffed I won't get them back
but I could earn new ones.
Crashboom I hope you are joking, hahaha. You intentionally decided to remove buildings because they were no longer "good," from your and I stress your point of view, and now you would like them returned to you? Then what about all those players who kept cultural buildings in their cities? Or, players like me, who have stored buildings in cultural settlements specifically in anticipation of possible upgrades? This is the difference between those who know how to play and who can look at the long term and those who do it just for the sake of it, otherwise I would not have left all the cultural buildings in storage. But this argument applies to all Grand Prix of all Events, never eliminated a building!
Those who have deleted buildings are "right" to do it all over again, it does not seem to me that if I deleted my ARC at 180 I could then ask support to give it back to me at Liv 180, I would simply have to start again from Level 1, as is "right" to do.

CrashBoom

Legend
Crashboom I hope you are joking
no

and now you would like them returned to you?
not to me. I still have mine

to other players who deleted them

Then what about all those players who kept cultural buildings in their cities?
all those buildings are not unique
but settlement main buildings can't be earned again

But this argument applies to all Grand Prix of all Events
almost all can be won again

or just because of people like you I would prefer
the old keep their values. and for the new versions all players must play the settlements again
you kept your bad building. so keep it in the future with the old values
you want the good one: earn it :rolleyes:
because you didn't earn the new improved values. you played for current values

Last edited:
all those buildings are not unique
but settlement main buildings can't be earned again
Mine was a general discourse, not referring only and exclusively to you, but precisely to all the players who have cancelled cultural buildings. I don't think it is a problem for them to do a reset or change a set of scripts, however the fact remains that this phantom "restitution" would be yet another injustice.

Last edited: