• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

dolphin

Marquis
Any of my relatives advanced enough to show up as an Avatar in Oceanic Future?

We're much smarter than those squids!

portrait_236.jpg

I didn't know Greva was your relative. :D

Any of my relatives advanced enough to show up as an Avatar in Oceanic Future?

We're much smarter than those squids!

DeletedUser5097

The new map apears, it's south from Industrial age map and in the north of
the Tomorrow map.
Wereldaart.png
Images tells more than 1.000 words

DeletedUser7262

The new map apears, it's south from Industrial age map and in the north of
the Tomorrow map.
Wereldaart.png
Images tells more than 1.000 words

looks like that is the final piece of the puzzle so Thursday might be the day :(

DeletedUser7262

well it is Thursday, it is after 1400 in Germany if it was going to be release today i think it would have been done by now. so let me hope we still have a week or 2 to give me time to finish my Continent map

DeletedUser5429

i might be wrong, but i think we'll first have the Easter Event and only after the new Era...
Sounds very sensible.
I think it happened the same way for the previous eras, because I remember having thought it was a shame we could'nt win the buildings for the new era.

DeletedUser

it is already announced that the Oceanic Future is the next thing that will be released :p

DeletedUser5097

Well the continent is gone, but instead a new one apeared. Maybe Inno added
the wrong continent (the one for beyond OF), or maybe it was the same but in
the wrong place....
New world map:
Wereldaart2.png

Map before:
Wereldaart.png
What do you think guys? There is still a huge space between Industrial age map
and Tomorrow map, or I'm just thinking too hard.:p If I look good, than the continents
doesn't looks like the same, but I'm not sure.
New Zealand is in 2 parts: South Island and North Island. I can see that the
South island in the world map is red, under the clouds, in the North island
not.
Haha if the last thing is the case, Inno just a suggestion for the age beyond OF,
you does have place between Industrial and tomorrow map.:) Looks also a good
option. Also you can added some kind of islands in the ocean (Hawai), even in
the south is a option, but I'm not sure what kind of theme that could be, since we
does have AF in the north.;)

Pafton

Viceroy
Seriously...Inno does pull off the unexpected ;). Have you already prepared the age beyond OF or could you actually do a wrongly- placed continent?

DeletedUser7262

i think it is the same islands they just mislocated it. the good thing is i have another week to work on my Continent map. just takes so long to scout

DeletedUser5097

i think it is the same islands they just mislocated it. the good thing is i have another week to work on my Continent map. just takes so long to scout
If it was the right map in the wrong place, I don't think it will give us a extra week.:p Also you
can see already a red glow under the clouds. So the map is close to be ready. So a good
advice, built goodies as fast as possible.
A tip, if your scout is too slow, for only 50 diamonds your scout will discover a province
directly.:D That will speed it up a lot.

DeletedUser7262

ya the thing is i use my diamonds on expansions and at 1000 a wack they go fast

DeletedUser7262

If it was the right map in the wrong place, I don't think it will give us a extra week.:p Also you
can see already a red glow under the clouds. So the map is close to be ready. So a good
advice, built goodies as fast as possible.
A tip, if your scout is too slow, for only 50 diamonds your scout will discover a province
directly.:D That will speed it up a lot.

regardless if they are different they are small land masses so does that mean there will not be many battles