• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

DeletedUser7996

Hi. Is there any expected date to release Oceanic Future in beta server? and in live servers? Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser7239

Hi. Is there any expected date to release Oceanic Future in beta server? and in live servers? Thanks in advance.

I world say end feb will come to beta, and maybe mid march to live server.
This is a guess only :)

DeletedUser7996

Oh... thanks. And just another question. Will promethium be required in Oceanic Future? Thanks!

piohh

Baronet
Oh... thanks. And just another question. Will promethium be required in Oceanic Future? Thanks!

Noone will give you any answer before release on beta... Release Date, Resources or whatever... if Darkstar know it he don't will say anything about this... ;)

DeletedUser5097

Yes it will. A long time ago it was said. Promethium will be
required for some tech. from the point that you unlock the
port in AF. It was also said that promethium will be required
for ages beyond AF.
So, short answer: yes, in OF you will need promethium.

DeletedUser7996

Yes it will. A long time ago it was said. Promethium will be
required for some tech. from the point that you unlock the
port in AF. It was also said that promethium will be required
for ages beyond AF.
So, short answer: yes, in OF you will need promethium.

Oh... Thank you very much, man!!

podkap1970

Emperor
well i'm sure we will get new crew members too, most won't be usefull :)
and yes i'm also sure we get a new material from the harbor, or we have to refine Promethium with something else

DeletedUser7235

Hello FoE players and what about GvG map of Oceanic Future?
Have you any idea???

DeletedUser5429

Hi Queen,
If I am right, it was announced when all ages map was released that it would be the last GvG map and that there wouldn't be any new GvG maps.