• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser6696

the commercial free FoE is over
after 5 years :rolleyes:

other games give premium currency for watching

how about a watch ad as alternative to negotiate
Or just click "watch" and go take a leak or something. Who's gonna check if you actually see the ad? But I'm not gonna supply ideas on how to enforce that you actually watched the ad. ;)

DeletedUser8880

I just click on watch ad wait for it to start then pop over to the live server , Still get reward when I come back .Only do it as its handy for me atm .If on the live server would stop the thing .
Its much like the TV though Same old same old repeat after repeat

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Innogame does not respect its customers. We pay this game too much. There must be no advertising in the game.
Shame on you.
Repair the game and its dysfunction is more useful than advertising.

By this system Innogame gives our data to companies that collect the user data to sell the advertisement.
I blocked the outgoing url by Adblock https://adblockplus.org/en

Maybe you missed this?
Added the ability to disable the Show Hall and Ads from the ingame settings menu. This will also remove the ad option from infiltrate windows. This setting is cross platform, so if you change it in browser, it will apply to app as well

DeletedUser8304

Hi, today my game started to lockup (app stops working) every time i try toplay a video. This is a nwe fsult as i have been playing this feature since itwas released. I am using a samsung tablet S2. Cheers

DeletedUser8304

Hi, today my game started to lockup (app stops working) every time i try toplay a video. This is a nwe fsult as i have been playing this feature since itwas released. I am using a samsung tablet S2. Cheers
Still locking up this morning

Samsung S2 SM-T819Y
Android version 7
Foe App 1. 123.2

DeletedUser8304

Just updating post to reflect bug reporting procedure.

1. When clicking on show hall to watch the advertisement the FOE app stops working.
2. The games locks up and unable to do anything at all.
3. Should have play a video and then generated a small reward.

Player: dm0603
World: Dunarsund
App Version: 1.123.2
IOS: Android Version 7
Device: Samsung S2 SM-T819Y
Network: Telstra nbn

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Just updating post to reflect bug reporting procedure.

1. When clicking on show hall to watch the advertisement the FOE app stops working.
2. The games locks up and unable to do anything at all.
3. Should have play a video and then generated a small reward.

Player: dm0603
World: Dunarsund
App Version: 1.123.2
IOS: Android Version 7
Device: Samsung S2 SM-T819Y
Network: Telstra nbn

The Dev Team is working on this issue, thanks for your specific info :)

DeletedUser5882

Has showhall been canceled?
It no longer appears as an option in the settings.
Not that I was a fan of it but people have started asking about it so thought we should get an update if there has been a change.

DeletedUser7779

Huh the show hall was just released live???? Without any announcement ????? Is that a joke?

Amy Steele

Regent
Hey zwucki, thanks for mentioning this. We'll check it out, though it may not be appropriate to respond further here, as it relates to the live servers, and each server is independent of the others :)

DeletedUser7779

Thanks Amy, i checked the US forum before posting here and there was absolutely no announcement or whatsoever.

DeletedUser7779

It's even on some world's for some players in italy...
For some players? So it was not released for all?

Edit: just asked my guildies if they got it.
Must be same thing like when they released the new GB UI only for some players on the EN server.

DeletedUser7779

A guldie just said they watched an ad on app, game went dormant and they couldn't even collect the chest. Wow I seriously can't believe this was released with bugs

DeletedUser7262

they disabled this feature a few weeks back so noone has it right now

DeletedUser7942

Weird, I'm on every world on US and I don't have it on any of them, on browser though.