• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Arch1e

Marquis
true, but it is not possible to win if someone else does not lose, why would anyone want to participate to always lose? Why would you deny a union the ability to grow as a small business?
Although, we were going to talk about the new guild raids, we have strayed a bit from the topic. I apologize
Thank you for reminding what the thread was about lol

Initial feedback looking at the ‘teaser’ - nothing new there. The speculation that it would be like that was out months ago. It’s a shame if there is no fighting element or anything like GvG, which this is meant to replace. But no proper comments can be made until it’s out. Get on with it.

Aerendil

Squire
There is a new announcement and we land in the support window, the only new thing is the name "Quantum Incursions",
the most questions remain open

The blue rotunde, colossus and the third are probably built in your main city
Is the raid city per player or per guild?
does the raid city stay between Guildraids or do wh have to buolt it again from scratch?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are certainly encounters in which you will need to fight, as has been attested in the datamined tooltips. But it's not against another guild. GR is going to be an entirely different beast than GvG.

We now have confirmation that we can build Neo Colossus and the other reward buildings in our main city. But what can we build in our settlement? There have been no spoilers of the regular buildings we can build there. Presumably these will be like the iron age buildings because that seems to be the theme. Maybe they have yet to be released (which means the release is further off than I expected). Or the game will just refer to the normal iron age buildings of our city, without any graphical changes like those cyan touches here and there.

The thing I wonder the most about is if we must use those neo iron age troops. I prefer to use units of other ages and not ballistas again.

Is the raid city per player or per guild?
does the raid city stay between Guildraids or do wh have to buolt it again from scratch?
The raid city (outpost) is per player. That is implied in the sentence "Luckily, word is that your Guildmates are also here." You meet your guildmates on the raid map.

As to your second question, that's a good one. In the game data there are the following tooltips about two types of expansions:

GR|These expansions can only be used in the settlement you are currently playing. Upon finishing this Quantum Incursion, they will not carry over to any other settlement.
GR|These expansions can be bought with any Quantum Good. Place the expansions adjacent to your Quantum Settlement grid for more space to build.

There appears to be some difference between expansions bought with Quantum goods (which might carry over to the next GR?) and 'other' expansions (which disappear after GR is over).
If you look at the colors of the expansions of the settlement you can see cyan expansions and standard green expansions. That could be it.

The youtube video contained a screen which was not shown in the announcement of Juber. Thought I would post it here:

qfsdqf.jpg

Look at the green flags. Are those cleared encounters or hidden encounters? And there is no line to the stronghold on the bottom right. It appears isolated. Maybe the connection will appear if you conquer a node nearby?

I expected that we would follow the roads of the painting but that is not the case. That landscape is just a background. Sadly the video stops before we can see the final nodes on the right.

All in all I can't for it to be released.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
The route traveled is a continuous road; not yet passed - dotted line. It looks like there is not an either/or choice, but an opportunity to go through all the lines of the level.

My suggestion for the next teaser: show a working start, for example with what is built in a village, and what it produces for GR / QI.

well, i think it's a pity that GvG will actually be deactivated BEFORE GR/QI is activated on beta. I can imagine it from the view of maintenance costs, but it's also a risk: If QI turns out to be disappointing, a group of very active players will be angry.
I'm sorry to read that the last GvG bonus will not be configured into the guild rating. It shouldnt have been to difficult to keep it as a constant, and it would have caused a nice final battle round. But maybe it's better so, as there are some guilds out there which would have used their bots for a final bonus.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Good thing it's "just" Beta for now. If QI isn't as popular as anticipated or the uproar over closing GvG too much, at the live servers GvG could just continue like is. At Beta it's maybe possible to rollback but I'm not sure. As I'm not an programmer

I'm sorry to read that the last GvG bonus will not be configured into the guild rating. It shouldnt have been to difficult to keep it as a constant, and it would have caused a nice final battle round. But maybe it's better so, as there are some guilds out there which would have used their bots for a final bonus.
final round? xD so the ranking would depend for ever on just one day? ;D brilliant idea xD

I assume that the coexistence of GvG together with GR would cause more bugs and that it's easier from a programming point of view to first delete GvG and then introduce GR. For instance, the GvG button in the UI on the bottom will be disabled. Later on they can replace that button with the GR button. No need to remake the UI with room for an extra button if you can just replace an old defunct one.

terim

Merchant
A portal to an unknown realm and time opened! Only a guild member with the new guild right "Quantum Officer" can start a Quantum Incursion. Enter the portal with your guild and tackle all challenges on the map.

Each incursion lasts almost eleven days, with three days of rest in between. By reaching the maps end the next difficulty can be unlocked without additional costs. The higher the difficulty the greater the rewards for you and your guild.

Quantum Actions are essential for your settlement's production and map interactions. Quantum Actions naturally regenerate over time.

Every Quantum Map consists of multiple nodes, each with distinct interactions. Your guild members all start on the same node. To reach a node, all preceding ones on the same path must be completed. Cleared nodes are open to travel through.

To move your character and interact on the map, Quantum Actions are essential. The amount required depends on the specific interaction, the difficulty level and on the distance between nodes.

Node interactions do generate individual rewards as well as Progress Points. Moving between the nodes does not. Progress Points are used to track the progress of your guild, for the guild leaderboard and to also progress in the Quantum Pass.

Many interactions on the map require Quantum coins, supplies, goods or units. Those resources need to be created in your Quantum Settlement. The settlement is managed only by you. After each Incursion all settlment resources reset.

At the beginning of each Incursion, select your desired goods- and military buildings for your settlement. Only the chosen buildings can be constructed during that Incursion. Coordination with your guild can ensure the full variety of resources.

Try and keep your Quantum Residents happy. The higher the Euphoria is the more resources are produced. Decorations require Euphoria provided to be build.

The "Quantum Championship" cycle consists of six Quantum Incursions. The better your guild progresses the better your ranking will be at the end of the Championship. The best guilds will get the best rewards. Quantum Shards reset after each Championship.

The Quantum Pass has multiple layers. The free layer is available for everyone, the higher ones are optionally available. All last for the full duration of the running Quantum Championship. Gain Progress Points to progress within the Quantum Pass.

Main City bonuses don't affect your Quantum Incursion. Only specific Quantum Incursion bonuses apply.

Shelby GT500

Merchant
A portal to an unknown realm and time opened! Only a guild member with the new guild right "Quantum Officer" can start a Quantum Incursion. Enter the portal with your guild and tackle all challenges on the map.

Each incursion lasts almost eleven days, with three days of rest in between. By reaching the maps end the next difficulty can be unlocked without additional costs. The higher the difficulty the greater the rewards for you and your guild.

Quantum Actions are essential for your settlement's production and map interactions. Quantum Actions naturally regenerate over time.

Every Quantum Map consists of multiple nodes, each with distinct interactions. Your guild members all start on the same node. To reach a node, all preceding ones on the same path must be completed. Cleared nodes are open to travel through.

To move your character and interact on the map, Quantum Actions are essential. The amount required depends on the specific interaction, the difficulty level and on the distance between nodes.

Node interactions do generate individual rewards as well as Progress Points. Moving between the nodes does not. Progress Points are used to track the progress of your guild, for the guild leaderboard and to also progress in the Quantum Pass.

Many interactions on the map require Quantum coins, supplies, goods or units. Those resources need to be created in your Quantum Settlement. The settlement is managed only by you. After each Incursion all settlment resources reset.

At the beginning of each Incursion, select your desired goods- and military buildings for your settlement. Only the chosen buildings can be constructed during that Incursion. Coordination with your guild can ensure the full variety of resources.

Try and keep your Quantum Residents happy. The higher the Euphoria is the more resources are produced. Decorations require Euphoria provided to be build.

The "Quantum Championship" cycle consists of six Quantum Incursions. The better your guild progresses the better your ranking will be at the end of the Championship. The best guilds will get the best rewards. Quantum Shards reset after each Championship.

The Quantum Pass has multiple layers. The free layer is available for everyone, the higher ones are optionally available. All last for the full duration of the running Quantum Championship. Gain Progress Points to progress within the Quantum Pass.

Main City bonuses don't affect your Quantum Incursion. Only specific Quantum Incursion bonuses apply.
it's oficial?