• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New event??

DeletedUser

True, another option to find the space for the World Fair building. Six SOKs would require more aids than 1 Terrace Farm, but SOKs given the priority list likely get the aid needed, if not there are always the Self Motivation Kits or Mass Motivation Kits to fix that. However, removing 6 SOKs reduces 6 FPs then replacement with the World Fair will represent a gain of 3 FPs /day.

Replacing a Terrace Far for a World Fair represent a gain of 4 FPs (9 vs 5), plus also a gain in space (24 vs 30 tiles). That extra space gain could be used for an additional SOK or Sky Watch, then net gain of 5 FPs/day.

It all depends on what is available at the city, which buildings be at the chopping block.
With 60 SoKs and 30 HoFs aids are priceless, and there are never enough kits. Now I am deleting SoKs and hope to replace most of TFs with HoFs in future, so the bigger and more FPs giving event building is, I am more happy with it.

DeletedUser8859

With 60 SoKs and 30 HoFs aids are priceless, and there are never enough kits. Now I am deleting SoKs and hope to replace most of TFs with HoFs in future, so the bigger and more FPs giving event building is, I am more happy with it.

Given that you are the owner and designer of your city I will not comment on the merits of a potential strategy of
  • deleting SOK's, or
  • replacing TFs with HOFs or bigger event buildings, or
  • which quantity of said (or other buildings) you will maintain in your city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Given that you are the owner and designer of your city I will not comment on the merits of a potential strategy of deleting SOK's, or replacing TFs with HOFs or bigger event buildings, or which quantity of said (or other buildings) you will maintain in your city.
It would be fun to explain you why are you wrong, but you never ask :) but at least you haven't stated that with a lot of dots and colours, lucky me :)

Okamiris

Baronet
Hello, really!, A kit to increase the tower of victory as a SPECIAL prize of the day ?.
What is a tease, or is it a mistake?
a little bit of seriousness gentlemen developers

I think it is safe to say that no matter what prize is the daily special, some players will find it useful and some won't. I personally don't need champion retreats but it doesn't mean others don't.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
hello again, what happens that the answers are short and hits ?, this same answer I have seen in another thread and another person.
little merit has the answer like a machine, the retirement of the champion there are players who have them from the beginning and update it.
but the towers of victory I do not see in the cities of a certain level nor a single one, in my city they will disappear shortly.
the same as in my cities of the Spanish server.
let's be serious better not to respond, to answer the same thing over and over again.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
hello again, what happens that the answers are short and hits ?, this same answer I have seen in another thread and another person.
little merit has the answer like a machine, the retirement of the champion there are players who have them from the beginning and update it.
but the towers of victory I do not see in the cities of a certain level nor a single one, in my city they will disappear shortly.
the same as in my cities of the Spanish server.
let's be serious better not to respond, to answer the same thing over and over again.

What kind of answer are you expecting to get?

DeletedUser8859

Hello, really!, A kit to increase the tower of victory as a SPECIAL prize of the day ?.
What is a tease, or is it a mistake? a little bit of seriousness gentlemen developers

The answer is that always there will be low valuable "specials" vs high desirable ones in any event. They make you decide to hold your event resource for today and hope for a better one, according to your needs/strategy at the city. Players should not expect bags of 50 or 100 FP, Shrines, Rogue Hideouts, Renovation Kits, or other favorites every day.