• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

rumpelrose

Farmer
wow. pop 25 red tiles.. fine that the first red one appears a day after ... this is too random and consumes too much time as soon as you finally get the opportunity to resolve the task. you can't play such things quickly in between. wait... and you're planning to offer us two more of these challenges during the current event? omg.

there's a real life which, among other things, provides me with money. I'm not going to saw off the branch I'm sitting on.
woohoo - next try... now it's 15 red tiles... very clever, but still not a single red tile during the whole following level. pls stop kidding us. I will stop paying anything if this is how the future will look like.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Why ruin the event with Rival?
Rival was perfectly fine when connected to GE!
You want to have as many stars as possible on your boxes, so the task is to take them down with 4, that's ridiculous!
HOPE THIS DOESN'T COME on the life servers.

Exactly. Also, it is very hard to calculate the exact amount of boxes needed to get a 4 stars chest; as soon as you reach 5 stars, it doesn't count for the quest. I suggest changing it to:
Collect x Red/Blue/Green/Orange... chests with 4 stars or more

Last edited:

DaSteve

Farmer
Btw. The rival minichallenge forces you to use all your saved assets with perhaps a bad daily special, so I have to decide to go all in and collect many dailies that I will mostly sell and when the nice dailies come around I have nothing left.
Remains the fact that it would be nice if we get some extra diamonds to go through the challenge, otherwise most ppl will not test it.
And last, the prices you get from the challenge are really meh. At least as main price I would expect something better than 3 golden tickets. I guess it will be far cheaper to simply focus on the minigame and play it right: in other words the suboptimal use of ressources during the challenge can give the strange result that I spend many diamonds to complete the challenge and even using the additional ressources I get a weaker result as If I would have used the diamonds directly in the minigame.

One last thing: give some hint at the arriving challenge. I had a nice daily, tried to get a better one (panda shrine) and now i'm stuck with a bad one. I would have never even changed the daily if I would have known there could be another challenge. With the original one I would try at least to advance in the challenge while playing the game. With the changed one I will not touch the game until I have a new daily (I will hit the threshold of 4 tickets only after the change has occurred).
Its generally not funny to have to refrain you from playing a game, and in particular if there is a timer and moreso a very punishing one like the one of the minichallenges.

1. Pop 15 blue tiles (1 entry ticket)
2. Buy 5 fp and pop 15 red tiles (1 hammer)
3. Spend 70 fp & use 1 hammer booster in level (1 leafy line)
4. Delete 4 units from your pool & spend 1 ticket to play a level (1 lithing)
5. Collect 2 red chests with 4 stars OR Collect 2 blue chests with 4 stars (10 wildlife coins)

I found the mini event at 13 o clock, 3 hours after launch. No tickets left, I had spent them early in the morning, between 6 and 9.
19 o clock: back online, and 1 ticket available.
ad 1:
I manage to pop 15 blue tiles, despite having just small clumps of 2, 3 (and 1 gouep of 4), and gain 1 entry ticket.
ad 2:
red is scattered in groups of 2 and 3, and it takes me several moves to pop 15 red.
ad 3:
I spend 70 fp and use the newly acquired hammer to bring home 1 pawn.
ad 4:
I spend the ticket obtained in 1 with to start a new game and delete 4 drummers.
ad 5:
I finally manage to bring home 4 pawns. But all attempts to create red or blue chests of 4 stars fail. They alway go from 1 or 2 stars to 5 stars.

Somewhere I have to spent a lightning to bring 3 pawns home.

Last edited:

rontom

Merchant
Another rival challenge !! no better than the last and still no countdown timer, what are you afraid of?? the quests are a joke, again, and only serve to degrade the event and introduce what is effectively a 3rd pay-wall.
To prevent any accidental spending on my part i'm deleting my credit card details so if you want a look be quick because they wont be coming back in this lifetime

Fenix

Viceroy
Not all of us have the same ease in accessing Rival, its beginning should never be linked to the beginning of the expedition (except if it had the same duration), but rather to the beginning chosen by individual players for the beginning of the daily challenges. Simply put, as it is, it is very, very unfair.

And. Can you please put a list in the official announcement indicating how many squares are needed to obtain the various stars from the chests?

Last edited:

kaluha

Merchant
The idea of a mini-game in an event is nice, but like this it does not work.

My biggest problems with the rival mini-games is that it interferes with the wildlife event.
I need paws and the rival-assignment's interfere with that goal.
Also the assignment to get 4 star boxes is way too difficult.
And the gifts you get for a assignment are the same as you need to spent,

Was there in the wildlife event not an option to delete a verticale row? That disappeared too, I think.

e2m2

Squire
I had the Rival questline in the previous event but not in the current event. Is it completely random who gets it and when?

Ironrooster

Baronet
This one's a little better, but you still have to spend diamonds to complete it. I bought one ticket, which moved me along a little. But I that's it.

I am just going to get whatever I can as each ticket comes along from the timer countdown.

Una Queen

Squire
This one's a little better, but you still have to spend diamonds to complete it. I bought one ticket, which moved me along a little. But I that's it.

I am just going to get whatever I can as each ticket comes along from the timer countdown.
incorrect, I bought no tickets and am on quest 31 but bought 3 hammers to complete a quest.

I must admit that the first 8 assignments might be worthwhile. If one manages to combine it with normal game play.

For example IF there are no paws on the board, which happens to me way too often, it might be a good time to try te create chests with 4 or 6 stars.

Kronan

Viceroy
I ALSO think the two items (Rival, Wildlife event) are conflicting most of the time (@kaluha's point, above), making you decide on what your goals are. Rival in 2 days can unbalance a month long event goal - if you let it.

If you need red stars, you have to wait your time allocation, and unless there are "under the covers" coordination of colors so you're able to progress, it's way too consternating to do both - unless you're lucky.

I've grabbed a few quests, but am not letting Rival prioritize my focus on the event.

Aerendil

Squire
The mst annoying quests are grab xx Blocks of one colour, when there are no blocks of that colour on the board. I had this quest 4 times with no fitting blocks
Some other quests are like
grab xx Blocks of one colour
or
grab xx Blocks of another colour
Some quests were changed to this style, but far too few. Please change the remaining quests with only one colour