• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Yekk

Regent
the tasks are really annoying (and on beta, I'm not easily annoyed ;): f.i.

pop x tiles of color c - what if c isn't in the level? had it twice already, both available but the last very infrequent
use a hammer - if not needed (wasn't in my level), it's wasting the reward from the previous quest
collect 4 red chests with 4 stars .. means _exactly_ 4 stars (had 5ers), so doesn't make sense in normal playing through a level

.. leaving it for now, need some cooldown ..
Had to wreck a board to do a quest, not a fan. I will not waste my time no matter the rewards for this rival

Yekk

Regent
you remember the wrong mini challenge on live
it gave wildlife coins. we thought: what is that ?

but now I got it:
the next mini challenge on beta was announced "during the next event"

the next event is the wildlife event
so that wrong mini challenge on live last week actually was already the next mini challenge

SUMMARY: next mini challenge will be about the wildlife event and give wildlife coins (and maybe more)
Not for me, I wash my hands of Rivals like this one. I love good mini-quest events. The first rival was well done.

Owl II

Emperor
Inno is in his repertoire. This challenge could have been made on the first day of the event, when the players had not completed urgent quests yet. But on the first day they couldn't launch the baron. But they have launched it now, when everyone has only tickets from the scale. And they didn't give us diamonds to test. Bravo, Inno. Thanks a lot, Inno :)
You've ruined the challenge. But you also ruined the event, because it directly depends on the challenge. I don't have any epithets i won't get banned.

1) It really feels like a waste of moves if I have to get to 25 blue squares by clicking groups of 2 and 3.
2) What is meant with "collect 4 red chests with 4 stars"??? Where can I collect them? Are these the chests bwhich appear as incidents on the map? I haven't seen any red ones.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
You've ruined the challenge. But you also ruined the event, because it directly depends on the challenge. I don't have any epithets i won't get banned.

I'm REALLY hoping that completing the event doesn't rely on these quests. I thought my progress was fine until now...

2) What is meant with "collect 4 red chests with 4 stars"??? Where can I collect them? Are these the chests bwhich appear as incidents on the map? I haven't seen any red ones.

It means you have to create and collect four 4-star red chests in the minigame. But it feels kind of absurd to dedicate a whole game just to do that, maybe sacrificing the paws.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Fool me once (run up FP costs, spend diamonds, etc).. shame on you.. Fool me twice.. shame on me.. The concept is fine, the quests are not! The questline drives up FP prices, burns diamonds, is too short of duration.. so aside from the first quest .. it's not gonna happen. You might as well have one called "Space Race", and see who can get thru one of the space era's in 2 days.. Maybe if you fixed the FP prices, and supplied diamonds for testing ??

Last edited:

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Questline (thanks to Frankfurious) up to 22

1 Start a new level by spending 1 entrance ticket.
Reward: 1 hammer
2 Buy 5 fp and pop 25 red tiles in the level.
Reward: 1 Leafy line
3 Spend 70 fp and use 1 hammer booster in level.
Reward 1 Lightning
4 Delete 4 units and pop 25 blue tiles in level.
Reward 10 wildlife coins
5 Collect 4 red chests with 4 stars
Reward: 1 Entrance ticket
6 Collect 5 wildlife paws
7 Win 5 battles without losing and collect 2 blue chests with 6 stars
8 Use extra moves 2 times when out of moves in a level
Reward: 1 Lightning
Milestone Reward: 6 hammers
9 Start new levels by spending 2 entrance tickets
10 Buy 10 fp and pop 50 yellow tiles in the level
Reward: 1 leafy line
11 Spend 100 fp and use 1 leafy line booster in level
Reward: 1 lightning
12 Delete 5 units and pop 50 green tiles
Reward: 10 wildlife coints
13 Collect 4 yellow chests with 4 stars
Reward: 1 Entrance ticket
14 Collect 10 wildlife paws
15 Collect 2 green chests with 6 stars and win 5 battles
16 Use extra moves 2 times when out of moves in a level
Milestone reward: 4 leafy lines
17 Start new levels by spending 3 entrance tickets
18 Buy 15fp and pop 50 orange
Reward: 1 leafy line
19 Spend 150fp and use 1 lightning booster
20 Delete 7units and pop 50 yellow
Reward: 10 wildlife coins
21 Collect 4 orange chest with 4 stars
Reward: 1 ticket
22 Collect 15 wildlife paws

I'm REALLY hoping that completing the event doesn't rely on these quests. I thought my progress was fine until now...

It means you have to create and collect four 4-star red chests in the minigame. But it feels kind of absurd to dedicate a whole game just to do that, maybe sacrificing the paws.
Thanik you. Yes,I just realized this whilewashing the dishes.

I don'tmind collecting them if they pass by naturally, but loosing paws to get these 4 chests looks like a waste.

Owl II

Emperor
You're hoping in vain. The rewards of the challenge are boosters, coins and.... and.... and tickets. Who do you think will advance further in the event? The one who got the extra tickets, or the one who doesn't have it?

CrashBoom

Legend
You're hoping in vain. The rewards of the challenge are boosters, coins and.... and.... and tickets. Who do you think will advance further in the event? The one who got the extra tickets, or the one who doesn't have it?
the one who buys 20 tickets because he need them to get those extra tickets from the mini challenge o_O

and you guys know what those mini challenges mean ???
gold league will cost even more diamonds o_O

BabaORiley

Merchant
This may be a mini challenge, but imho it's a maxi crap.
Weird and time consuming quests and rewards which somehow only compensate the
ressources one has to spend for fulfilling the quests.
And if the fulfilment of quests depends from luck ....
No, thank you InnoGames

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master

My goal has never been to be first in the Leagues (which requires diamonds and/or cash spending), usually I aim to get a fully maxed new building, or at least a silver upgraded one. So I don't consider these rival quests essential to "complete" the event.

Owl II

Emperor
My goal has never been to be first in the Leagues (which requires diamonds and/or cash spending), usually I aim to get a fully maxed new building, or at least a silver upgraded one. So I don't consider these rival quests essential to "complete" the event.
Are you sure that the tickets from the challenges are not included in the general calculation? That you can to get a fully maxed new building without these tickets? I'm not.

CDmark

Baronet
Are you sure that the tickets from the challenges are not included in the general calculation? That you can to get a fully maxed new building without these tickets? I'm not.
Well, 540/4 = 135, so 135 tickets that average 4 paws. I think the fall event and last wildlife event had about 90 tickets when looking at Wikia. One more week, say 3 quests from daily, 21 from the clock, that is 24. Lets say 115 tickets, that means we would be 20 tickets short, 80 progress. You may be right.

.Chris

Baronet
I consider this questline a big FU to the players and I will not pursue it.
If I happen to fulfill a quest by accident... fine. Otherwise .... GTFO

I never had this bad of an opinion on anything FoE related and I'm quite desolated becaue this was my favourite Event/Mini-game

mintbunnies

Farmer
The wildlife event had always been my favorite event, and I had gotten gold league the last time the cake one had come around. But daaaamn. I consider myself pretty decent at this game but you need on average 2 tickets per task. There is literally no chance unless you buy like 60 tickets. For what exactly? I hardly even use the boosts. In fact I am using the boosts just to finish the tasks.