• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Avatar?

DeletedUser3741

My guess they both are 8x4, which makes a total of 8x8.

The left and right parts of the garden are slightly more thin . If you check closer the pic with the set you can see it . You can also compare the width of the side builds with the small (1x1) building at the lower left corner :)

Silveralius

Squire
Ok so that event buildings looks like as Taj Mahal.
Then I think that two sets have their own names. Not Summer but something another else.
Something with indian culture or architecture. But that only my own opinion.

DeletedUser8135

Silver, you searched Google, did not you? I also know how to do this, Recognize somewhere the picture below?

india0020_1238199090.jpg

Silveralius

Squire
photographer-amos-chapple-captures-the-worlds-most-famous-landmarks-from-the-taj-mahal-to-the-kremlin-using-a-drone_FotoSketcher-1200x674.jpg
1000px-Taj_Mahal-10_%28cropped%29.jpg

These two images inspired me to compare the set to Taj Mahal. There are some differences but it is the same architecture.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8135

O Taj Mahal é um dos edifícios mais famosos da Índia e está listado em 7 Maravilhas do Mundo Moderno, de acordo com uma Nova Corporação Mundial Aberta (NOWC), com sede na Suíça

Translation: The Taj Mahal is one of India's most famous buildings and is listed in 7 Wonders of the Modern World, according to a New World Corporation Open (NOWC) based in Switzerland
taj-mahal02-1024x646.jpg
Construído entre 1630 e 1652, foi concebido pelo Imperador Shah Jahan como prova de amor para sua esposa favorita, Aryumand Bani Begam, um elefante chamou Mumtaz Mahal ("The Palace Jewel").

O Taj Mahal também é conhecido como uma maior prova de amor no mundo. Sua construção ocorreu no túmulo da amada esposa do Imperador, nas margens do rio Yamuna, que morreu pouco depois de dar luz ao seu 14º filho.

Há uma lenda em que o Imperador fingia construir para uma réplica do original Taj Mahal do outro lado do rio, mas em mármore preto, mas que tinha um depoimento de seus filhos.

Translation: Built between 1630 and 1652, it was designed by Emperor Shah Jahan as proof of love for his favorite wife, Aryumand Bani Begam, an elephant called Mumtaz Mahal ("The Palace Jewel").

The Taj Mahal is also known as a major proof of love in the world. Its construction took place at the tomb of the Emperor's beloved wife, on the banks of the Yamuna River, who died shortly after giving birth to her 14th child.

There is a legend in which the Emperor pretended to build for a replica of the original Taj Mahal on the other side of the river, but in black marble, but which had a testimony of his children.
taj-mahal032.jpg
About the Gardens I discovered that they call Char Char gardens, I know, it looks more like a Fortress and the Garden

250px-Naghshe_Jahan_Square_Isfahan_modified.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-11 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.
Also added translations, pls keep in mind to use English ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8135

Remember the Bearded Guy at the beginning of the topic? He and Shah Jahan
portrait_246.jpg

DeletedUser8061

O Taj Mahal é um dos edifícios mais famosos da Índia e está listado em 7 Maravilhas do Mundo Moderno, de acordo com uma Nova Corporação Mundial Aberta (NOWC), com sede na Suíça....
Tomas, I'd like to remind you that not so many of us know your language. It'd be a great help if you try to post in English

DeletedUser8135

With 73 Meters in Height, 580 meters in length and 300 in width we have the Taj Mahal as First Part of the Set, There Can Be Several Names That They Can Give To It, It May Be Palacio Taj Mahal, It Can Be Shah Jahar Palace .. ....

The Garden Mede measures 320 x 300 meters, and includes flower beds, elevated paths, tree avenues, fountains, waterways, and pillars that reflect the image of buildings in the water, the Elephant image had nothing to do with Gardens, should be something Char Char Garden type, Taj Mahal Gardens, Emperor Gardens .......

DeletedUser8135

I use Google translator, it might be that instead of sending it in English it sends in Portuguese

DeletedUser7779

I also don't think that's for the summer event. Unless Inno changed it entirely, summer event has always been about spinning the wheel, so those set buildings have no place in it.
Maybe it's for an event in between, last year we had a major Soccer event (Euro 2016), so probably that's a replacement.
Many thanks for the spoilers!

DeletedUser8135

These two images inspired me to compare the set to Taj Mahal. There are some differences but it is the same architecture.
The all rewards from Summer event it is from Indian architecture.

Is it really summer? Can it be a Historical event, do not you think?

Pafton

Viceroy
What I think is that these 10 set buildings will as prizes on the wheel, unless ofcourse Inno changed the system.
But it is for the summer event, the link mentions as SUMMER loading_screen.

DeletedUser7779

What I think is that these 10 set buildings will as prizes on the wheel, unless ofcourse Inno changed the system.
But it is for the summer event, the link mentions as SUMMER loading_screen.
Oh no, that would be terrible if it's true. Summer event was one of my favorites...
If some of the set pieces are available only from the wheel, then it'd be another only luck based event like the Spring one.

I still have my hopes though, that those would be separate events :)

DeletedUser8135

There are 10 or 9 as stated before, there are two Taj Mahal and the Gardens Char Char

DeletedUser8135

I'll investigate the Spoiler thoroughly, I'll keep you informed

DeletedUser3741

Oh no, that would be terrible if it's true. Summer event was one of my favorites...
If some of the set pieces are available only from the wheel, then it'd be another only luck based event like the Spring one.

I still have my hopes though, that those would be separate events :)

Based on the loading screen image showing all the items together i dont think will be seperate events .. Maybe the big ones are prize from the spinning wheel and the smaller ones parts of the story line .Time will tell.. Lets hope till then :)