• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Avatar?

Pafton

Viceroy
portrait_246.jpg

Seems a new avatar (Similar to the Maharaja avatar)
I sincerely hope that this avatar is for the summer event, and NOT for anything in the between.
If it really is of the summer event then it seems to have come quite early, since last year the event released on June 28th).

Julian24

Viceroy
I don't think it's for the summer event, because I checked the links for the next summer event and could not find any builds yet. Normally Thy are uploaded all together.

DeletedUser8061

It looks like there are 2 sets: one for the palace, and 2nd one for the garden in front of it. (See 2 icons in the first picture of loading screen)

DeletedUser8135

They think That's 10 and 9 Because it's in the first half-separated image, That's it. Can it be even to deceive you already thought of it?

I think there are 2 Parties one Party and the Palacio and the other and that whole garden

DeletedUser3741

Looks like 2 sets. a) Maharaja's Palace 8x4 and b) Elephants Garden 6x4 (names are just guess)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8150

You're right - i saw the 2 icons and then didn't think the logic of that through...seems more manageable...perhaps one set you will win if you complete tasks/quests and 1 set you might win depending on luck/progress/spins or whatever..... might b a way of keeping those who missed out on the last set happy...but then again :)

DeletedUser7262

regaurdless if it is 1 or 2 it will require a lot of space

Andi47

Overlord
Nice building / set!

Looks like 5*6? I am not sure whether I will find some space to build that.

DeletedUser8150

8x8.... its going to have to have to give me more than FPs/Goods attack bonus for that size...perhaps.....a free bar and a foot massage!