• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Avatar?

DeletedUser8135

You have already thought that they can be 2 Sagas of missions and when the player completes the first one wins and then if it completes the second it gains the second part

DeletedUser5097

It must be the summer, this is why:
Just only 11-14 weeks for summer vacation (deppending on your country more eurly/later)
The summer event is a massive event, maybe even the biggest event of Forge of Events*
Summer event does have always a theme, 2 years back Middle East, last year more tropical and I think now Indian?

Wth this in mind, we does have around 2 months to test and summer event is likely a event of
1-2 months, also the theme looks like summer to me. The sizes of this 2 sets are so huge, like
a massive GB as Alcatrazz. For that space you can expact simelar benefits as from a gb, if not
I would suggest to use the space for a gb, but the designe of this massive sets arr nice and I like
that the dev. team used the set concept, maybe they can do the same for the next lvl graveyard
of Halloween in a spooky set and a winter wonder land in the xmass event 2017?
Also thanks for the spoilers.:)

* Don't takes this too serious, there are simply so much events.:p They became from uncomon to comon
to some times very comom, I enyoyed the most events, but some times I got tired of the small time between
the events.

DeletedUser8135

The Taj Mahal Palace was made as a proof of the Emperor's love for his wife, and also for protecting his coffin, for this information the palace should provide happiness and defense bonuses

DeletedUser8135

While Gardens should be the Same Happiness Effect and Bonus of Defense because the Garden is a Complex that Protects the Palace

DeletedUser7779

It must be the summer, this is why:
Just only 11-14 weeks for summer vacation (deppending on your country more eurly/later)
The summer event is a massive event, maybe even the biggest event of Forge of Events*
Summer event does have always a theme, 2 years back Middle East, last year more tropical and I think now Indian?

Wth this in mind, we does have around 2 months to test and summer event is likely a event of
1-2 months, also the theme looks like summer to me. The sizes of this 2 sets are so huge, like
a massive GB as Alcatrazz. For that space you can expact simelar benefits as from a gb, if not
I would suggest to use the space for a gb, but the designe of this massive sets arr nice and I like
that the dev. team used the set concept, maybe they can do the same for the next lvl graveyard
of Halloween in a spooky set and a winter wonder land in the xmass event 2017?
Also thanks for the spoilers.:)

* Don't takes this too serious, there are simply so much events.:p They became from uncomon to comon
to some times very comom, I enyoyed the most events, but some times I got tired of the small time between
the events.

That's exactly my fear. If the set buildings (Taj Mahal + gardens) require so much space, then they gotta give great benefits in return. Like you said similar to a GB.
Now, if some of the set pieces are obtainable only from the wheel (i.e. pure gambling), then those who are lucky enough will get a complete set but those who aren't will be extremely disappointed. And exactly because the reward is supposedly very beneficial, this will give huge advantage to the lucky ones..not fair imo.
I hope Inno learned their lesson from Spring event (which imo was the worst event ever), and changed their 'pay to win' approach.
I really hope all set buildings will be available from questline, and if anyone wants a 2nd/3rd set they could gamble at the wheel and spend diamonds eventually. If there's a wheel at all heh ;)

DeletedUser8061

If this summer event is quite different from the previous ones (like it seems to be), I guess it'll start earlier than the 2016 summer event (which was on June, 28th, if I'm correct). Does anyone know how long it usually takes starting from first images appeared in our cache to the actual beginning of the event on Beta? Around 2 weeks?

Julian24

Viceroy
you should probably check for other urls aswell. as the buildings appear to be sets, i would suggest keeping an eye on something like SummerBonusSet17 and such, because the spring buildings were named "set", too.
Since I know there are Sets I search for them too. ;)

DeletedUser5097

That's exactly my fear. If the set buildings (Taj Mahal + gardens) require so much space, then they gotta give great benefits in return. Like you said similar to a GB.
Now, if some of the set pieces are obtainable only from the wheel (i.e. pure gambling), then those who are lucky enough will get a complete set but those who aren't will be extremely disappointed. And exactly because the reward is supposedly very beneficial, this will give huge advantage to the lucky ones..not fair imo.
I hope Inno learned their lesson from Spring event (which imo was the worst event ever), and changed their 'pay to win' approach.
I really hope all set buildings will be available from questline, and if anyone wants a 2nd/3rd set they could gamble at the wheel and spend diamonds eventually. If there's a wheel at all heh ;)
I'm thinking in the same way, it would be good that Inno will put all the sets buildings in the
mission line (maybe the huge pallace in the last main event mission) and the huge part
of the upcoming garden as grand prize at the end of the bonus missions. On that way it
would be fair for every one, as you perfectly pointed out. The realy lucky once with huge
space to use can win even a second set.

I like to suggest if they will give gb benefits out of it, that they will look to the ideas of the
gb concepts where they asked for, some weeks ago. They can find there what players
want and bassed on that making a good bonus for the sets.
I would above every thing else beeing very dissepointed if it's only the silly defence boost,
since we can get almost a endless watchfires and in GE a invesion of GE watchfires in our
golden relics (at first your happy than, but when you find a GE watchfire, you cry because
it was maybe 200 fp's or goodies and that building isn't worth it). Annyways aidd goods
would be nice and not too overpowerd or a nice coin booster or maybe dailly units like
Alcatrazz (this set is even bigger than Alcatrazz, lol).

If this summer event is quite different from the previous ones (like it seems to be), I guess it'll start earlier than the 2016 summer event (which was on June, 28th, if I'm correct). Does anyone know how long it usually takes starting from first images appeared in our cache to the actual beginning of the event on Beta? Around 2 weeks?
Deppending on how far the dev. team is. Most of the times 1-2 weeks. In another words very
soon.

Pafton

Viceroy
In case anyone wants a couple of more portraits, here they are:
portrait_247.jpg
portrait_248.jpg

Seem to be of the same theme.

What I think is that these two are Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal. The one I posted much earlier must be some sort of storyteller.

DeletedUser5097

O Taj Mahal é um dos edifícios mais famosos da Índia e está listado em 7 Maravilhas do Mundo Moderno, de acordo com uma Nova Corporação Mundial Aberta (NOWC), com sede na Suíça

Translation: The Taj Mahal is one of India's most famous buildings and is listed in 7 Wonders of the Modern World, according to a New World Corporation Open (NOWC) based in Switzerland
taj-mahal02-1024x646.jpg
Construído entre 1630 e 1652, foi concebido pelo Imperador Shah Jahan como prova de amor para sua esposa favorita, Aryumand Bani Begam, um elefante chamou Mumtaz Mahal ("The Palace Jewel").

O Taj Mahal também é conhecido como uma maior prova de amor no mundo. Sua construção ocorreu no túmulo da amada esposa do Imperador, nas margens do rio Yamuna, que morreu pouco depois de dar luz ao seu 14º filho.

Há uma lenda em que o Imperador fingia construir para uma réplica do original Taj Mahal do outro lado do rio, mas em mármore preto, mas que tinha um depoimento de seus filhos.

Translation: Built between 1630 and 1652, it was designed by Emperor Shah Jahan as proof of love for his favorite wife, Aryumand Bani Begam, an elephant called Mumtaz Mahal ("The Palace Jewel").

The Taj Mahal is also known as a major proof of love in the world. Its construction took place at the tomb of the Emperor's beloved wife, on the banks of the Yamuna River, who died shortly after giving birth to her 14th child.

There is a legend in which the Emperor pretended to build for a replica of the original Taj Mahal on the other side of the river, but in black marble, but which had a testimony of his children.
taj-mahal032.jpg
About the Gardens I discovered that they call Char Char gardens, I know, it looks more like a Fortress and the Garden

250px-Naghshe_Jahan_Square_Isfahan_modified.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-11 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.
Also added translations, pls keep in mind to use English ;)
Wonderfull, with the discription and all that stuff it could be a gb, but since the gb slots are filled, it looks like
the dev. team decided to introduce it in a altarnative way, with a set of the summer event. I'm glad with
it and that opens the door for a long ago predicted gb by Fortuna (when see visited us for the first time),
I will refresh your minds guys, see spoiler
greatbuildings.jpg

Do you guys seeing a gb that is in the game now, since GE?

If our understandings of the sizes in game (total size 8x8) is correct than it's bigger than the biggest
gb's (Deal Castle and AO) also it's almost as big as Alcatrazz (10 x 7 = 70) and this set is 8x8 =
64. Since it's a altarnative introduction of a gb, it would be a shame if it doesn't give on the max.
level a bonus simelar to lvl 10 gb (if it was introduced as a gb). While you could not built more
than once the same gb, is this the only way for this to upgrade it's boost, but it would take much
more space so it's safe to said that it's only fair that this sets will give us a boost simelar of a
gb that is between deal castle and AO on lvl 10 (or even of lvl 15) since we are not aible to
upgrade the boost and the boost would be static. So the only chance that this sets got to been
built by players (since it's a massive structure) is by beeing better than a big gb on lvl 9. My
guildmembers on live are already saing that they would not built it if there is not a big unique
advantage for building it. Since they can used the 4 expansions (that is what this sets also
costs in space to place it exclusive ways) for a AO and with a bit more space even a
Alcatrazz.
Just making the dev. team aware of it and I like to try to help them with this great building.:)
For me self, well if this gives me enough advantages I will built it on Béta, because I would
love to have it if it does have it, but if not well than I will use the same space for cheaper
event buildings that provides me better advantages.;)

DeletedUser7779

@drakenridder
Hmmm good point, but here's what comes to mind. 2 cases (considering there's a wheel).
1) Crap set which gives not enough benefits for the space required (like King/Queen set from Bday event) --> only a few players will build it, the rest won't bother. Most will probably try to get SoKs / hideouts / etc. from the wheel
2) Super set which equals the benefits of a GB at level 10 (like you said). Everybody will try to get it. People with diamonds will probably get several sets (if obtainable from the wheel - similar to Spring Event's chests). So here comes the issue. Exactly like you pointed out, we can build a GB only once. Diamonds don't matter. But if this one is as good as a GB, diamond players will be able to get several sets. Very unfair imo.

DeletedUser5097

@drakenridder
Hmmm good point, but here's what comes to mind. 2 cases (considering there's a wheel).
1) Crap set which gives not enough benefits for the space required (like King/Queen set from Bday event) --> only a few players will build it, the rest won't bother. Most will probably try to get SoKs / hideouts / etc. from the wheel
2) Super set which equals the benefits of a GB at level 10 (like you said). Everybody will try to get it. People with diamonds will probably get several sets (if obtainable from the wheel - similar to Spring Event's chests). So here comes the issue. Exactly like you pointed out, we can build a GB only once. Diamonds don't matter. But if this one is as good as a GB, diamond players will be able to get several sets. Very unfair imo.
1.) That is my fear.
2.) Good point, I just did said the lvl old limit since we are unaible to improve the benefits on the same space
of it, what is possible with a GB. That is the disadvantage of a set, the benefits are static and at the same time
the advantage of a gb, you can improve the benefits with the same space. There must be a way to make
the ballance good, so if the benefits are bellow a gb of lvl 10 but still worth it the ballance must not be in danger
than. If the bonus is unique that doesn't have anny gb, the gb's are also not in danger and if the bonus is well
ballanced to overall game ballance is also not in danger, but still worth it (I hope).
Yeah indeed the diamond players get a big advantage with anny set, but if it is a super set and they could have
unlimited diamonds (just a lot of money xd) they will lose a huge amount of space 2 expansions for each set
and 4 for both sets each time. So they run quickly out of space. Than the qeastion will raise is it worth it to
built so manny sets or would it be better to built 1 of the better big gb's how doesn't need more space to
improve the benefits. I think required space for the sets will slow down it a lot.

Inno must try to find a way some how, to get the set between a crap set and a super set. Where the crap
set isn't worth it to built (you can built a gb and the only reason why you would built it, is because you like
the set or your simply don't know that you could built a gb instead) and where the super set brings the
ballance in danger where it's not realy worth it to built a gb instead (but on the longer time it will be for
the space) and the diamond players will get a too big advantage. Between that you could get a well
ballanced set where it's worth it to built, but doesn't get overpowerd when built your city full of it (if you
are so lucky or if you does have lot of diamonds). Maybe a simelar benefit as a gb of lvl 3-5 would be fine,
because for the most gb's is that at that moment the bonus is not realy strong. At the same time it
would not be worth it to built your city full of it, but it can be a good thing to have one set. Especialy if
it is a unique bonus.

DeletedUser8135

In case anyone wants a couple of more portraits, here they are:
portrait_247.jpg
portrait_248.jpg

Seem to be of the same theme.

What I think is that these two are Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal. The one I posted much earlier must be some sort of storyteller.

I find it unlikely to be this but everything is possible.

It may be that the other guy shown by you but early is that son who killed the emperor before he built the Second Palace (Which only for people's curiosities was going to be made of Black Marble contrary to the only one existing today

DeletedUser8135

And Truth, for the Clothes and Jewels that this Man and this Woman are wearing, must be the Emperor and his own wife.

Tanmay11

Regent
I find it unlikely to be this but everything is possible.

It may be that the other guy shown by you but early is that son who killed the emperor before he built the Second Palace (Which only for people's curiosities was going to be made of Black Marble contrary to the only one existing today
that's just a myth, new evidence from archaeological excavation shows that there was a moonlight garden on the opposite bank of yamuna river...where you could see a dark reflection of the taj mahal. someone somehow twisted it and made a story that they were going to build a black taj mahal.

DeletedUser8135

and imagine that the summer event will revolve around so much history, myths, etc. everything about this Taj Mahal and Gardens

DeletedUser5097

Its definitely summer, and this time it's in India.
SUMMER_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
SUMMER_Loading_Screen_2.jpg
It is
Here are the pics of the summer event building:
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17a.png
decoration
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17b.png
decoration
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17a.png
residential building
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17b.png
residential building
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17c.png
residential building
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17a.png
decoration
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17b.png
decoration
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17a.png
residential building
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17b.png
residential building
A_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17a.png
cultural building
Wonderfull new buildings, many thanks for this information.:D On this way I'm maybe
aible to put the pieces together, if the are all in the missions.xd You got it finaly, great
job.