• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: multiple bugs again

Daga

Merchant
screens

Attachments

• osada.jpg
    osada.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 9
  • vetesnik.png
    vetesnik.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 9
  • vyjednavka.png
    vyjednavka.png
    641.9 KB · Views: 8
  • gbg-2.png
    gbg-2.png
    575.5 KB · Views: 9

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Hey - just to make sure - did you delete your cache already?

I personally don't have any issues.

rontom

Merchant
Crazy! only been repaired a couple of days and now its broken again. The bugs listed above are back.. just in time for another weekend

Kronan

Viceroy
Agree agree agree with OP - this worked FINE yesterday - I even posted that I thought it was fixed...
Today? It's just broken again. Visual resources are missing, like much of last week.

Let me add some qualification. I checked it on all 3 of these browsers (as I did last week, also):

1) Chrome browser and Brave browser seem to be the ones MOST affected. Firefox seems less affected, at least showing the quest/DC/event givers when invoked.

I think this is what you (INNO) are calling it:

Many assets did not load. This has been fixed and will not occur on the live servers.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Have no idea how they are triggered, but I haven't any of them, not the first time and the same for the second time (according to other people that encountered them), game works fine on both of my laptops, either cache cleared or not.

Cleaning cache is just a mith on today standards, we are using HTML5 tho, not flash player anymore to be that hard affected by stored data into browser..

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Cleaning cache is just a mith on today standards, we are using HTML5 tho, not flash player anymore to be that hard affected by stored data into browser..
I work with websites, test them etc. and I can assure you, that clearing your cache before reporting an obscure bug you just encountered is very important. Especially when it comes to images.

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
Cache cleared, multiple times and the problems that lasted at least 4 days and fixed a couple of days ago are back, I've been building websites since the mid 1990's and can't believe that the current team are so unprofessional as not to alpha test them on various devices before releasing them on beta, relying on us to report their bugs.

This event has become totally unplayable!!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Could you please tell me with what browsers you have these problems? Also, if you have the change, can you check, if you have the same issues on another device (also browser) and if there are any errors in the browser console? Thank you!

Kronan

Viceroy
Could you please tell me with what browsers you have these problems? Also, if you have the change, can you check, if you have the same issues on another device (also browser) and if there are any errors in the browser console? Thank you!
I have...

some loading BRAVE browser CONSOLE messages:

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/cache/rewriteframes.es5.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

188 of these: 188[.WebGL-000003D500CB6300] GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: Draw framebuffer is incomplete

50 of these: 50[.WebGL-000003D500CB6300] GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: Framebuffer is incomplete: Stencil attachment has depth bits.

Using windows, open the console: CTL-SHIFT-J, wand then load FoE beta...

Velvet's post - she's onto something here...

Last edited:

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
1.244.a1f9ce76f8 (08.11.2022 19:04),
drax (249835), zz1,
en_US, Windows 10,
Chrome/107.0.0.0,
1920x969,
OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium)
Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL
GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium)

according to "settings" "system information"

Please let me/us know if you need anything else

Kronan

Viceroy
Chrome Browser (v107.0.0.0), Console capture ....(it's very similar to BRAVE). BOTH FAIL...
@Juber

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/cache/rewriteframes.es5.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

185 of these --> [.WebGL-000004F004A77100] GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: Draw framebuffer is incomplete

ForgeHX-de23d8e5.js:30613 GET https://zz1.forgeofempires.com/sentry-check/?sentry_key=key&sentry_version=version net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

48 of these --> [.WebGL-000004F004A77100] GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: Framebuffer is incomplete: Stencil attachment has depth bits.

Kronan

Viceroy
This is still NOT FIXED, but reported as FIXED in the new changelog this morning..

I posted the console information above, a few days ago to help you.

Adding additional item that may be related...
In build/Move/Sell mode (on Firefox), the sizing grid is gone in the city.

View attachment 8631

City GRID STILL gone (or invisible) in move/sell mode....This isn't fixed in Chrome, Firefox, Brave: but agree @Daga other visual resources have RETURNED.

Here's a new image (from Chrome) THIS MORNING.

Capture445.JPG