• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 1.243 bugs... multiple

Kronan

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
yes... exhibits the problem on multiple different browsers
Version 1.243 arrived overnite. I reloaded the webpage and entered the game:

1) Quest giver, Daily Challenge giver, and Event Giver icon images - all gone

Capture 1.JPG

2) Tavern metrics visible when viewing the tavern within the top level city view - gone

Capture 2.JPG

3) Townhall buttons for aiding, tavern seating not clickable, or show the wrong value for time, or when clicked and execute, don't dim to grey, making them appear repeatedly executable.
4) Changing selector dropdown for type of event focus (social, battle, guild, trade, friend...) now on a translucent background so you can "see" through it...

I've fully cleared my browser cache, and reloaded (re-logged in), but it doesn't change the error list. I've tried 2 different browser, it fails on both.

Example of #4:

Capture 3.JPG

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Recreation steps
explained in writeup
Frequency
100% - continues to happen each login.
Urgency
more to urgent, vs minor...
Can this be reproduced?
reproduced it a few times, yes - reproducible
Screenshots
Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
6) Blueprint building inventory when adding/winning a BP, shows count of BPs, but no images in the matrix. https://prnt.sc/JGYJTpAdjsEO

Capture 4.JPG

7) Collecting from a building in your city shows a single or multiple collection frame(s) which includes a type (such as single coins (for residences, or for some event buildings: coins, supplies, FP, goods, etc....), but the frame(s) is/are devoid of collection value(s).

Last edited:

Magenta

Farmer
Detailing the issue "3) Townhall buttons for aiding, tavern seating not clickable"

The problem with the buttons in event history log is that actions that are not active should be greyed out but instead all of the buttons appear to be in active color (orange). Not possible to distinct which ones require actions and which ones are inactive.

Kronan

Viceroy
I think it's fair to say we provided quite a bit of reporting on this - but more new errors keep revealing themselves. I'm going to stop reporting each new "hiccup" I see/experience unless there isn't enough to find these/this, and I (we) are requested to keep doing so.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I just logged in and can't see anything wrong.
Is it always like this? Have you tried clearing the cache? What browser are you using?

Kronan

Viceroy
@Juber

I've tried to play this morning on ALL of these browsers (to see if it was browser speciic...) Chrome, Brave, and Firefox. At one point this morning, all 3 failed. Right now, Firefox has a few things re-working (quest giver images are back...), but Chrome and Brave still don't have them back.

It wasn't always like this, no. Yesterday ALL 3 browsers worked great, no issues. Overnite, a new version might have been loaded, but I was "automatically exited" by the app overnight as I slept - now all the problems began this morning when I started to replay.

Yes, cache clear on all the products.

I'm not the only person experiencing this - others posted and have some of the same problems I called out. This isn't me.

Artubar

Baronet
I can confirm #3 (town hall history actions) and #5 (inventory locks) - the backgrounds of the buttons are always orange.
While the second is... unfamiliar, the first one is a really bad bug (when you're used to aid via town hall).

Hard reload / disabling cache doesn't help.

As for the others - didn't have those problems.

BeeVee

Squire
Hmm ... Looks like we got a free minigame. Find the 7 bugs we introduced with our latest update
#3 confirmed

Kronan

Viceroy
There are so many things to check... for example: I posted this too: Winter EVENT screen fails (unknown prize boxes are gone/invisible):

Capture 6.JPG

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Could you maybe have a look in your browser console and see, if there are any loading errors?

Artubar

Baronet
Little addition:

9) In the friends tavern - tavern boost, the green "Activate" button stays green (instead of gray / inactive) the whole time (even if the boost is currently active); clicking on it fails silently.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Juber - I've returned to using Firefox right now, as it appears things are settling down, and resources are back (quest giver images, etc). I still think something changed overnite with the release (or other changes made that would required dev to dump us all....)

IMHO, this still requires review. My Brave or Chrome console doesn't show any anomalies in game loading, but to be fair, things flash visibly and then age quickly to invisible as the game loads. I don't think any errors flashed that I can see.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
likely an issue with the CDN Servers - maybe the US(?) CDN Nodes had corrupted/missing data?

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Little addition:

9) In the friends tavern - tavern boost, the green "Activate" button stays green (instead of gray / inactive) the whole time (even if the boost is currently active); clicking on it fails silently.
Thank you for reporting. I am able to confirm this issue.