• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 1.243 bugs... multiple

Kronan

Viceroy
i got same problem as xiphos - some icons / pictograms are missing through the game.

Thanks for your help. I"m ALSO seeing this same "missing visual resource" problem continuing (using BRAVE broswer this time...) in version 1.244, which is what's now being loaded when you login to the beta server.

Daga

Merchant
i shall confirm, that for me was repaired today / yesterday evening with 1.244.6bcd20d775 (06.11.2022 19:02) update

Kronan

Viceroy
Je confirme les mêmes problèmes que Xiphos sur tout navigateur encore à ce jour. ;((
@Rayman --> My french isn't strong enough to converse, so I used a translation tool:

En Francais: Oui, il a semblé fixe pendant un jour ou 2, mais a ensuite échoué (ou est revenu) à nouveau à être cassé. Il est actuellement cassé. Le seul navigateur qui fonctionne partiellement pour moi maintenant est Firefox, mais même cela a aussi des erreurs avec les ressources visuelles.

In English: Yes, it appeared fixed for a day or 2, but then failed (or returned) back to being broken. It's currently broken. The only browser partially working for me now is Firefox, but even that has errors with visual resources, too.

Rayman

Farmer
Hy Xiphos,
same happend to me(came back good just a while) and tryed on Firefox, Brave and Edge, now my used browser.
and even not better everywhere...;(
impossible to play quests on this way :

Attachments

• BugGraph03.png
    BugGraph03.png
    441.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: