• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Login on Android devices is still not possible

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Troubleshooting
I re installed the app
Login on Android devices is still not possible

Browser or App version and version number
Android
Recreation steps
Have uninstall and reinstall on my Samsung.
Have message "server is in maintenance"
Frequency
all the time
Can this be reproduced?
every time I try to relog

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Thanks, but latest answer says
"Android users should be able to play with the latest beta app."
Does it mean the beta app I should install is not the ordinary app ?

WillLee

Farmer
Login to Beta is not possible until Inno has fixed that Problem,
to play on live-servers without deleting and reinstalling the App,
set your Device into Flight mode,
try to login at Beta,
there will come a Box where you can go back to Login, do it,
then end the Flightmode,
choose your Liveserver, login and have fun

XIA*

Marquis
Thanks, but latest answer says
"Android users should be able to play with the latest beta app."
Does it mean the beta app I should install is not the ordinary app ?
there is a separate beta app, it has its own forum here, go to main forum menu. It is however an apk,and not all android phones will allow to install apk. Mine doesn't..

there is a separate beta app, it has its own forum here, go to main forum menu. It is however an apk,and not all android phones will allow to install apk. Mine doesn't..
You normally have to switch on the installation of apks in Android. At my Samsung M31 it's the option "Install unknown apps" under "Biometrical Data and Security".

XIA*

Marquis
You normally have to switch on the installation of apks in Android. At my Samsung M31 it's the option "Install unknown apps" under "Biometrical Data and Security".
it's switched on. It downloads the apk, but doesn't let me run it. I googled it and apparently Xiaomi's newest software updates just don't allow certain apk. I tried multiple times.

Basharael

Farmer
The same with me, cannot log into Beta server from android app since noon, it worked in the morning;

Also the update didn't help

Stingy

Squire
Stingy, again not possible to login via iOS app version 1.260.22 ... receiving again continuous server in maintenance message