• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Today login on Beta on Mobile is not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubleshooting
I've cleared cache, uninstalled and installed again.
Hi,

I'm trying to login on my Mobile today, but it will not load?
Cliking on login and it starts loading, but jumps back to the login screen again saying; Server is in maintenance, please try again in a few minutes.

Browser or App
Beta App
Browser or App version and version number
Android v1.259.22
Recreation steps
Login
Frequency
It started around 10am GMT
Urgency
Game-Breakin can't load. Can load English server without any problem
Can this be reproduced?
After 10am GMT I still can't login on Mobile on Beta only. English server is oki.

Jewely

Farmer
I can no longer log in to the beta server on my apple Ipad. When I log in, I am immediately kicked out, because of that i can no longer log in to the normal server.

Nansoon

Farmer
I can no longer log in to the beta server on my apple Ipad. When I log in, I am immediately kicked out, because of that i can no longer log in to the normal server.
if you do need to connect to live server, uninstall and install the app again. And at app launch, select your “normal” server…but don’t try to log in beta till the problem is solved ;)

Jewely

Farmer
if you do need to connect to live server, uninstall and install the app again. And at app launch, select your “normal” server…but don’t try to log in beta till the problem is solved ;)
Thanks I can now play on my normal worlds again .

Nansoon

Farmer
Could we have a feedback from a moderator ? Any idea when beta will work again on app ? (Quite annoying to uninstall and re-install just to check if solved or not)

Nessie

Baronet
It's weekend and InnoGames engaged for cost reasons not the first choice game developer. I do not think we can expect a solution soon

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Unfortunately this can only be looked at next week, sorry for the inconvenience.
Android users should be able to play with the latest beta app. For iOS users there is nothing we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.