• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Infinite load in battles [55244]

Amy Steele

Regent
But my other soldiers alone works fine even with unattached champion from previus colonial age.

Yes, for some reason Champions from some ages (including CA) seem unaffected by this issue. The list of affected ages/eras we have is as follows:

IA, EMA, HMA, LMA, IndA, ME, CE, FE

DeletedUser7669

I noticed a different side of this problem. After a failed attack on my village (that was probably not successfull because at least I had champions in my defending army) I also came into an enless loading when I tried to look back at that fight.

DeletedUser8040

I'm having the problem and I'm not using any champions. I'm using two unattached stealth tanks and 6 unattached rogues; I win the first wave and then it just spins going to the second wave. I closed the browser, clicked on "continue battle" and it still spins. I cleared my cache from the last 4 weeks and that didn't help either.

well, I just re-read this thread, saw someone else's post that said the second wave of the enemy had a champion in it; I checked mine and it also has a champion in it. Sorry about that.

Amy Steele

Regent
No worries mandril. We'd rather have you report an issue and then find out it's already known, than have you not report an issue :)

I have this problem of endless loading at the start of a fight since today. I rarely use champions. I have experienced the problem first with neighbours and later at the continent.