• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Infinite load in battles [55244]

DeletedUser7669

There is also a infinite load when entering a fight with a neighbor.

DeletedUser10128

There is also an infinite load in daily challange when i try to defeat a large army

Cleitomachus

Marquis
There is also a infinite load when entering a fight with a neighbor.

Me, too!
I have lost many fights, today, because I have to "retreat" each time trying to reenter the game. "Continue Combat" option is not working... repeating the infinite load...

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Since when are you experiencing the issue(s)? Is it after today's daily Beta update (roughly 3 hours ago from the time of my response here)? Because there were known issues with battle loading fixed only with today's update.

What steps are you doing before said error occurs? Often when the game freezes, it's a result of the actions done beforehand. Example switching from one type of battle to another, going from one game area (ex. Research) to a different one, etc. The problem displays itself at that point, but the actions beforehand would be the ones indicating the source of the problem.

DeletedUser10128

There is also an infinite load in daily challange when i try to defeat a large army
I tried to reload the game, cancel the last battle, reload the game. Then I start daily challenge and when I tried to defeat the large army the issue occurs. It is repeatable.

Now auto battle solved the problem

DeletedUser9761

Sp, with all the repeated attempts to check on progress of the issue, I have lost all my GE attempts that I started with. That would be 6 times I have tried in the last 3 hours. Is there any progress on the issue? I noticed the issue is not under investigation as of this message. Thank you.

Amy Steele

Regent
For those who still experience this issue, could you please try clearing your browser's cache, and then let us know if you still experience the issue after that.

I noticed the issue is not under investigation as of this message.

The prefix 'Need more Information' is used by us when we are investigating an issue but are unable to reproduce it with the information or steps given. It may be that some necessary step to reproduce the issue was not mentioned in the original report(s). This is why thephantom asked certain questions above

DeletedUser8336

Every battle is giving the "infinite load", no matter if it's GvG, GE, Continents or neighbours.
Clearing the cache doesn't help the issue.
Reloading FoE doesn't help the issue.
Reloading the browser doesn't help the issue.

(...and I, of course, have a quest of defeating 30 troops running... Hmm, does killing off your own troops count? LOL)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Every battle is giving the "infinite load", no matter if it's GvG, GE, Continents or neighbours.
Clearing the cache doesn't help the issue.
Reloading FoE doesn't help the issue.
Reloading the browser doesn't help the issue.

(...and I, of course, have a quest of defeating 30 troops running... Hmm, does killing off your own troops count? LOL)

Hello SilverBlossom, sorry to hear that. Could you let us know when you last cleared your cache?

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
to me this problem did not occur
there is a little delay in the beginning
but normally loads the game in the fights
I tried and with Chrome and with Opera
but several members of my guild have this problem

DeletedUser8336

Hello SilverBlossom, sorry to hear that. Could you let us know when you last cleared your cache?

The cache is cleared whenever I close the browser. Every new browser-session starts with a cleared cache, for security reasons.

Edit : In case you need to know...

1.157.a864cce1b57 (12.07.2019 9:23), SilverBlossom (155898), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Linux , Chrome/62.0.3202.94, 1855x965, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks SilverBlossom :)

Are you getting the infinite load at the start or at the end of the battles? If at the end, do you auto battle or manual battle?

DeletedUser8336

Thanks SilverBlossom :)

Are you getting the infinite load at the start or at the end of the battles? If at the end, do you auto battle or manual battle?

It's at the start of the battle. No battle senario seems to be able to load.

DeletedUser10039

Start of a battle (I was trying to fight manually), same issue here.

Using troops 2 ages above my own age so cant even press retreat so i am now stuck unable to even enter my city in case i loose those troops.

http://prntscr.com/oeahi6
http://prntscr.com/oeahp1

endless loop.

I have also cleared cache as requested by support (as they sent me the normal reply every time something bugs).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7669

The endless loading happens regularely, but not with all battles. Therefor reproducing the issue can be difficult, because it happens right after the attack command, loadin the battle field, but not always. Clearing the cache does not help, restarting the browser does not help, restarting the computer does not help. The only thing that helps to leave the endless loading is stop FoE en restart. Then you get the option to retreat. At least you can play then, but the battle (that did not even start) is lost. I use Firefox 68.0-64 bits and the HTML5 version of the game.