• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Identifying plunder protection on special buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Reason
It would be helpful in following ways,
- when a new event buildings brought to the game, identification mark helps to make the players understand very clear it can be plundered or not.
- players having lots of buildings and viewing popup of each building gives a thought process to go safer or stronger with the suggested mark in their city construction.
- It may avoid confusion with motivation and protection.
- By displaying it in the building popup screen, users might get tempted to fetch more building if it is their preferred choice.
Details
Just an identification on the special buildings (hover) popup screen to indicate the plunder protection applied or not. Added the picture above for better understanding.
Expecting it to be displayed with category of protection,
1) 100% protection
2) On Demand Protection (from Motivation or Galata Tower Great Building)
3) City Shield Protection
Balance
It will keep the balance.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse.
Summary
More and more new buildings entering into game every month, it will be helpful to display this in the buildings (hover) popup screen.

Also, when game developers are very much free to have some new change, they can consider this too.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
not found
Visual Aids
Attached images above!!
Some special buildings cannot be plundered and some can be plundered. Some special buildings cannot be plundered without doing motivation action. Currently buildings popup screen does not display the protection status or information to the game players.

Having an identification mark in the building "details" popup screen would be helpful hint for all level of players whenever new building enters into the game to build in their city.

Only city owners able to see this helpful hint in their own city special buildings.

building_details_mark_popup.png

Plunder_protect_icon.png

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
why do you bother about the things other players bother about ?

you are against it. we got that
Idealism ;) i hate when other people are doing sth wrong and are trying to use info which is usless.
Ploundering building is so small factor i dont even bother if someone stole from me or no
GB is biggest source of GB and any other type of gameplay is not best. You are not playing the game properly? Accept disadvantages.

CrashBoom

Legend
Accept it, this game has only few wayt to play it to achieve succes
better you accept it
when a player has fun that is his success

those one bulding that somebody can stole from you is nothing in compare to everyday collection.
and for top players everyday collection is less than 20% of their daily FP :D

GB is biggest source of GB and any other type of gameplay is not best.
sniping is the best gameplay

on my best days I made over 10k FP with just sniping

Ploundering building is so small factor i dont even bother if someone stole from me or no
you just bother about other players want an improvement against plundering :D

people who really don't bother about plundering wouldn't post so much against this idea :rolleyes:

Idealism ;) i hate when other people are doing sth wrong and are trying to use info which is usless.
GB is biggest source of GB and any other type of gameplay is not best. You are not playing the game properly? Accept disadvantages.
Perhaps you should just play the game the way that you prefer and allow others to do the same. The only way to play the game "properly" is to play it in a way that is pleasing. Your way is far from being the only way.

CrashBoom

Legend
what you are doing is wrong

becasue you are discriminating other players based on how you think the game must be played :rolleyes:

if someone isn't playing the game on mainly GBG nobody has the right to tell him he is doing sth wrong

Emberguard

Emperor
wat? xD 140 friends and 80 gulid memeber and lack of aid? xD change city buldings then. When they are not motivated they dont give full bonus - thats the problem, not the fact that it can be ploundered...

There are plenty of players that don't realize how to reduce Aid requirements on Chain Links, and therefore run out of Aid due to the 12 hr Polish's. Plunder is a issue for some players, and not for others.

Higher up in the Ages you also want all those Winner's Plaza pulling their weight. Meaning if you're one of those players that care about plunder protection it's much harder to pull off redirecting all the Aid to your most vulnerable buildings. Not impossible, but it is harder

And as I said, we're now getting into a trend of 1x1 and 2x2 buildings coming back into play. Remember when Shrine of Knowledge was all the rage and players were constantly not getting sufficient Aid even with full active friends + guild lists? It's not as far fetched as you may think. Not if InnoGames keeps up the child building mechanic

Ploundering is usless, those one bulding that somebody can stole from you is nothing in compare to everyday collection. Even on the new world (which i have been playing when one on polish server started

It's only one production when it's one player. If you're not getting all your productions taken on a new world then either you have a really tame world, or you managed to protect your productions.

I know how to protect my productions, you obviously know what you're doing too. Not everyone does. It's only fair that my opponents be given that same information to either utilize or disregard.

Stupid to do it, the collection stretch to max 5 minutes, i have been doing it - waste of time, better are just paying Reasearch Points.

It's one of the major playstyles whether you like it or not

the creatoers decided it and top players encoded it.

Really? Please point me to where exactly the creators decided your specific idea of success? Particularly given InnoGames has repeatedly stated there are many playstyles that they try to cater to.

Emberguard

Emperor
In my experience plunderers already do that, and pick up those details quicker because they plunder.

Most of the players I come across who say they have no idea how to protect against plunderers are the players that never use the plunder feature, and are therefore relying solely on being on the receiving end to educate themselves on how the feature functions

Really? Please point me to where exactly the creators decided your specific idea of success? Particularly given InnoGames has repeatedly stated there are many playstyles that they try to cater to.
TOp ranking decides how to play.
Nowadays this game is only about GB. The more you and o there, the better you are (not chess or zebras - normal regular war with 100+ attrition)

There is NOTHING BAD in playing this game differently, but you can not demand IG to give some factor for this other playstyles.
Every game is about winning and some sort of endgame. Engame here is get how much Attack as you can, and do as many attrtion as you can. Nothing more, nothing less.

Its like playing footbal, you can have fun by just kicking footbal outside the pitch but is it good? or normal? No. Are they having fun? yes
so ?

people who really don't bother about plundering wouldn't post so much against this idea
i like ploundering. i like doing this, having fun of how ppl lose things not collecting on times.

I get plondered too, but i dont care if i lost 10 RP (dont have link buliding so noone can steal 50+ RB)
10-15 RP is so small amount of my 700-900 (depending on galaxy) RP daily and 500-1000 RP on GB, so i really dont care what happens in my city.

Ploundering only exists on new world, but event there i didnt care about it. I didnt collect in time - my foult. Its not like someone will protect more the "volnurable buildings.... ou have all timers in the same time so nothing change. To protect you have to log and collect....

Emberguard

Emperor
Its like playing footbal, you can have fun by just kicking footbal outside the pitch but is it good? or normal? No. Are they having fun? yes
Do you get informed on the rules at play in football when playing? Yes. All the proposal wants is information on what the rules are. That’s all

There is NOTHING BAD in playing this game differently, but you can not demand IG to give some factor for this other playstyles.
No one‘s demanding it to be a factor based on playstyle. We’re asking for information on how the game works so people can make informed decisions on how they play

CrashBoom

Legend
TOp ranking decides how to play.
top ranking decides nothing
it only shows who is fighting the most :rolleyes:

we can demand whatever we want
we live in free countries: not in Russia or China

if they listen to us is a different point

Ehh casual players.

Do you get informed on the rules at play in football when playing? Yes. All the proposal wants is information on what the rules are. That’s all
And you dont get informed on tasks in this game?
You dont know the purpose of this game, and when you can say you won it? No? Seriously? No end game in this game, no bigger destination? nothing? xD

Emberguard

Emperor
i am saying that you are getting same rules as in football in this game.
Football doesn't hide its rules and expect players to just figure it out. You can't play by the rules if you don't know what those rules are. You'd spend more time being told you did a foul by those who are already familiar with the rules than actually playing.

There is endgame, there is ONE main purpose (going through ages) and getting how much RP you can
I'm not disputing what is or isn't endgame. It's irrelevant to the idea proposed

Football doesn't hide its rules and expect players to just figure it out. You can't play by the rules if you don't know what those rules are. You'd spend more time being told you did a foul by those who are already familiar with the rules than actually playing.
this game also does not hide them....
I'm not disputing what is or isn't endgame. It's irrelevant to the idea proposed
The idea of engame decides HOW to play the game to reach it AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
so it is relevant to this thread cuz you are still saying there is many CORRECT ways of playing this game while they are MILIONS of the way to play but only FEW to play it correctly.

And playing correctly means - achieve goal the most efficient way.

Then you should have no problem with them being displayed as the idea proposes
What?
All i am saying is the ploundering is usless in this game, and being ploundered or atacking is giving you almost nothing so is so much irrelevant to achieve the goal of this game.
i dont care if someone will plounder me or not, i will lost max 10-20 PR which i will regain in minutes in GB.
Better for ppl to forget this mode and let them focus on proper gameplay - gvg and gb

What?
All i am saying is the ploundering is usless in this game, and being ploundered or atacking is giving you almost nothing so is so much irrelevant to achieve the goal of this game.
i dont care if someone will plounder me or not, i will lost max 10-20 PR which i will regain in minutes in GB.
Better for ppl to forget this mode and let them focus on proper gameplay - gvg and gb
I agree that being plundered in irrelevant to end-game players. Despite having a city defense in only the double digits I rarely get attacked and cannot remember the last time my city was plundered. However, plundering is not irrelevant to low era players just getting started in the game. If it was irrelevant, the subject of plundering would not come up as often as it does. How about you come down off of your high horse and cut the little players a little slack?

Status
Not open for further replies.