• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Ho Ho Ho! [SPOILER]

DeletedUser3380

Hello :)

I have also a problem.

I have 24 quests on 25, and only one Frosty, it's now one week it seems, and, I have the confectionary, which I presume, is the "gift" final ..

EDIT: I speak french and I did not translate the last message of Frosty, It's not a bug, it's normal ...

Sorry :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Around this date, there was a slight change in which the quest would show up only each day (if your on the 18th quest it would show up on December 18th)
Maybe we're back to this again?

DeletedUser3427

do those buildings "level"up as you? i saw some people with iron age nutcracker from iron age wile there were in EMA
and lets say i finish the quest for the confectionary building (will be available in 2 days) and i dont build it,i will let it in inventory til i advance lets say to HMA will i get the building in HMA age?(bonus)

DeletedUser2752

Any building someone have gotten from a reward (so far), reflected on the age he/she was in when he/she got it, These buildings were the Graveyard, the Confectionary, and the Nutcracker.

DeletedUser

do those buildings "level"up as you? i saw some people with iron age nutcracker from iron age wile there were in EMA
and lets say i finish the quest for the confectionary building (will be available in 2 days) and i dont build it,i will let it in inventory til i advance lets say to HMA will i get the building in HMA age?(bonus)

the age the building will refer to, is the age u were after accepting the quest. not the age u build these buildings.

DeletedUser3427

the age the building will refer to, is the age u were after accepting the quest. not the age u build these buildings.

is this tested or you just say....

because it dosent say from what age it is in inventory

DeletedUser2752

The ChristmanBonus1 item is too weak. It only gives 10 happiness and takes 2 slots, it needs to be better. Hopefully it will get fixed for the stable version.
you must be talking about this post; I think he knows now