• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Ho Ho Ho! [SPOILER]

DeletedUser

Not sure what to do to start it... other than wait... but Christmas is here!

forgeofempireshohoho.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BestWarrior

Baronet
Maybe we have to wait untill tomorrow for the 1st quest, but i'm not sure...
Read carefully: " The more of those you can meet..."

Nyxx

Merchant
No need to wait, I've already done 10 quests.

But I too had some problems before the quests started showing up. And if I logout, sometimes the quests disappear. Is there a maximum that you can only have 4 concurrent quests? Because sometimes I have 3 normal, then the santas do 10 quests, and fifth would be the actual santa quest.

Sometimes it gets reduced to 2 normal quests and then I can see both santa quest slots.

BestWarrior

Baronet
I already have done the first 10 quests. It took a little bit to show the 1st one, but then they all came up one after one, without problems (i have 4 mission slots on the screen).

DeletedUser1293

how does the Frosty quest restart? i skiped a misson and the quest frozed.. :)

DeletedUser1479

how does the Frosty quest restart? i skiped a misson and the quest frozed.. :)

Same here, I skipped the tenth quest and the whole quest stopped, I only see the quest that says I have 9/10 of winter quests (to santa portrait). Help pls!

DeletedUser

I think it's a bug, when the quest "frozed" -> support

But I think u made a mistake :D Because the "A Frosty Surprise"-quest says: "If you abort or skip a single winter quest you will not be able to get the final reward!" =P

DeletedUser

The ChristmanBonus1 item is too weak. It only gives 10 happiness and takes 2 slots, it needs to be better. Hopefully it will get fixed for the stable version.

DeletedUser

"17 The 17th Day of Winter" Task: Conquer a sector or research a military technology.

BUT, what to do, if I have researched everything and conquered everything?!?!
(is not here, but on my original server)

DeletedUser1164

On the 14th day of winter where it asks you to motivate 22 times, I wonder how to go about it when every city you try to motivate in would pop out this message:

"sorry an internal error occured. please try again later"

I know there is a separate thread for bugs and glitches, but since it greatly hinders progress of this winter quests, thought I should post here.

'don't mean to whine and complain but, it is beyond annoying.

DeletedUser

"17 The 17th Day of Winter" Task: Conquer a sector or research a military technology.

BUT, what to do, if I have researched everything and conquered everything?!?!
(is not here, but on my original server)

Well that would certainly be a problem and this is why they have a beta testing server I guess, so that issues like this are corrected.

DeletedUser

Warning - Quest Spoiler...
  • Main Quest 1: Complete 10 Winter Quests. Reward: "Santa Claus" Portrait
  • Main Quest 2: Complete 15 Winter Quests. Reward: One "ChristmasBonus1" Building (2x1 Decoration)
  • Main Quest 3: Complete 22 Winter Quests. Reward: "Samantha" Portrait
  • Main Quest 4: Complete 24 Winter Quests. Reward: One "Confectionary" building (4x2 Production building)
  • Main Quest 5: Complete ALL 25 Winter Quests. Reward: "Frosty" Portrait
Note: There are ONLY 25 winter quests so if you skip one you cannot get the "Frosty" protrait and if you skip two you cannot get the "confectionary" building.
  • Quest 1: Make people entusiastic. Reward: 1 small forge point package.
  • Quest 2: Build an ornamental tree, cypress tree or a tree. Reward: 100 gold.
  • Quest 3: Buy a forge point. Reward: 1 small forge point package.
  • Quest 4: Recruit 3 new units. Reward: Random
  • Quest 5: In one type of production building, finish a 1-hour production four times. Reward: 1 random blueprint.
  • Quest 6: Have 150 population available. Reward: 2 small forge point packages.
  • Quest 7: Delete 3 units. Reward: Random
  • Quest 8: In one type of production building, finish a 15-minute production eight times. Reward: 2 small forge point packages.
  • Quest 9: Delete 3 buildings. Reward: Random
  • Quest 10: Polish 20 Buildings. Reward: Random
  • Quest 11: In one type of production building, finish a 4-hour production four times. Reward: 2 small forge point packages.
  • Quest 12: Build a goods and a residential building. Reward: Random
  • Quest 13: Have 10 units. Reward: Random?
  • Quest 14: Motivate 22 Buildings. Reward: 2 small forge point packages.
  • Quest 15: Gain 20 happiness & 20 population and gather 100 coins & 100 supplies. Reward: Random?
  • Quest 16: Build 5 Buildings. Reward: 1 medium forge point package.
  • Quest 17: Conquer a sector or research a military technology. Reward: 20 diamonds.
  • Quest 18: In one type of production building, finish a 5-minute production fifteen times. Reward: random.
  • Quest 19: Plunder 5 Buildings. Reward: 1 medium forge point package.
  • Quest 20: Acquire one sector without fighting. Reward: Random.
  • Quest 21: In one type of production building, finish an 8-hour production three times. Reward: Random.
  • Quest 22: Gain two of each of the following goods: lumber, wine, dye, marble & stone. Reward: 1 Large Forge Point Package
  • Quest 23: Spend 18 Forge Points. Reward: 1 random blueprint.
  • Quest 24: Gain control over a province. Reward: 25 Diamonds
  • Bonus Quest 25: Gain four of each good from your current age. Reward: 2 long range units of your current age.

I forgot to note the rewards for quests 13 and 15 but they both gave supplies so I'm assuming random.
Forge Point Packages:
  • Small forge point package = 2FP
  • Medium forge point package = 5FP
  • Large forge point package = 10FP

When given, these can be found in your inventory and can be spent to add forge points to your available total. Note: If the package would take you over 10 forge points then any excess are lost.

"ChristmasBonus1" Building (2x1 Decoration)
Bronze Age: +??? Happiness
Iron Age: +105 Happiness
Early Middle Age: +114 Happiness
High Middle Age: +128 Happiness
Late Middle Age: +??? Happiness
Colonial Age: +??? Happiness

"Confectionary" Building (4x2 Production Building - 49 Population)
Bronze Age: ??? Supplies/hour
Iron Age: 200 Supplies/hour
Early Middle Age: ??? Supplies/hour
High Middle Age: ??? Supplies/hour
Late Middle Age: ??? Supplies/hour
Colonial Age: ??? Supplies/hour

DeletedUser

I wonder how to go about it when every city you try to motivate in would pop out this message:

"sorry an internal error occured. please try again later"

On my normal computer I haven't seen this message (using Chrome on Linux); however I'm visiting family and using their laptop (running both IE & Firefox on Windows) and have got this message for about 8 out of the 80 people in my neighbourhood & guild and I cannot visit their towns - but the other 72 are no problem.

Quest 17 will be an issue for me on my main account as I have done all the researches and have conquered all but 2 sectors and was planning on doing those two over the next day or two... maybe I'll hold off but it seems like a silly thing to have to do.

DeletedUser

Well that would certainly be a problem and this is why they have a beta testing server I guess, so that issues like this are corrected.

Yes, I hope so ^^
And again a quest with sectors... 20) aquire a sector without fighting...
So there have to be another option, for those like me ^^

@Martynius: Bonusbuilding1 -> 128Happiness HighMiddleAge

DeletedUser1164

On my normal computer I haven't seen this message (using Chrome on Linux); however I'm visiting family and using their laptop (running both IE & Firefox on Windows) and have got this message for about 8 out of the 80 people in my neighbourhood & guild and I cannot visit their towns - but the other 72 are no problem.

yep, but I noticed it is not stationary either, as a matter of fact it appears at random. the problem is when it does appear, it incessantly appears. there are times you can't do support or view a particular neighbor's city, hours after you'd be able to, and and the others that you were able to view not long ago now displays the error when clicked, this is especially annoying when you are racing to get them GB BPs when feeding neighbors' GB with FPs. you can't even know where you stand since you can't see the current standings.

DeletedUser

Final(I think) reward is:
confectionary and it gives 320 production in EMA per hour, produces candy

DeletedUser

How do u managed quest 22? get 2 of each bronze age goods...
Is trading allowed? Or do I have to plunder/produce?

PS: Okay trading does not work >.< what a stupid quest...
To Improve the quest: make trading count!