• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Ho Ho Ho! [SPOILER]

DeletedUser1279

How do u managed quest 22? get 2 of each bronze age goods...
Is trading allowed? Or do I have to plunder/produce?

PS: Okay trading does not work >.< what a stupid quest...
To Improve the quest: make trading count!

perhaps it does work, Serpens; did you refresh your browser? sometimes that is necessary after doing trades. How you got to quest 22 is anybody's guess: I cannot do the plunder quest because of the errors that pop up after I win a battle.

DeletedUser

I have other issue. I abort one task and now can't get new. How can I solve this problem? My tasks have stoped on 24/25.

DeletedUser

I have other issue. I abort one task and now can't get new. How can I solve this problem? My tasks have stoped on 24/25.

If you abort one quest, you can't get the next one. I fear this is not a bug but by design...

DeletedUser

So you telling me that my journey with Santa ends at this point? :( They should do some other tasks to avoid this kind of situacions.

BTW: Tip for all, DO NOT ABORT TASKS :)

DeletedUser

So you telling me that my journey with Santa ends at this point? :( They should do some other tasks to avoid this kind of situacions.

I'm sorry, I hope I'm wrong... Let's wait for a team member to reply on this.

DeletedUser

perhaps it does work, Serpens; did you refresh your browser? sometimes that is necessary after doing trades. How you got to quest 22 is anybody's guess: I cannot do the plunder quest because of the errors that pop up after I win a battle.

Like slickr said, it have to work... But even after relogin it does not show "2/10" .. Maybe when i got all 10...
I'll try. And if won't work, I already built every bronze-age GoodBuilding and startet a 8h production xD

PS: okay now after two more tradings, it shows "4/10" but the first trading didn't count...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyxx

Merchant
If you abort one quest, you can't get the next one. I fear this is not a bug but by design...

If you abort one quest, you will get the next one. But there are no 'extra' quests, so if you abort one, you will end up with 24/25.

DeletedUser1036

Please note that the winter quests can be skipped. However if you do this, the quest will not come around again, and you will not be able to receive all the rewards.

DeletedUser

Read the Rules

BTW: Tip for all, DO NOT ABORT TASKS :)

How about "Read the Rules!" lol

DeletedUser

Regarding quests that require sector conquests or tech tree advancements: If you already own all sectors or have finished the tech tree, a failsafe will kick in and the game wil recognize these quests as fulfilled.

DeletedUser

Quest

Hy.

Ho Ho Ho has given me 2 quests. one is to finish 15 winter quest and the second i can't see.

Why is that? Is this a bug?

Best regards,
lmlke

DeletedUser

Hy.

Ho Ho Ho has given me 2 quests. one is to finish 15 winter quest and the second i can't see.

Why is that? Is this a bug?

Best regards,
lmlke

if u can't see it, yes it's a bug, write a support ticket.

DeletedUser1164

"ChristmasBonus1" Building (2x1 Decoration)
Bronze Age: +??? Happiness
Iron Age: +105 Happiness
Early Middle Age: +114 Happiness
High Middle Age: +128 Happiness
Late Middle Age: +??? Happiness
Colonial Age: +??? Happiness

[/spoiler]

Happiness values when acquired in CA is +142.

DeletedUser1164

How do u managed quest 22? get 2 of each bronze age goods...
Is trading allowed? Or do I have to plunder/produce?

!

for the benefit of those who are still stuck:

had the same dilemma. the stupid glitch hasn't been fixed. good thing someone in the neighborhood has the goods handy, so plundering works for that matter. I had.

aliatela

Merchant
Happiness values when acquired in CA is +142.

Actually stats for Christmas Quest rewards are as follows:
1. Nutcracker (Colonial Age): +167 happiness, +240 points.
2. Confectionary (Colonial Age): +790 supplies per 1hr, -130 population, +500 points.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Re all.

Now i can't see tha last 2 frosty quests. Can anyone help me pls?

Thx.

DeletedUser2752

Re all.

Now i can't see tha last 2 frosty quests. Can anyone help me pls?

Thx.
Around this date, there was a slight change in which the quest would show up only each day (if your on the 18th quest it would show up on December 18th), but it was changed not soon after. It should be fine now, so I'm guessing you accidentally might of skipped one Emporget