• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Sinitar

Regent
League points are different (much higher) than points for event progress. E.g. I have 6600 atm in the league but only 1820 in progress.
I'm playing (almost) only easy decks. I tried medium/hard in the very beginning and now once for rival. Won't do it again as the costs dont make sense to me. And the rewards (buildings and progress) for hard are not worth the needed coins. If you win at all.
I'll stick to easy.
Yea and you have 50% chance to not finish it and the other 50, gaining a lot of things without be better than doing easy decks
the one done in rival, for 655 coins I got 95 gran prize and 365 league points while the latest done I spent more coins than now (I had only red opponents) and I'm not even defeat the boss but at least I loot him 4 times

Over the years I've been playing (and there have been a lot of them!), I have yet to see a tutorial that makes any sense. If it weren't for wiki, Google, and the good people on this forum, I wouldn't bother doing most of the events. These Pokemon types are by far the worst. I'm fairly sure that most of us who are long-termers on this game grew up playing War with a deck of cards, not monster v monster.

Come on Inno, find something fun for us to do instead of these card battles.

CDmark

Baronet
Yea and you have 50% chance to not finish it and the other 50, gaining a lot of things without be better than doing easy decks
the one done in rival, for 655 coins I got 95 gran prize and 365 league points while the latest done I spent more coins than now (I had only red opponents) and I'm not even defeat the boss but at least I loot him 4 times
From what I experienced, if you are not getting kill cards in the hard level, it will cost 600's because your cards aren't good. The only reason to do hard level, the Bullion Garrison golden upgrade but I agree with the 50/50. I may do it again since I have battle coin but only timer tickets. I am wondering if getting ability cards, 2 each, only kill 4, then decide before going ahead.
Enemy 5 - 8HP
Enemy 6 - 8 HP
Enemy 7 - 12 HP
Enemy 8 - 16 HP
And, you need for sure 2 cards to kill which means health costs.
Your deck, has a lot of Champs but the hard deck has 1 Cpt for sure, the boss. In the 2 decks I played, I did not see another Cpt. So, this means you get no bonus. Also, your Genius cards, 3 of them, 2 low ones one good one, think Pythagoras, but that is it. so, you have to fight enemy champs with weak genius cards (3 total) and champs cards. It isn't set up at all fair. I will probably do it again and record the final chest, to see the % for the Gold upgrade..

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
Yeah, but what should the Bronze Age do after the guild card is gone?
Per Company representatives: You can play the game any way you like, play as much or as little as you like, as long as you AGE UP!!!

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...le-to-complete-in-iron-age.16976/#post-173422

Juber, substitute Bronze Age for Iron Age:

“You are not bound to stay in the Iron Age. You can also research technologies from the next age, as soon as you reached the end of Iron Age.”

And Fire Witch:

“It is not. If you wish to complete future Rival Quests, you have to age up.”

ADSL

Squire
Per Company representatives: You can play the game any way you like, play as much or as little as you like, as long as you AGE UP!!!

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...le-to-complete-in-iron-age.16976/#post-173422

Juber, substitute Bronze Age for Iron Age:

“You are not bound to stay in the Iron Age. You can also research technologies from the next age, as soon as you reached the end of Iron Age.”

And Fire Witch:

“It is not. If you wish to complete future Rival Quests, you have to age up.”
I would agree if it had been like that from the very beginning. However, everything was fine for 4 years, and then they cut it.

incorrect
Don't need pass to have lv 7 sanctuary at the end of event
Yea, I spent some diamonds (I mean at least 2k diamonds) for test and the result about league + gran prize would had be better than now if I knew how to play properly since start
I'm not sure about completing the building since we still have over a week left, but you definitely can't get the silk weaver without paying and that sucks. Like you can't work hard enough to catch up to the people who pay $. Someone who pays doesn't have to work as hard to get the main building, maybe even gets two. That's just my idealism though.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
I'm not sure about completing the building since we still have over a week left, but you definitely can't get the silk weaver without paying and that sucks. Like you can't work hard enough to catch up to the people who pay $. Someone who pays doesn't have to work as hard to get the main building, maybe even gets two. That's just my idealism though.
I got the silk weaver with rival quests. Don't actually want it but there we go. ;)