• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
discord-logo.png

Hello Forge Fans!

Meet Einstein and other historical figures in our brand new History Event!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "This is Einstein, those are Zweistein!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited:
Reintroducing "Weaken 25%".
Didn't this fail in the Halloween 2023 event and it was changed to only providing the 50% reduction?

I think the "enemy inflict self-damage" also was not worth it. The 2x damage is the only one we considered worth choosing/paying for.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reintroducing "Weaken 25%".
Didn't this fail in the Halloween 2023 event and it was changed to only providing the 50% reduction?

I think the "enemy inflict self-damage" also was not worth it. The 2x damage is the only one we considered worth choosing/paying for.
1x self-damage is decent for boss usage at least. Can weaken it enough to be finished with a decently strong card that has bonus damage. The 2x self-damage sometimes 1-shot the boss but that's hardly needed. Maybe acceptable against strong cards to only need a medium card to finish them too.

25% weaken though, yea that'll be a skip in favor of almost anything else.

Judging by the 6 HP these are just the weaker tier ability cards anyways. When you'd just take the 1 free one no matter what it was. So maybe 2x self damage is still available at higher tiers of the cards.

Beta.Tester

Farmer
It seems like bullion garrison is a league reward and is produced by silk weavers emporium. There is a gold league spawner but that will get crazy high if SWE's produce frags of bullion garrison. bronze league gives BG lvl 2 and lilac S-kit. silver gives a S-kit for bastion gatehouse or SWE+BG lvl3. gold gives a portrait and a spawner building + BG lvl 4

When are we going back to the good events? Lately most events have been time consuming, heavy thinking trash. I play 15 worlds and have no desire to spend literally 5+ hours a day for three weeks playing the mini-game. The side-scrolling events of the past were so much better, easier on thinking, and did not require 5+ hours a day to play.

Where do I get 5+ hours from? Well, if you have to play the mini-game 4 times a day times 15 worlds, that is 60 times a day. So, every minute it takes to play the mini-game once becomes a hour when repeated 60 times.

Another hard pass following the equally unplayable time consuming 12th Anniversary Event.

I play 15 worlds and have no desire to spend literally 5+ hours a day for three weeks playing the mini-game. The side-scrolling events of the past were so much better, easier on thinking, and did not require 5+ hours a day to play.
It's your decision to play 15 worlds actively. I'm expecting the average player isn't playing more than one world and wants to have some fun with events. Not just stupid clicking for free prices as we had in the past. I like that, altough I cannot play each event everywhere (having 9 worlds on live).

Baledouris

Farmer
The event is not available on the app?
Edit: big update in progress
Edit: still not available :(

Last edited:
My immediate gripe is that the animations of the battles must be sped up, a LOT. First we see the enemy attack us, then we bump against them. Then the result of the battle appears. This takes too many seconds. There should be at least an option like "Fast animations". I don't have time to patiently wait for the animations. Speed that up!

Another minor thing is a visual bug: I saw the Bullion Garrison upgrade kit as a chest prize but the image of the upgrade is the golden Apex Groove upgrade kit. The text says "Bullion Garrison" though and when I click on it the right building pops up.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
My immediate gripe is that the animations of the battles must be sped up, a LOT. First we see the enemy attack us, then we bump against them. Then the result of the battle appears. This takes too many seconds. There should be at least an option like "Fast animations". I don't have time to patiently wait for the animations. Speed that up!

Another minor thing is a visual bug: I saw the Bullion Garrison upgrade kit as a chest prize but the image of the upgrade is the golden Apex Groove upgrade kit. The text says "Bullion Garrison" though and when I click on it the right building pops up.
You have to submit the bug through the proper channels or they will tell us to do so and respond to nothing else we talk about which is annoying.

Qiling

Farmer
bug or feature: afair, the boss fight was won if it was certain defeat for her, no matter my own health - now I lost.
I expected reward as it was in Halloween when going to 0 health didn’t matter when finishing last boss card. Now I finished 'Hard deck' by defeating last card and only got Defeat summary window, no reward :(
If that's a feature, that's unfortunate.. it will cost more needing to buy health..

Last edited: