• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Janine83

Farmer
This wonderful building is assembled from fragments produced by the main prize of this event. 3/100 per fee. 34 collections maximum and you have your first Silk Weaver's Emporium.
Okay, maybe I'm blind.
For me, the main prize is the Ascendent Grove Sanctuary (7 levels) for which I mentioned I will probably end up with level 5. Level 7 doesn't grant Gatehouse Emporium Ensemble Selection Kit fragments. Only the main building with the gold upgrade provides that.

So, no level 7 main prize, no silver upgrade and no gold upgrade, thus also no fragments for the Silk Weaver's Emporium.
Thus level 5 of main prize requires the pass or gold league, so that you get the Silk Weaver's Emporium and can fully level the main prize.

Or am I missing something? :D

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Okay, maybe I'm blind.
For me, the main prize is the Ascendent Grove Sanctuary (7 levels) for which I mentioned I will probably end up with level 5. Level 7 doesn't grant Gatehouse Emporium Ensemble Selection Kit fragments. Only the main building with the gold upgrade provides that.

So, no level 7 main prize, no silver upgrade and no gold upgrade, thus also no fragments for the Silk Weaver's Emporium.
Thus level 5 of main prize requires the pass or gold league, so that you get the Silk Weaver's Emporium and can fully level the main prize.

Or am I missing something? :D
When everyone receives an award, it is no longer an award, but a gift. It's true that the best buildings will go to the best players. Try harder and you will become one of them.

When everyone receives an award, it is no longer an award, but a gift. It's true that the best buildings will go to the best players. Try harder and you will become one of them.
You can't try hard enough if you don't pay for the pass. Its arguable that the best players are the ones who spend real life money, some might just call that laziness. Unless you mean purely by rankings, then yes you do need to pay the real money for that, no amount of hard work will get you there.

lizNdarcy

Farmer
Is it just me or did the frequency of daily special increases only with items that are deemed "junk"?

Seems like when I play a few games (in the hard difficulty) of the history event, I had noticed a higher increase in the items that I don't need (switching doesn't do jack until the next time) and a higher decrease in the items I do need. This is for the daily specials only. The rest of the stuff I got tons of.

Has anyone played with it to see how it is on their end?

And, the mini game is broke in the app on the boss battle of the medium difficulty. Tried it twice before the app crashed (it's what I call a "tail without the monkey" routine). Don't know if anyone is experiencing this as well.
I also get kicked out while playing the deck.

Sinitar

Regent
You can't try hard enough if you don't pay for the pass. Its arguable that the best players are the ones who spend real life money, some might just call that laziness. Unless you mean purely by rankings, then yes you do need to pay the real money for that, no amount of hard work will get you there.
incorrect
Don't need pass to have lv 7 sanctuary at the end of event
Yea, I spent some diamonds (I mean at least 2k diamonds) for test and the result about league + gran prize would had be better than now if I knew how to play properly since start
Screenshot_649.png
Screenshot_647.png
Screenshot_648.png

lord2403

Merchant
Gathering goods is one of the easiest quests to complete. Use circle trades.
Really? Thanks, mr. captain-obvious. Hmm... I asked to myself 4 hours in a raw, what is that second line... After 10 years in the games I know, believe me, what I have to do. Actually I asked about something else

Last edited:

angelgail

Baronet
im sorry this event is worse than the Halloween one ! get a deck of cards A beats king, king beats queen so on so on .
why yall change the fun stuff ? oh well life gose on

bad one my oppion an like others i do have one .you just wont like it sorry .
still love the game though .for the most part

Do you think you're going to get to lvl 7 of the grove by event end? or come up short a level, (or two)
Yes, I'm confident that I'll get it. Currently at 1,700 progress and I have 2 tickets left. Obtaining 300 progress in the next 8 days will be a cakewalk. I did not spend any diamonds.
I don't understand why some players are struggling. I guess they play in a suboptimal manner and don't bother redrawing cards.

Really? Thanks, mr. captain-obvious. Hmm... I asked to myself 4 hours in a raw, what is that second line... After 10 years in the games I know, believe me, what I have to do. Actually I asked about something else
There's no reason to be rude. This is what you posted:

"What is that? There is no one goods building in Mars age for example in the main town. Or you suggest us destroying goods building in colony then build it again? Nice, but why I have to lose it? How we have to make it, if it's impossible to do without any loosings, except gathering goods? I mean that I can make only one part of this quest without any choice, because it's imposible to make second"

Attachments​

• 1.png
    1.png
    500.7 KB · Views: 25
You were correct. There are no SAM goods buildings that can be built in a main city and I don't believe that buildings in the colony count towards quest fulfillment. This is why I replied that gathering goods is one of the easiest quests to complete. After a bit more thought, I guess that you were complaining about there being a quest requirement "Build one goods building from your age" that you cannot complete due to you being in SAM. That is why there is an alternate requirement. That's what "OR" means. Given your experience, you should know that this is not unusual.

Miss T. Ree

Farmer
Buy 40 fp on the first quest?

The terms are explained in the cheat card (bottom left corner button)
I mighty be particularly dim, but I can't see any mention of manipulator card. I tried playing all sorts of cards but none seem to be the right one. Any ideas?

Last edited:
How to play optimally? Which deck should I choose - weak, medium or strong?
Off the top of my head here's what I do:
- Easy deck because it's the most cost efficient
- Always redraw if you get a "vulnerable" card
- Most battles can be won without buying healing but sometimes you have to buy a little bit of healing because you got bad options. Never overbuy healing points. However always make sure you buy enough so that you don't get killed.
- Special cards that give bonus points for grand prize progress are good but cards that only give league points progress are not (if you don't focus on reaching gold league)
- Sacrifice (lose 3 hp and enemy does 2x self damage) is a great basic card, is obtainable early on and is the standard Lancelot-killer. Instant kill cards are even better of course. I never fight Lancelot head on but always kill him with an ability card.
- Heal 5 hp and deal 5 hp damage is a decent card but I never choose its weaker versions.
- The card that lets you loot the enemy 3 times is an instant buy and is worth paying an extra 50 coins for. Use it only on Lancelot.
- The miniboss (the enemy before Lancelot) is quite strong so I often I kill her with an ability card.
- Joan of Arc (enemy number 5 or 6) has 8 hitpoints and packs a punch. You better kill her in one hit with Ulysses or another top card with bonus. That means redrawing often at her encounter.
- If you redraw and get three cards you don't like, pick the card you really don't want to redraw and only then press redraw. That last card will be excluded from your redraw pool. (Handy if you have 2 special ability cards and you want the other one.)
- Play Rival to increase your likelihood to receive special cards (negotiation power), it really helps. And you get battle coins.
- Always pick up all incidents in your city for bonus battle coins.

Last edited:

joyfulrider

Squire
- Most battles can be won without buying healing but sometimes you have to buy a little bit of healing because you got bad options. Never overbuy healing points. However always make sure you buy enough so that you don't get killed.
- Special cards that give bonus points for grand prize progress are good but cards that only give league points progress are not (if you don't focus on reaching gold league)
- Sacrifice (lose 3 hp and enemy does 2x self damage) is a great basic card, is obtainable early on and is the standard Lancelot-killer. Instant kill cards are even better of course. I never fight Lancelot head on but always kill him with an ability card.
- Heal 5 hp and deal 5 hp damage is a decent card but I never choose its weaker versions.
- The card that lets you loot the enemy 3 times is an instant buy and is worth paying an extra 50 coins for. Use it only on Lancelot.
- The miniboss (the enemy before Lancelot) is quite strong so I often I kill her with an ability card.
- Joan of Arc (enemy number 5 or 6) has 8 hitpoints and packs a punch. You better kill her in one hit with Ulysses or another top card with bonus. That means redrawing often at her encounter.
- If you redraw and get three cards you don't like, pick the card you really don't want to redraw and only then press redraw. That last card will be excluded from your redraw pool. (Handy if you have 2 special ability cards and you want to other one.)
- Play Rival to increase your likelihood to receive special cards (negotiation power), it really helps. And you get battle coins.
New question.....

Above approach leads to grab more daily specials. But league progress cannot run steady for holding all the main event building kits. Is my understanding correct?

I don't understand what you mean with "league progress cannot run steady for holding all the main event building kits".
I don't know if doing easy battles leads to more daily specials because I have not calculated the chance/cost between easy, medium and hard fights. I do have a ton of crappy, useless mortar garrisons and lilac things, which I will sell in the antiquary.
Daily specials don't interest me. I just want a lvl 7 Sanctuary Grove and that's certainly feasible.

Traveler64

Squire
- If you redraw and get three cards you don't like, pick the card you really don't want to redraw and only then press redraw. That last card will be excluded from your redraw pool. (Handy if you have 2 special ability cards and you want to other one.)
Does playing only the easy deck give around 2000 points only!? I expected better looking at the league results

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Does playing only the easy deck give around 2000 points only!? I expected better looking at the league results
League points are different (much higher) than points for event progress. E.g. I have 6600 atm in the league but only 1820 in progress.
I'm playing (almost) only easy decks. I tried medium/hard in the very beginning and now once for rival. Won't do it again as the costs dont make sense to me. And the rewards (buildings and progress) for hard are not worth the needed coins. If you win at all.
I'll stick to easy.