• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

blueskydwg

Steward
Or build some Nutcrackers (there have been at least two opportunities to collect them) to produce Mass Self Aid Kits and remove the need to have other players aid your city.

Yep - I play on 4 cities and have three on break even with the nutcrackers and one almost there. Don't even wait to see what I've got, just hit the self aid all before activating the BG

Kronan

Viceroy
I've been playing for 5 years but only started this beta character this year. Up to now, I bought the golden pass on the beta events. I didn't for this one because the main prize is pathetic compared to the previous 2024 events. Also there are FIVE secondary buildings, all of which are similarly pathetic AND require motivating/polishing for full effect. This at a time when motivating/polishing has become a problem for many players. You should stop having so many buildings that require aiding when its almost impossible to get all aided now. Or increase the friends limit to 200+....

So you've been playing for 5 years, yet are oblivious to the slow decay of players exiting this game, and how it affects your city? You're not paying attention!

Ted and Ketebo Chocolatery can solve that. They first came out originally in Dec 2022, and they made Nutcrackers. In early 2023, I"m sure that the reality of non-polishing/motivating friends, neighborhood members and/or guildmembers started to have a palpable effect on your daily collection, sooo.....

Inno once again - REPEATED the Ted and Ketebo buildings in the Winter 2023 and made the nutcrackers even easier to get. AS well, they upgraded it to be more fragment productive towards making MASS SELF AID KITS.

Additionally - (and quietly) they started delivering more self-aid kits as incidents, daily specials, daily challenges, auction dealer, and in the reward item list for event buildings.

By now you should have taken advantage of those critical buildings being offered twice, and like the rest of us - have built out a complement of 10 Joyous Nutcrackers in all our cities so that we're self sufficient and not ever going to be beholden to people that want YOUR aid, but won't give you one back.
You can solve your own problem - good city planners do.

Last edited:

Beta.Tester

Farmer
So you've been playing for 5 years, yet are oblivious to the slow decay of players exiting this game, and how it affects your city? You're not paying attention!

Ted and Ketebo Chocolatery can solve that. They first came out originally in Dec 2022, and they made Nutcrackers. In early 2023, I"m sure that the reality of non-polishing/motivating friends, neighborhood members and/or guildmembers started to have a palpable effect on your daily collection, sooo.....

Inno once again - REPEATED the Ted and Ketebo buildings in the Winter 2023 and made the nutcrackers even easier to get. AS well, they upgraded it to be more fragment productive towards making MASS SELF AID KITS.

Additionally - (and quietly) they started delivering more self-aid kits as incidents, daily specials, daily challenges, auction dealer, and in the reward item list for event buildings.

By now you should have taken advantage of those critical buildings being offered twice, and like the rest of us - have built out a complement of 10 Joyous Nutcrackers in all our cities so that we're self sufficient and not ever going to be beholden to people that want YOUR aid, but won't give you one back.
You can solve your own problem - good city planners do.
He wants to complain. He said that Bullion Garrison is pathetic when it gives 22% in 1 Square. Silk weavers emporium giving 85% atk for GBG. Bastion Gatehouse giving 130% in 6 squares. That isn't pathetic by any means. The only pathetic building is Lilac garden and the main EB. But that is the price to pay for OP side buildings.

What is that? There is no one goods building in Mars age for example in the main town. Or you suggest us destroying goods building in colony then build it again? Nice, but why I have to lose it? How we have to make it, if it's impossible to do without any loosings, except gathering goods? I mean that I can make only one part of this quest without any choice, because it's imposible to make second
Gathering goods is one of the easiest quests to complete. Use circle trades.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I have invested 20k diamonds and can only just manage to put together a building at level 7. If Inno doesn't change anything about Live, I don't think you'll get it to 7 at all
View attachment 11196 +1 Upgrade in Quests
It is very evident to push the players to go for purchasing the pass or to spend diamonds in the event.

The gap between each main event reward building is 4 and starting of the event is loaded with event related newly introduced (crap) items. Intentionally introducing these changes.

If majority of us failed to achieve the final upgrade kit (which is going to happens for sure) and giving feedback regarding it, then dev team can do a plan of change in the event prize pool sequence. But it will happen in the end, if they care for us.

Traveler64

Squire
He wants to complain. He said that Bullion Garrison is pathetic when it gives 22% in 1 Square. Silk weavers emporium giving 85% atk for GBG. Bastion Gatehouse giving 130% in 6 squares. That isn't pathetic by any means. The only pathetic building is Lilac garden and the main EB. But that is the price to pay for OP side buildings.
It's 18. When GBG and GE boosts are added separately you don't combine them, you take the average. Otherwise you need to multiply every normal attack/ defence boost by 2 to accommodate the boost it provides for both GE and GBG.

But yes, the Bullion Garrison is pretty good compared to the Sparkforge Stormspire, which I took much interest in (and the event itself). I think it was the first building that beat the ratio of the old maxed Yggdrasil. However, having much space in my city I'm more interested in bigger buildings than the smallest possible.

Last edited:

Beta.Tester

Farmer
It's 18. When GBG and GE boosts are added separately you don't combine them, you take the higher number into the calculation. Otherwise you need to multiply every normal attack/ defence boost by 2 to accommodate the boost it provides for both GE and GBG.

But yes, the Bullion Garrison is pretty good compared to the Sparkforge Stormspire, which I took much interest in (and the event itself). I think it was the first building that beat the ratio of the old maxed Yggdrasil. However, having much space in my city I'm more interested in bigger buildings than the smallest possible.
Thanks for teaching me a new bit of information. I see people spamming SWE to produce Bullion garrison. Bastion Gatehouse gives 130% in 7 squares so is more efficient then Bullion garrison.

Janine83

Farmer
Coming up at least one, and maybe two short. And I'm in silver - so don't see how most can get close.
Yeah, same here. I don't get why there's no upgrade kit in any of the league rewards for the main building.
I have a gazllion (unwanted) Mortar Garrison and other secondary buildings, yet can't complete the main building. This is quite frustrating.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Silk Weaver's Emporium
Yeah, same here. I don't get why there's no upgrade kit in any of the league rewards for the main building.
I have a gazllion (unwanted) Mortar Garrison and other secondary buildings, yet can't complete the main building. This is quite frustrating.
Silk Weaver's Emporium will help solve your problem :)

ADSL

Squire
Information for developers.
I made a thorough analysis of the buildings after changing their parameters. Basically, everything is OK, but there are a few inconsistencies.

1. Apex Grove Sanctuary.
You forgot to adjust one of the parameters - the medals. For example, for the Bronze Age (it's easier to count this way), this parameter remained 3.5 medals per cell. Look at the buildings of recent years:
Thundering Laboratory of Monstrosities - 10 medals per cell;
Urban Metro Plaza - 11.9 medals per cell.

2. Mortar Garrison lv.2 has 10 medals in the Bronze Age. Sterling Garrison and Bullion Garrison also have 10 medals in the Bronze Age, that is, their number is not growing! In other eras, this is all right.
In addition, in Bullion Garrison in the Bronze Age, the number of necessary population did not decrease, but in other eras it decreased.

Thanks a lot for correcting the noticed flaws!

Thunderdome

Emperor
Is it just me or did the frequency of daily special increases only with items that are deemed "junk"?

Seems like when I play a few games (in the hard difficulty) of the history event, I had noticed a higher increase in the items that I don't need (switching doesn't do jack until the next time) and a higher decrease in the items I do need. This is for the daily specials only. The rest of the stuff I got tons of.

Has anyone played with it to see how it is on their end?

And, the mini game is broke in the app on the boss battle of the medium difficulty. Tried it twice before the app crashed (it's what I call a "tail without the monkey" routine). Don't know if anyone is experiencing this as well.

Janine83

Farmer
Silk Weaver's Emporium

Silk Weaver's Emporium will help solve your problem :)

I'm a FTP player though, so as far as I can see silk weaver is only available from the pass or in gold league. Both not achievable as a FTP player. Unless I'm missing something. But thank you for the hint. :)

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
I'm a FTP player though, so as far as I can see silk weaver is only available from the pass or in gold league. Both not achievable as a FTP player. Unless I'm missing something. But thank you for the hint. :)
This wonderful building is assembled from fragments produced by the main prize of this event. 3/100 per fee. 34 collections maximum and you have your first Silk Weaver's Emporium.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's really up to personal preference on how you want to value different attack stats. Many players have different methods that are just as valid for their situation :)
It's likely based on an erroneous evaluation in this case. "22" appears to be the sum of all conditional and non-conditional entries on the bullion. But red attack 4(General)+4(GBG)+5(GE) is, at best, somewhere between 8 and 9 red general. Whether you want to say GBG is of zero value, GE is of zero value, or they're both half value (or pessimistically they're both less than half value, possibly to the extreme of 0 value if you want your boost for "something else" - like say fighting continent many ages above where you're camping), it can never exceed the bonus of 9 Red attack (General) so counting it as the same as 13 Red attack(General) in this way is illogical in any situation.