• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Heal all button

mcbluefire

Baronet
Update from Inno's Community Manager, Adam, stated in today's Facebook Live question and answers that the team is looking into the concerns presented by the Heal All button placement and they are considering options but do not have an eta and will not promise they are going to do anything to change it at this time, however he ended with "...we are looking into different solutions now."

Can be seen here beginning at 20:18
Script from the video:
Adam: "So Great Oz, Great Oz? I think that's correct? Ah..He says, 'Any plans on fixing the heal all button problems?'"
Adam: "Ah, Certainly ... Last time we had feedback about the Heal All button placements..ah...and we are looking into that feedback. Considering different options moving forward. I can't give you a time frame in terms of - or any kinds of guarantees - right now in terms of what we will do with that; but certainly we've heard all that feedback and, and we are looking into different solutions now."

So promising that most of the answer was about looking into different solutions. Meanwhile I'm just taking a break from GvG.

I've found that the best medium for BG's isn't mobile or PC/web, but rather PC/web on a touchscreen device like a chromebook. Has the benefits of both click unit selection and pressing on the screen instead of having to move a mouse around. I've used it for GvG as well, but it can sometimes be a challenge to bring up the sector menu to get to the fight.

Owl II

Emperor
I've found that the best medium for BG's isn't mobile or PC/web, but rather PC/web on a touchscreen device like a chromebook. Has the benefits of both click unit selection and pressing on the screen instead of having to move a mouse around. I've used it for GvG as well, but it can sometimes be a challenge to bring up the sector menu to get to the fight.
This is not suit for GVG. But GBG is now only on an ultrabook with a touch screen. This is the ideal solution at the moment. Perhaps the mobile version would be the best choice for the GBG if it was possible to change the army with a tap

This is not suit for GVG. But GBG is now only on an ultrabook with a touch screen. This is the ideal solution at the moment. Perhaps the mobile version would be the best choice for the GBG if it was possible to change the army with a tap
Hi Owl. I'm beginning to think that the "ideal solution" is to find another way to kill time. I swore off spending real money when the heal all button was introduced. For sure I'm not going to drop several hundred bucks on a tool that will alleviate the nuisance imposed by this feature that no one (it seems) wants.

Owl II

Emperor
Hi Owl. I'm beginning to think that the "ideal solution" is to find another way to kill time. I swore off spending real money when the heal all button was introduced. For sure I'm not going to drop several hundred bucks on a tool that will alleviate the nuisance imposed by this feature that no one (it seems) wants.
Agree. Buying a new device just for the Game would be.. foolishly. But if it is available, then you can use it. I also agree there are very few things left that do not allow to make the "ideal solution" according to your version right now

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
what would be nice is to have answers to all the suggestions / ideas raised by the CM.
Because if Inno told us that such and such an idea is refused because it would be too greedy in resources or that this one is refused because inequitable, we could reorient our ideas.
While there, with no other answer than "your proposals have been raised" I wonder if we are not being made fun of!

Sibel

Merchant
In terms of heal all, we are also investigating solutions there a well, but with Guild Battlegrounds performance taking priority, it is also not something we can give certainty currently on an immediate solution. However, it is on our agenda, and something we are investigating solutions towards.

Sorry for being rude, but this sounds like the "soon" from my children, meaning something like "it might happen, but it can be swept under the carpet as well".

You cannot tell me that moving a button within a window to the side, or maybe swapping the diamond symbol and the button, so that the "ok" is no longer directly under the button, can be so difficult. We do not want a perfect design, we want it changed to be more practical for use.

How difficult is it to remove the "heall all" button until a different solution can be found? This just doesn't make sense.
Cause (in my opinion) that button is there for other ( not avowable ) reason than "heal all".

Against bots ?
For slowing fights (and then reduice lags) ?
For winning "mistaken clic "diams ?
the D answer ?

mcbluefire

Baronet
Cause (in my opinion) that button is there for other ( not avowable ) reason than "heal all". Against bots ? For slowing fights (and then reduice lags) ? For winning "mistaken clic "diams ?

It doesn't slow bots down one micro second. Take script code and update for new position - problem solved and run script just like before. For us players using a mouse it's painful and annoying. I've quit playing GvG until this is resolved and only play GbG on a touchscreen - which is ridiculous.

That response of "Answer D" is hilarious - what the hack? ;) As an answer for "During what historical event was the pancake created?" Obviously a parody... to bad I don't understand French. :/

Last edited:
How difficult is it to remove the "heall all" button until a different solution can be found? This just doesn't make sense.

It is not difficult at all. Matter of minutes to change link to old design fragment.

But I am more affraid that their new solution (if we ever get any) to this will still leave result battle window resized and we still wont have allignment.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
AID all button
Actually looking in the spoiler section is a revelation. Besides there are some reasonable and logical
technical limitations in adding an Aid all button. For which likely an potential solution is currently
in development. Though this letter is speculation. Prove that they're listening and intending to add
the aid all button is out there in the spoiler section of this forum.

iPenguinPat

Squire