• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Heal all button

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
You want the button to go away you put a dirty note on the app store with a comment saying "remove heal all button".
When the dialogue is broken, customers always have a way of making himself heard
Probleem is in the app the heal all button is not in an annoying position nerfing the playability. In browser it is nerfing the playability.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Probleem is in the app the heal all button is not in an annoying position nerfing the playability. In browser it is nerfing the playability.
As it is not specified on the store that players on the phone cannot access all parts of the game (GvG).
Really honest from Innogames.
So it doesn't shock me that PC gamers are going to lower their star rating on the phone store.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Is it unreasonable to expect this to be removed until a working solution can be found? One has to wonder how many players (if any) would be upset over removing this button compared to how many players have quit playing GvG or backed down in GbG as a result of this button's horrible placement?

Yekk

Regent
Many here use the FOE-helper which has moveable GUI's. I am just an old hack (coding since the early 70's when punch cards ruled the day) but even I know now it only takes a few minutes to change the coding on the heal button, that the change will not affect the rest of the page, that this is now taught in the middle grades of schooling. I do know it took many years to get the friends list numbers changed, that the community sprint was anything but that, that Guild Perks is not for guilds in any way. I worry for the game when Inno does not listen on the easy changes.

Arya66

Squire
OMG... so much ta do over something that is easily avoided.... SLOW DOWN and pay attention to where you are clicking. The Heal All Button does not bother me. (I play on a PC)

BeeVee

Squire
The Heal All button is moved to a better place.
One more improvement: Change the 'Heal All' button to a 'Replace All' button
Replace All button with fixed cost of 5 diamonds (like collect all button).
All injured units are replaced by fully healthy units from stock. The injured unit goes to unit stock.
Killed units are replaced by new units from stock. Killed units are not revived by this button. This can still be done by the individual buttons.

Last edited:
The Heal All button is moved to a better place.
One more improvement: Change the 'Heal All' button to a 'Replace All' button
Replace All button with fixed cost of 5 diamonds (like collect all button).
All injured units are replaced by fully healthy units from stock. The injured unit go to unit stock.
Killed units are replaced by new units from stock. Killed units are not revived by this button. This can still be done by the individual buttons.
I battle a lot in GBG but would not use a "replace all" feature if spending diamonds was required.