• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Heh...wait until you get to the one where he wants you to "build one of each type", and there's 7 required, when there's only 6 types! Unless, of course, you count roads as a type, which I do.

In other words, he wants you to build one type of each building. I recommend doing Bronze Age, it's cheaper, and often is constructed faster.

There is also one where he tells you to "say goodbye to three from now or four from before". It's different types of buildings.

:p

DeletedUser730

There is also one where he tells you to "say goodbye to three from now or four from before". It's different types of buildings.

:p

I believe roads also count, so try that first, before selling some buildings you really need :)

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I believe roads also count, so try that first, before selling some buildings you really need :)

I've already passed that, thanks, and roads do not count for that. Fortunately, the buildings I sold I had already planned to sell, so it worked out.

DeletedUser4327

What's up with quest # 23 can we at least get an update. Also there is a tip on the landing page that says extra quests will be provided. I have not seen any of these.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
What's up with quest # 23 can we at least get an update. Also there is a tip on the landing page that says extra quests will be provided. I have not seen any of these.
There is no update on the matter at this time but we'll get a fix soon. If not today then with tomorrow's update. The 'extra quests' are provided between every few-several quests, so if you've done 22 quests and are waiting for the final 23rd quest, you've already completed them.

RedRed

Viceroy
The 'extra quests' are provided between every few-several quests, so if you've done 22 quests and are waiting for the final 23rd quest, you've already completed them.
I haven't noticed them too... I hope they weren't numbered within the regular quests like in the latest summer event, this has caused several complaints (23 should be the total number of regular quests only) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I haven't noticed them too... I hope they weren't numbered within the regular quests like in the latest summer event, this has caused several complaints (23 should be the total number of regular quests only) :rolleyes:
There are no 'extra quests', they've been merged within the storyline. Meaning the total number of quests is 23 and everyone will get 23 quests.

DeletedUser

There are no 'extra quests', they've been merged within the storyline. Meaning the total number of quests is 23 and everyone will get 23 quests.
that is not what one of the loading screens say :rolleyes:
Do as many quests as you can per day. If you're really fast, you will get some extra quests.

DeletedUser6696

I've already passed that, thanks, and roads do not count for that. Fortunately, the buildings I sold I had already planned to sell, so it worked out.
Yes, roads do count. However, there's a catch. Not every era has its own road type. If you happen to be in an era that has new road types, building and then removing a road WILL count as completing the assignment.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Yes, roads do count. However, there's a catch. Not every era has its own road type. If you happen to be in an era that has new road types, building and then removing a road WILL count as completing the assignment.

Booyah! Thanks for clarifying that for me...I have several cities that I'll be doing the Halloween Event with, and I will keep this in mind. :D

DeletedUser4923

Thoroughly disappointed, the best thing about this event was solving the riddles, now everything is pointed out. :(

Artubar

Baronet
Thoroughly disappointed, the best thing about this event was solving the riddles, now everything is pointed out. :(
As always with such things - it is everyone's own free will to read spoilers. And I hope nobody around here is that dumb that he can't recognize a spoiler until having read it to the very end.

Cheer up, you solved the riddles all on you own, didn't you!? :)

Irella

Merchant
Hello

I'm sorry to ask coming with very limited English, thus I served myself a translator to be able to do it as correctly as possible Message (I'm French).

I understand that there was a MAJ this morning at 11am.
I could make the quest 20, but you can not make me 21 for this part:

"Eliminate for space"

For me it means making room so I deleted this cultural building built in the quest 20 and a production building, but she did it invalid.

I do not understand what I should do :(
Can you help me please.

Edit 1 : I just go to the Iron Age

Edit 2 : I found :)
I had to sell something in the Iron Age not of Bronze.
Sorry to disturb you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7215

I just solved all the quests and got the Haunted Tower 3x3, and the small pumpkin chapel 1x1. I do not see a graveyard in my inventory. Any guesses as to why not?

Reidlin

Farmer
I just solved all the quests and got the Haunted Tower 3x3, and the small pumpkin chapel 1x1. I do not see a graveyard in my inventory. Any guesses as to why not?
The graveyard wasn't in the rewards at one point of the event, so you must've completed the 21st quest at that time. Contact the support and they'll take care of it for you.

I'm in the same situation. :]

maxbergheim

Squire
nice event as always. are only sorry because Having not connected for 3 years I have received 4x3 cemetery and not the new 7x3 cemetery. I had in stock only the 3x3 cemetery and is updated only by 1 level. unfortunately it will build :(

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Love the graveyard, love the tower, love the chapel. My only complaint is that there is only one of each, so I can't decorate my whole city with them. :D :p