• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It's an Event Building, which means it's free if you complete the event and its actual diamond cost is 0. ;)

DeletedUser4130

The 2015 Halloween quest bug, is replacing one of normal quests, but its just a display error as the quest comes up on refresh if its finished, but replaces one that is not.

Edit: One of my main quests that I have finished wont show up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzz30

Farmer
The icons disappear quests.
There has to be a limitation in the number of displayed icon.
Between normal quests and that of the Halloween event should not be enough room.
Whenever we refreshed there are not the same on-screen icons.

Artubar

Baronet
We'll be getting an update shortly to remove the 'extra' questgivers.
So you can get both, the Graveyard and the new tower, from 2016's quest line? But no Mad Sci Lab from this event?

Our more experienced users might be surprised that not all of them will be riddles this time - Jack will tell you a few scary stories instead!
That's what I missed at first sight (only at Q 1/23 by now) - the riddle type quest requirements. With Q #1, it's plain simple finish 20 productions & spend 12 FPs - no "pick up the hammer 20 times" or something like that. Will this be changed for the release..?

...a Graveyard (if you already have one - fear not - Jack will have a better one for you!)
Even if you already have a legendary one? I.e. will there be another upgraded one this year?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
So you can get both, the Graveyard and the new tower, from 2016's quest line? But no Mad Sci Lab from this event?
Correct.

That's what I missed at first sight (only at Q 1/23 by now) - the riddle type quest requirements. With Q #1, it's plain simple finish 20 productions & spend 12 FPs - no "pick up the hammer 20 times" or something like that. Will this be changed for the release..?
It will not be changed. There are both riddles and stories among the quests; not all quests will have riddles.

Even if you already have a legendary one? I.e. will there be another upgraded one this year?
Yes, it's mentioned in the event info (it should have opened when the event first started and is also accessible via the [?] button in the top right corner of the event quest windows).

Artubar

Baronet
Yes, it's mentioned in the event info (it should have opened when the event first started..
Thanks for the info! :)
And no, I'm sure about 99.5% that this info window hasn't popped up for me. I had the "GE finished" popup - maybe those two conflict in some way?

DeletedUser7685

It's disappointing for new players to see Mad Scientist's Lab is not offered this year. The two prize special event buildings are a little underwhelming.

If you are not getting the Info Screen, visit someone's city and then return to your city. Going to your Tech screen will work, too. This triggers any delayed/conflicting pop-up screen.

This morning, I got the Halloween pop-up, then I checked the Tech screen and got the GE End screen, and then checked Tech again and got the Event History.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4923

No more riddles? Im disappointed :confused:

Soutbound again last night i felt like crying ♫

DeletedUser5097

I'm now on event mission 9 and in some event missions you has riddles.:)

I'm realy glad that even with the Fall event that Halloween is coming, I realy love this event, it's
my favorite. In my own country we doesn't has Halloween (but we can buy Halloween stuff :p) and
I realy like that Jack tell us scary stories. Love that Inno great thanks, please do it next year again
it's fun.:D
The new portrait is nice and that haunted tower, well culture buildings can be usefull and
I still like the graveyard. So it's welcome, but the mad lab of last year and that haunted house
that produce something is more directly usefull, I still like this new event building (haunted tower).

I did read in the load screen that if you are realy fast you can unlock bonus event missions, but
what kind of bonus event missions? Do you mean the 23 event missions, because we doesn't has
to wait 24h for the next event mission, or just event missions after the 23 event missions of the
mean mission?
Halloweenloadscreen.png

Epic picture of the new haunted house and the graveyard (?), Inno's game designers did a great work again and
the rest of it's team. This is what I realy like of this game. Always something new, epic loadscreens and new
buildings. By new events and new ages.:cool:

If your looking for some more scary storries. Short and longer storries are on Youtube. Mr. nightmare
& Darkness Prevails are a great sourche for it.

It's an Event Building, which means it's free if you complete the event and its actual diamond cost is 0. ;)
Halloween2016Maineventmissie.png
8.000 diamonds :p

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
It's disappointing for new players to see Mad Scientist's Lab is not offered this year. The two prize special event buildings are a little underwhelming.

So they're a little underwhelming to you... I'm looking forward to them both, and actually, I'm not disappointed the Lab isn't offered.

AF haunted tower is a 3x3 and has 2230 happiness but AF tigers den is also 3x3 with 2380 happiness and 5% defense, so why would you want the haunted tower?

Possibly because a player likes the look of it. Also, not everyone cares about def/atk bonuses, not everyone has a Tiger's Den, and not everyone is in the AF. ;)