• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event

Every single event I cannot complete because of a scouting/research quest. Seriously Inno, do you guys not see that there is a good portion of users who stop at these quests?? Or do you just not care, since I'm not a whale user spending millions of diamonds a month??

This time I'm just missing out on some crap graveyard, but I've missed out on some really neat prizes. On my main world, I will eventually run out of crap tech's I've never researched, although hopefully part 4 of AF will by out by then and not be a complete dissapointment...

DeletedUser7673

hello
never got a Graveyard before .. some guild told 21. quest give : delete Graveyard and u became new ..
but my 21. quest : delete some building your age and spend 15 fp

how i become a Graveyard ?

DeletedUser5097

If you don't has a graveyard (placed in your city), than you can
get a graveyard in this event by a mission.
This are the graveyards:

Graveyard (your first one)
Old graveyard (2th one)
Ancient graveyard (3th one)
Legendary graveyard (4th one)
Monumental graveyard (5th one)

Every Halloween event you can upgrade to one new graveyard. In some another
events I did dee a graveyard. When you have a graveyard you can it upgrade in
the next Halloween to the old graveyard, the next Halloween from than you
can get the ancient graveyard an later the legendary graveyard and finaly the
monumental graveyard.
Back to your question: If you don't has any graveyard (in your city) you can get
it by one of the event missions.

vidicecilia

Baronet
hello
never got a Graveyard before .. some guild told 21. quest give : delete Graveyard and u became new ..
but my 21. quest : delete some building your age and spend 15 fp

how i become a Graveyard ?

Don´t worry! If you do your 21th quest you´ll surely get your first graveyard. This was the way everybody got it.

DeletedUser7673

Don´t worry! If you do your 21th quest you´ll surely get your first graveyard. This was the way everybody got it.

u read ? i had 21.quest and here was not a graveyard .. my 21.quest was : delete some building your age and spend 15fp .. reward was 12k gold or some crapp

DeletedUser7691

I didn't get any graveyard too, completed 22/23 quests :-(
In my other worlds I will not play this event because of the research quest (10. quest, no other option )

DeletedUser7673

I didn't get any graveyard too, completed 22/23 quests :-(
In my other worlds I will not play this event because of the research quest (10. quest, no other option )

just thats i mean -- thanx .. now i know isnt only me ^^ ill reported it allrdy today so we need wait for reply ;)

meggio87

Farmer
Hello, anyone can give me a tip about the mission 10: "Invest in the tree and complete one of These." I tried everything, but I can not pass it.
Thank you.

vidicecilia

Baronet
u read ? i had 21.quest and here was not a graveyard .. my 21.quest was : delete some building your age and spend 15fp .. reward was 12k gold or some crapp

Yes, you must do it and you´ll get your first graveyard. We have got it in the same way.

You must construct a tree or something cheap and then delete it. Spent 15 fp.
Have you done it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7673

Yes, you must do it and you´ll get your first graveyard. We have got it in the same way.
Do it!

dude read before post man .. my quests over .. im 22/23 and here isnt new quest
all missions done and here was nothing with graveyard
not talk some if u not know wat happens ok?

Reidlin

Farmer
I would think you get the graveyard when you've finished all of the halloween quests. Right now that is not possible since the final quest has been removed (because there was a problem with it). Once they put the last quest back in and you finish all of the quests you'll get your graveyard.

Lady M.

Steward
I got the graveyard but my quest reads 22/23 and I didn't get the portrait or the haunted tower whatever else

DeletedUser5097

I got the graveyard but my quest reads 22/23 and I didn't get the portrait or the haunted tower whatever else
Me to, but I did see that some one has the new avatar and that player has a monumental graveyard,
but I has the same problem. Maybe that a new mission appear tomorrow, or that it's suposed to be
22 event missions and not 23 and that this number that is needed for the mean mission is wrong.

DeletedUser6029

Forgive me if I'm back in the forum to reiterate the concept expressed previously ...

but it seems to me that this space is not intended for bug's reporting (which is an aspect where InnoGames is usually fast to intervene), but rather to provide feedback to the "director" of the game.

In this sense, I pointed out that the decision to include missions that are impossible - in a normal state of play, such as entering a new era Arctic - does not seem to be such a good idea (I repeat: "impossible", not difficult).

To reply to the guy who alluded to play just to give points Forge, well, he should know that my progression was extremely high in this event as in others' past (several years), and this will be the first time that I did not overtake the ultimate goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4917

For me, the last quest was given by Rinbin and it worked fine. Did you guys try to click on Rinbin's icon ?
Anyway, does anybody know the amount of satisfaction for monumental graveyard for Arctic age ?

Edit : try clicking on Mandrubar, Fernikus or any other character, as I'm not that sure it was Rinbin

Last edited by a moderator: