• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

CDmark

Baronet
ok, just played 1 dungeon and 2 fight to die.
Dungeon, spent 470 but got 3 thief cards and used on last chest 3 times.
Beating a dungeon, no thief, 12 bronze, 6 silver, 6 gold keys.
Progress value, 1 bronze = 1 progress, 1 silver = 3 progress, 1 gold = 6 progress (ignoring the 2x, straight values)
so a dungeon is worth, 12P/18P/36P (based on keys) = 66 progress
Using the thief on battle 11, 1B/2S/3G = 25 progress
so I got 75 extra progress, cost, say 125 teeth, to buy 2 @ 50, and 5 to switch at end, worth it to me.
Even if thief is the 3rd card on one set, @ 100, makes it 225, still worth it.

The other 2 dungeons, I got the same tip as the first, Z>W but I already used zombie deck. I got 19 and 21 progress, 40 total for 20 teeth.

Grand result = 181 progress for 490 teeth.

so we get 13900 teeth (8400 per day, 1900 milestone, 3600 rush)
Tarot gold is at 3900 P
subtract 2x bonus, -500 P
so 13900 teeth for 3400 P (ignoring incidents and daily)
4 teeth per progress is my guess

Todays result was 2.7 T/P with only 1 dungeon tip and 2 fight to die.

Kronan

Viceroy
That's what the deck icon is on the top right side, isn't it? You can see your entire deck at any time.

Maybe - but truth be told - I've clicked, touched, swiped on literally everything that appears to be active or potentially active on/in this window and things that should "light up, open up, be explained, etc... aren't forthcoming. I find the instructions saying:

1697574454721.png

to be "gobbley-gook". The symbolic representation has no explanation. Each of those should have a "hover" explain so people can refresh themselves.
Yes, I just spend 100 teeth (since all my warriors are locked for the day), to find the ? that shows the deck warriors.

That's before I go into the fight, yes. I see your point now, @e2m2 .

My point is that I get to see my opponent, and I should see my entire "team" so I can pick the best one (including cards of power). I don't like that it picks one for me, and then I pay to see what I want that could be better.

We don't fight like that in the game (GE or GbG). PPV, yes - venue fighting, no.

e2m2

Squire
Maybe - but truth be told - I've clicked, touched, swiped on literally everything that appears to be active or potentially active on/in this window and things that should "light up, open up, be explained, etc... aren't forthcoming. I find the instructions saying:
I'm talking about the icon that the arrow points to here:
deck.jpg

Kronan

Viceroy
I'm talking about the icon that the arrow points to here:
View attachment 10253

Yes - bingo!!. Did NOT know that was there. There are so many "objects" to enable, I missed that one. I was clicking on "redraw" each time (and multiple times!!) to see my deck. Just another example of my point - we cannot learn this and the ideosyncracies of a new interface without superior game design and ergonomics to assist us.
I'm clicking and hovering on all the symbols on this page (and there are 4 each around each warrior - and NOTHING.

So I'm calling out a FAIL on interactive education....(and so are other people...)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
11 enemy cards (inc. boss)
10 enemy cards * 5:htooth:/redraw = 50:htooth:
3 bonus cards * 50:htooth: = 150:htooth:
4x 10:hheart: * 85:htooth: = 340
Total/dungeon: ~540:htooth:

For the above I’ve assumed that we have to swap cards every round. Except for the boss. Cause than we’re using everything we got.
Buying additional health is where teeth will be bleeding teeth but is necessary to clear a dungeon. Let’s assume we don’t need to heal before we’ve cleared 4/11 cards and assuming we need/can buy the biggest healing package 10:hheart: for 85:htooth:with the further assumption that we have to buy this package at least every 2nd fight. This will result in at least purchasing this 4-5 times per dungeon cleared. Adding 4x 85:htooth:= 340:htooth: to the costs of clearing a dungeon. So, 540-625:htooth: per dungeon.

Keep in mind that this calculation is based off a few mixed assumptions. Where you don’t run out of cards, due to bad luck, know how to play which card against what and buy all 3 extra special cards to gain sufficient advantages to clear the dungeon. It can be done cheaper with less reliance on extra cards but then you’re more reliant on the prayers been positively answered by the RNG gods. Alongside my bad case scenario assumption where every card at first presented to you, is the wrong card to use. I did exclude the boss from redraws as generally it doesn’t give much of an advantage to redraw against the boss.

Anyways for those who can’t figure the minigame out. Check out @FoETipps YT channel. I still feel that the devs should’ve made such a walkthrough video, releasing it to YT and including it in the announcement. Rather than given a vague description of the mechanics. If they still stand by a written explanation, they should drop the vague descriptions and just give us a written walkthrough with relevant screen shots. To explain how it’s played. Show us where to find the hints, etc. Also include in addition where players review their decks of cards, prior to a redraw. To giving them a well informed decision for that redraw. Alongside the “cheat” paper. Where somewhat vaguely hints are what’s strong against what and the weaknesses and where to find the symbols of whatever creature you’re dealing with.

e2m2

Squire
I did exclude the boss from redraws as generally it doesn’t give much of an advantage to redraw against the boss.
Not sure about this. You don't want to be fighting the boss with weak cards because it'll take you more fights to accomplish this, which means you will incur more damage and will have to buy more HP to heal yourself. It may be cheaper to redraw than to buy more HP. The way to kill the boss is to use the "decrease enemy health by 50%" card first, which takes it down from 11 to 5 HP, and then use one strong card that can deal 5 HP damage in one shot. You want to redraw to use up your "Thief" cards before you kill him.

4x 10:hheart: * 85:htooth: = 340
Buying bonus cards that deal damage while restoring HP may result in not needing to purchase so much extra HPs, but not sure. However, I have not needed to purchase 4 x 10 HP in any of the dungeons so far. More like 2 x 10 and maybe 1 x 5.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Not sure about this. You don't want to be fighting the boss with weak cards because it'll take you more fights to accomplish this, which means you will incur more damage and will have to buy more HP to heal yourself. It may be cheaper to redraw than to buy more HP.
True, for that you could use the redraw but I'm just assuming that the special cards are presented first. Which usually save HP from attacks.
Buying bonus cards that deal damage while restoring HP may result in not needing to purchase so much extra HPs, but not sure. However, I have not needed to purchase 4 x 10 HP in any of the dungeons so far. More like 2 x 10 and maybe 1 x 5.
I've calculated with mixed assumptions. In this regards a bad case. Where no cards give HP. It's also inadvisable to take HP restoring cards over offensive cards. As HP can be bought. Which is generally better than resorting with cards. Sure some cards heal and deal damage. Which should reduce the consumption of teeth. I've simple counted on a bad case scenario. So, generally it should be cheaper to clear dungeons in most cases.

Then your doing something wrong I missed two days because of a bug and had no idea what i was doing for a few days reading the tips here though and now with the extra teeth I should be ablke to do it I am on around 2100 points at the moment but have enough keys to get 1k more points
No. I am not doing anything wrong. You got lucky, I didn't. Instead of feeling superior, count your blessings

You guys with 2500 plus points aren't playing better than the rest of us, you are spending diamonds. I would too, if I had the money, lol, but I wouldn't pretend otherwise.

Then your doing something wrong I missed two days because of a bug and had no idea what i was doing for a few days reading the tips here though and now with the extra teeth I should be ablke to do it I am on around 2100 points at the moment but have enough keys to get 1k more points
You are spending diamonds if you have that many points, quit pretending otherwise.

Warrior816

Farmer
I have noticed this event is not giving any coins and supplies, which is strange. My FP bar is overflowing but I have no supplies to unlock research, so I am forced to spend them on my GBs.

On the other hand, the BPs given are plenty. Might be better to swap some of those BPs with coins and supplies like the last event.

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
I just watched the mooingcat video and found some ideas but returning to the game and messing about switching cards to defeat opponents is so time consuming I won't be bothering again. Like 20 minutes wasted, found a few keys, opened a Chest = Unit x 2 (1st of the day)...... life's too short.

Roll on Winter

Warrior816

Farmer
I just watched the mooingcat video and found some ideas but returning to the game and messing about switching cards to defeat opponents is so time consuming I won't be bothering again. Like 20 minutes wasted, found a few keys, opened a Chest = Unit x 2 (1st of the day)...... life's too short.

Roll on Winter
Better than candy crush!

I saw his video too after you mentioned it, no need to be that picky infact, just a general understanding of which card goes against which foe should help. And that information is available on the card itself on the bottom right. If you want to save Teeth then you can spend as much time as him on the card swapping.

Last edited:

hades8840

Squire
You guys with 2500 plus points aren't playing better than the rest of us, you are spending diamonds. I would too, if I had the money, lol, but I wouldn't pretend otherwise.
You are spending diamonds if you have that many points, quit pretending otherwise.
Nah just cause you can not seem to grasp how to make the best of what you have I was the same till I actually started reading how to play and once you see that its not that hard like just now I used 3 steal cards on the boss plus defeated the boss that gave me 12 gold keys enough to open the chest for 3 days on reset that alone is over 100 points

Kommodor

Merchant
I currently have 3165 points in the prize scale, I have beaten the boss 2-3 times, and I have not yet spent a single diamond on this event...