• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Titantropo

Farmer
What in the world is a "workshop building"? I have to build 3/4, but can only find residential buildings, production buildings, goods buildings, cultural buildings, decorations, military buildings, roads, expansions, great buildings.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I've played around for a bit with this minigame. It's easy if you understand rock, paper, scissor with the addition of a joker and aces. A few remarks:

1) game doesn't offer to bail out for teeth health to continue after HP unexpectedly dropped to 0
2) no opportunity to buy additional packages of random cards :/
3.) offensive power up cards besides thief are the once getting you in the position of claiming the bosses' spoils. Use healing cards and you've shot yourself in the foot as you'll run out of cards. Heal with the 10hp buy option. Use the get hp+deal damage when facing the boss

It doesn't male any sense to raise the amount of teeth we get, then raise the amount of points needed for the grand prize and keys needed for daily prize. Even with the 3.3k extra teeth it is still doubtful I will get all 8 levels of the event building

hades8840

Squire
It doesn't male any sense to raise the amount of teeth we get, then raise the amount of points needed for the grand prize and keys needed for daily prize. Even with the 3.3k extra teeth it is still doubtful I will get all 8 levels of the event building
Then your doing something wrong I missed two days because of a bug and had no idea what i was doing for a few days reading the tips here though and now with the extra teeth I should be ablke to do it I am on around 2100 points at the moment but have enough keys to get 1k more points

e2m2

Squire
Then your doing something wrong I missed two days because of a bug and had no idea what i was doing for a few days reading the tips here though and now with the extra teeth I should be ablke to do it I am on around 2100 points at the moment but have enough keys to get 1k more points
Agreed. I'm at 2,500 points right now, and when I spend the keys I still have, I will be at 4,200, and that's if I don't play any more dungeons for the rest of the event.

Unless, of course, Inno decides to "rebalance" things again. :D

To summarize.
I used the teeth given by INNO, but could not in any way complete a dongеon. It's just the way the game turns things so that you can't win the last eleventh round. Other than that, using 2600 teeth, I was practically unable to make much progress.
Mainly because I can't buy a pack of cards.
That's the penalizing feature built into the game - not being able to win, or only winning when our nice FOE slot machine decides.
There's also something else I've noticed from previous events - when you buy packs, in this case with teeth, the software is set up so you don't win much, and the further you go with purchased packs, the more those restrictions increase.
It's no different here. The only difference is that here you can't complete the cycle.
And you control absolutely nothing.
These 3.3 K teeth are equivalent to approximately 8000 diamonds or 50 Euros. And there's not much progress, not to say it's downright miserable.
To achieve something decent as a result would require a cost in the 400 Euro range, and when you add in the 25 for the gold prizes, the picture gets very funny.
It's obvious that the creators of this event were only looking at the eventual revenue and didn't pay any attention to how the event itself unfolded.
Hence all the insanity they are unable to counter or balance.
And if these are the new mechanisms they intend to implement - merci!
This event is a total failure and there is no way it can be changed in a positive direction and balanced, so I think it's a good idea to warn your live server friends not to spend their money in vain.

e2m2

Squire
To summarize.
I used the teeth given by INNO, but could not in any way complete a dongеon. It's just the way the game turns things so that you can't win the last eleventh round. Other than that, using 2600 teeth, I was practically unable to make much progress.
Not sure what you're doing wrong. I completed 3 dungeons and spent a total of 1,140 teeth, and I had a bunch of cards leftover which get converted into keys at the end. I could have probably spent less teeth if I purchased fewer cards, but I wanted to play it safe.

Not sure what you're doing wrong. I completed 3 dungeons and spent a total of 1,140 teeth, and I had a bunch of cards leftover which get converted into keys at the end. I could have probably spent less teeth if I purchased fewer cards, but I wanted to play it safe.
Nothing wrong. I have reed all the strategies people explain, I tested many of them during the event, but things turn this way

I`m at 2700 points, so it`s not so far from your result

Kronan

Viceroy
Couple of feedback notes:
1) TY Inno - appreciate the teeth compensation offered (a few thousand or so to each player).
2) The changes are encouraging, I played more in earnest to learn this game after your "wad" of teeth were placed in my teeth well. I was being stopped out each day because I couldn't earn more. It seems better to have a huge wad underneath each player, but this once again goes back to the sandbox idea. I had to learn what I did with YOUR RESOURCES. However, no matter what - It always feels like I"m standing on a razor's edge as to determine:
a) Did I pick the best warrior possible to fight my opponent?
b) DO i have enough health to prevail?
c) What's better to use, a special card or warrior
3) Why does it cost teeth to redraw? Don't I have a deck of choices? It seems I can't get to the deck unless I pay to redraw. How about showing me the deck and then asking me if I want something different, then I'll pay for it.
4) There is so much minigame "micro-strategy" to work on. I am unable to focus on getting to the event overall "macro" strategy = getting the event prize, and moving with energy down the reward line to do that.

I can already see my inability (failing?) to secure the event prize, but am grateful for what I'm winning "along the way".

In summary, not my cup of tea, event type. I gave it the old college try and kept to my prime directive as a beta tester: Provide feedback. I will continue to play and offer suggestions/feedback, but that's about all I can do.

e2m2

Squire
It seems I can't get to the deck unless I pay to redraw. How about showing me the deck and then asking me if I want something different, then I'll pay for it.
That's what the deck icon is on the top right side, isn't it? You can see your entire deck at any time.