• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
That's not true !

The distribution of keys differ from each boss. E.g. for the zombie boss we get a different number of keys than for the vampire boss!
Oh, I didn't notice. Then I would kindly expect and suggest to give reward for every boss getting defeated to be in the same amount of keys which is like,
4 gold keys
3 silver keys
2 bronze keys
for every dungeon boss.

Easy small change which will benefit much after rush quests in the event (and while rush quests also it benefits much). I know, players have steal cards but still making constant key rewards will help the players to plan their progress very keenly.

CrashBoom

Legend
That's not true !

The distribution of keys differ from each boss. E.g. for the zombie boss we get a different number of keys than for the vampire boss!
it is true

all boss give the same amount of keys

BUT:
you get extra keys for your remaining cards
every normal card gives an extra silver key
and every unused ability card gives a gold key

so it wasn't the boss who gave you different amount of keys
but the remaining cards

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
it is true

all boss give the same amount of keys

BUT:
you get extra keys for your remaining cards
every normal card gives an extra silver key
and every unused ability card gives a gold key

so it wasn't the boss who gave you different amount of keys
but the remaining cards
Thanks for confirming the keys are same for every boss. After their comment, I thought like so far random generation of key rewards didn't pull the keys in that way to me. Easily got confused!!

Retired Guy

Marquis
Is the "dungeon tip" really an indicator of a better deck, or just a statement of facts like on the game splash screen when loading?

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Is the "dungeon top" really an indicator of a better deck, or just a statement of facts like on the game splash screen when loading?

If you mean the "use X deck to outshine Y other deck", it means they have a higher proportion of cards with a type advantage.

Werewolf deck has:
  • 8 x Werewolf
  • 2 x Vampire
  • 2 x Zombie
  • 3 x Witch
Every Werewolf card deals additional damage against Vampire cards. So statistically you should be receiving a card in your card capable of dealing extra damage more often when you pick Werewolf compared to the other two decks when up against Vampires.

The enemy definitely has a different deck from what you have access to: they only have 11 cards, you have 15. I haven't really scrutinized the enemy deck ratio. But if you have a enemy card you're poorly matched up against that's when you should probably be redrawing to save on healing costs

joyfulrider

Squire
Is the "dungeon top" really an indicator of a better deck, or just a statement of facts like on the game splash screen when loading?
After playing all three dungeons, decided not to follow any tip.

I will keep Zombies dungeon which is a last preferred dungeon and use as free run daily meaning without using any :htooth: and definitely will lose before meeting the boss.

Remaining two dungeons,

First preference goes to werewolves dungeon once a day start and try to grab gold keys as much I can by defeating the boss.

Then Vampire dungeon, if still rush quests are available, definitely push for defeating the boss.

If no rush quests available,
vampire, zombies both dungeons are free run daily and for werewolves dungeon only aims for steal ability card and definitely not willing to defeat the boss, but if chance available wish to steal the keys from boss during this time and won't bother about losing after stealing. Even if doesn't meet the boss, If two gold keys obtained during this time, happy to lose when no rust quests available.

This is how I am going to play in live, I don't know if I get final building full set with this approach, but made my mind to go with this plan even if it is considered as wrong approach. If any new buff or nerf comes this week, I will change the approach according to it. Everything lies in the hands of development team now.

CDmark

Baronet
Is the "dungeon tip" really an indicator of a better deck, or just a statement of facts like on the game splash screen when loading?
Yes it is better
Ex
choose Zomb to outshine Wolf, the last 3 card are wolf so you have attack bonus and my last deck, there we 6 wolves in the dungeon

and every dungeon I have done since the fix, the tip has been valid. I trust it.

joyfulrider

Squire
I can use big HP bottle when my heart health is less than equal to 4/14. For anything above 4/14 heart health preventing it to use big health bottle.

Same happens for medium health potion too when it's maximum value reached in it. First time encountering this. Is this intentional behavior?

For 5/14, preventing the big bottle HP is too much. Just for one heart extra it didn't allow me to use it because 5+10 is 15, but it's maximum is 14 only. Oh my great foe dev's, I cannot wait to hug you for your intellectual work in this event.

hades8840

Squire
I thought we were getting some teeth today because of fridays update? so where are they????
Yeah was hoping it would of happened by now so going forward I can work out best way to try finish this event .. with the days I couldnt play due to a bug they couldnt fix I lost a lot