• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

HardWire

Farmer
This is the balance logic inno used: People complaining about no teeth so we give them more teeth, BUT we increase the amount of points needed for each grand prize collection from 100 to 300, AND we increase the amount of keys needed to open a chest thus negating the additional teeth. That is how you do a rebalance without affecting the balance.
I love this plan! I'm excited to be part of it! Lets do it!
:eek:

These kind of improvements are needed to this event,

1) Redraw button, before selecting card itself reducing 5 count. Please modify it like after selecting some card, it can reduce the :htooth: value. Let the Dev's bring some logic to handle first 5 and then 20 under 'choose' button instead of redraw button (which is very easy to do since enemy card stay the with the same sequence number card).

2) On performing redraw, not showing all the available cards. That's okay, somehow compromise for this ugly strategy. But if ability cards available, please give one ability card without miss on every redraw. Showing multiple ability cards are okay, but if players has ability card(s) and while doing redraw not showing any of the ability card is unacceptable. Dev's can pick any one ability card randomly on the available list of cards from players tends to be more acceptable approach to this painful event.

3) For ability cards, don't force the players to exit or stay only. Let them allow to collect :htooth: from quests or any other way to pick their favorite card after increasing :htooth: value.

Myself not a big fan of this event but these improvements may reduce the hate spread as per my guess.
If our foe team developers are that much keen observers, we could have got a better game experience very long back. It's better not to hope for anything. If expecting something and they didn't deliver means, it will give very huge disappointment. So be ready for everything.

Norde

Merchant
DayRecommended?DeckResultBronzeSilverGoldenCard1Card2Card3Redraw5HP10HPSUM
2023.10.13YesVampiresRound111496FrenzyFrenzyHealx501110
2023.10.13YesZombiesRound111496HealFrenzyHealx1202230
2023.10.13NoWerewolvesRound101343FrenzyFrenzyFrenzyx702205
SUM412215SUM545:htooth:
2023.10.14YesVampiresRound101343HealVile Re.Frenzyx812255
2023.10.14YesWerewolvesRound111496FrenzyHealFrenzyx1002220
2023.10.14YesZombiesRound111496FrenzyHealFrenzyx1202230
SUM412215SUM705:htooth:

Even if it is one or two rounds less, the 3900 goal is still within reach. :like:

Never let your opponent deal bonus damage, always redraw. Except round11 (or if you give up), if you defeat your opponent and your life drops to 0, you still win.

If you start a dungeon, or it is the first 1-2-3.. cards is like... the opponent HP is 1-2-3 (low), but your card basic damage is 3-4, 3-5 .. (high, best cards), redraw! A 2HP enemy you can defeat with a 1-2 basic dmg +1 faction bonus card or with a same faction card with 2-3 basic dmg, or witch cards, your choice. Don't waste best cards on first round.

Sometimes you can defeat with the same faction, for example I had a 4-5basic dmg werewolves, opponent 4hp werewolves 2-4dmg, and in this dungeon werewolves are in disadvantage. So why not?

Frenzy is pretty good card for late rounds, one card always need for boss.

:unhappy: They improved the graphics but not in a way that helps the players.

There needs to be a low health warning if you will not survive the current card.

There needs to be a way to back out of choosing a new card.

There needs to be a way to buy cards when you run out.

Basically ways to prevent the player from automatically losing because I just spent 200 teeth on buying cards just to forget to check my HP and lose anyway. Really pissed off every day I have to play this event because something like this happens. :unhappy:

e2m2

Squire
There needs to be a low health warning if you will not survive the current card.

Basically ways to prevent the player from automatically losing because I just spent 200 teeth on buying cards just to forget to check my HP and lose anyway. Really pissed off every day I have to play this event because something like this happens. :unhappy:
Ha... yes, happened to me a few times as well. You get so engrossed in figuring out which card to use that you forget to check your HP. A warning, like you suggested, would be helpful.

:unhappy: They improved the graphics but not in a way that helps the players.

There needs to be a way to back out of choosing a new card.

There needs to be a way to buy cards when you run out.

These are suggested already in the feedback thread, but not many people in the forum consider it useful or like it. And it is weekend time, suggesting any good improvement this time might get missed due to other comments added continuously in the thread.

Players who don't want to use diamonds for the events, going to hate this event for sure. There is no remedy for it.

Yes, it is the best ability card.

For the 10th card enemy, I got the chance to use Frenzy card, but didn't use it and performed redraw with "vile renewal" ability card, Instantly 2 health and 3 damage. Now I used normal,,, card with best attack, since I have left with frenzy and this normal card. My normal card defeat the 10th card for sure, but opponent card stating base attack '5-7' + 4bonus and I have 10hp. Clicked on the fight, my HP becomes zero, because enemy card gives me 11 hp damage. Painful loss with frenzy in the hand but didn't meet the boss. If I use Frenzy on 10th card, I could have got one gold key from 10th enemy card and painful loss from the enemy boss since having only one normal card left.

I did a small miscalculation and got lost. Also, I didn't thought to increase health because for the 9th card I just used full big bottle HP. Buying two HP for 20 :htooth: might have solved this confusion on the 10th card but it strikes the mind after getting the defeat.

In this, I hate the concept of "5-7" enemy base attack too, why can't they directly tell us how strong the base attack from enemy card like 5 or 6 or 7. What was the problem for doing it. Why developer not doing this which might have helped everyone to understand the attack calculation very easily. Event is for fun and not to make us perform something in the assumption.

Thunderdome

Emperor
This is the balance logic inno used: People complaining about no teeth so we give them more teeth, BUT we increase the amount of points needed for each grand prize collection from 100 to 300, AND we increase the amount of keys needed to open a chest thus negating the additional teeth. That is how you do a rebalance without affecting the balance.
Exactly put. If they wanted to give us more teeth, they should have left all other elements alone. I am already at the part where I get a new quest each day now, so we will see how this will pan out.

Boo...

Baronet
  • On Monday, we will grant every player some :htooth: for free. The amount is not final yet, we will notify you on Monday. We will also update the league point progress then.

Why do we need teeth if we can’t win? Just collect the keys on the way to the finish line?
Out of 11 cards, they offer me the worst three. I reach the finish line with the weakest cards. You're rigging the cards, that's obvious.
It's not interesting to play without winning.
No interest in this event.

After the upgrade this event isn`t only a failure, but a fake. It turns almost unfaisable to get the building.
They promest to give some theets on Monday, but something of the equivalent of between 5000 and 10 000 diamonds are needed to rebalance the chaos and our little friends will never do that. They can instead give some more BP or fragments. Surprised?
I already told it - this guys don`t know what they`re doing. And this crapy bug, that stops the unities training is for many people a problem, because meanwhile GBG is going on.
Total failure all over the place...

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
DayRecommended?DeckResultBronzeSilverGoldenCard1Card2Card3Redraw5HP10HPSUM
2023.10.13YesVampiresRound111496FrenzyFrenzyHealx501110
2023.10.13YesZombiesRound111496HealFrenzyHealx1202230
2023.10.13NoWerewolvesRound101343FrenzyFrenzyFrenzyx702205
SUM412215SUM545:htooth:
2023.10.14YesVampiresRound101343HealVile Re.Frenzyx812255
2023.10.14YesWerewolvesRound111496FrenzyHealFrenzyx1002220
2023.10.14YesZombiesRound111496FrenzyHealFrenzyx1202230
SUM412215SUM705:htooth:

Even if it is one or two rounds less, the 3900 goal is still within reach. :like:

Never let your opponent deal bonus damage, always redraw. Except round11 (or if you give up), if you defeat your opponent and your life drops to 0, you still win.

If you start a dungeon, or it is the first 1-2-3.. cards is like... the opponent HP is 1-2-3 (low), but your card basic damage is 3-4, 3-5 .. (high, best cards), redraw! A 2HP enemy you can defeat with a 1-2 basic dmg +1 faction bonus card or with a same faction card with 2-3 basic dmg, or witch cards, your choice. Don't waste best cards on first round.

Sometimes you can defeat with the same faction, for example I had a 4-5basic dmg werewolves, opponent 4hp werewolves 2-4dmg, and in this dungeon werewolves are in disadvantage. So why not?

Can you show a video next time?since those numbers are ridicolous for me because I spent now 485 teeths for 1 boss (not defeated)

Edit
Your tables are only a luckies round.
Never you'll have the same skills cards.
those were my cards in this round:

I had steal reward's boss twice

Last edited:

chrisi3210

Steward
Do you have to defeat all bosses every day to get 3000-3900 progress points? Is just one boss enough and you just click through the rest?

Which boss would be recommended then?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Defeating boss of different dungeon cannot be performed with same tactics.

soul_sever_card_helped.jpg
For the above dungeon, redraw used 7 times, picked 3 ability cards in one shot one time (steal, soul server, madness) and second time picked only frenzy and vile cards, and maximum HP used 5 times. To defeat the boss, frenzy and vile card helped. Steal card used on the boss with redraw help. Really suprised on the soul server ability card, it really helped on the necessary time of fight.

frenzy_used_on_10thcard.jpg
For this dungeon, redraw usage and HP usage is similar to the above dungeon, but ability cards all used before meeting the boss except frenzy and expected like using frenzy card will kill the boss, but boss stays alive and myself left with one normal card to defeat the boss, which myself cannot distinguish it as luck or followed tactics correctly (possibly a mere fluke).

IMO, this much strong mini-game understanding with limited event time duration going to irritate many players.

Rewards are not effective too, placed 300 progress now itself to make us say 200 is okay because we could have argued like 100 to 200 is unnecessary, but now we are only requesting 200 progress since 300 is given already (clever business mind).

Defeating the boss, always allotted with 3 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze keys. Please modify the reward like,
4g, 3s and 2b keys because redraw is not allowing us to pick our desired card whenever required. So to balance it, reward one key extra in each key category (gold, silver and bronze) by defeating the boss as a compromising factor.