• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

estrid

Baronet
GLITCH

ok looks like the calendar event is fixed, but now when I clicked a pumpkin for reward, no screen appears. I did notice after clicking a pumpkin I rcvd 2 FPs, so I think the rewards are still applying, just no image
Happened to me, too. The first pumpkin I picked up showed a reward window, the second one didn't. But it wasn't tp's, none appeared, so no idea what it was.

Herr Voxner

Merchant
So for me the daily special is the most important thing (I don't care about Horror Circuit, its terrible and I won't bother with it or the calendar).

I'm stunned with the lack of daily pumpkins showing up... tons of light bulbs, teddy bears and other such things. I burned through about 1600 tickets with a daily house of horrors prize and never got a single daily special! Make more daily special items pop up please...too many blank fogs.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Piece​
Was​
Is​
Change​
Organ​
7% AttDef​
3%DefAtt, 5%AttDef​
Worse​
Wheel of Death​
4 FP​
3 FP​
Worse​
Terror Teacups​
A bunch of defensive army stats​
8%DefDef, 7%DefAtt, 6%AttDef​
Better​
Clowntown​
15 Goods​
2FP, 15 Goods​
Better​
Helter Skelter​
10 Goods, 6 FP​
10 Goods, 6 FP​
No Change​

The intended set is up 1 FP and 4% AttDef.

The custom layouts are heavily nerfed. No sense in Wheel of Death spams anymore, little gained from eliminating teacups or clown town now, actually punished for skipping the teacups road now.

So it's slightly better on a casual basis and significantly worse to play around with.

hades8840

Squire
I was hoping I could gain FP from this as i will have around a dozen of the selections by end but not sure its even worth the space it will use now

BritishBoy

Marquis
Set used to be pointless for developed players and still is after a change of stats. If I would have a new town and plenty of space I'd put it out Only if I have nothing better. And remembering extremely greedy random on first day of event with HoH selection kits and whole 2020 Halloween event extremely greedy random on live I seriously consider to skip this event even on beta. Only complete 34 quests for surprise box. Same on my live worlds. IMHO.