• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

BritishBoy

Marquis
Let's wait a little bit and learn Inno definition of generoucity of attacking boost :)
Edit: a generous att boost is for defensive army just noticed. A turn off for me right away. Well, I got some autumn fields so I guess I'll hope for some nice attacking bonus from new year event :)

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
The maniacal desire to reach that players take unnecessary bonuses for attacking and defending the city looks frightening. Halloween...

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Terror teacup description in the announcement is wrong (or could always hope that the announcement is right and it's wrong in-game)

2). Defensive Boost for Attacking Armies

The boost is for defending army

podkap1970

Emperor
Pieces are like s...t, I will avoid the calendar and go for House of the Wolf kits ...
good luck with that, both events (Archaeology and Halloween) had a very low chance for daily Specials

Edit: even i will might try it too, but i will keep some 'tools' for daily calender sticker

Havik79

Baronet
I hope there is better layout because this is garbage.

So the mystery box gives, selection kit, 2hour supply rush, and 30fp.

AGranolaBar

Squire
Terror teacup description in the announcement is wrong (or could always hope that the announcement is right and it's wrong in-game)

2). Defensive Boost for Attacking Armies

The boost is for defending army
Also for Clown Town.
It only has 2 bonuses 1. coins 2. goods
The announcement has 1. coins 2. coins 3. goods

-Alin-

Emperor
good luck with that, both events (Archaeology and Halloween) had a very low chance for daily Specials

Edit: even i will might try it too, but i will keep some 'tools' for daily calender sticker

Review:
1630499373606.png
Exception being this last bear ...1630499432000.png
1630499489398.png

Result:
3 SELECTION KITS FOR HOUSE OF HORRORS
1630500272091.png

Q:Should I be dissapointed more than the actual set?
A: Yes ...
Q: Should I quit this event?
A: YES X2

I avoided the light bulbs on the map like Dracula did with the light, I went ONLY for pumpkins and it wasn't enough to get more than 3 kits, but I got 12 drummers and I really LIKE THEM ...

Event by event it seems that is more difficult to obtain daily prizes. I sacrificed the calendar and I hoped to be better going after kits, Now I think I did the BIG MISTAKE ever thinking I could gather more kits for House of Horrors, at lest the set pieces are expensive to be sold in AD and buy something else ...

Last edited:

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Event by event it seems that is more difficult to obtain daily prizes. I sacrificed the calendar and I hoped to be better going after kits, Now I think I did the BIG MISTAKE ever thinking I could gather more kits for House of Horrors ...
I tried to get a few pumpkins and understood that this was going to be like the Archaeology event, but reversed. In that event, I didn't care about daily prizes and only went for calendar items and statues; in this one, % for daily prizes are still very low but the main prize is unappealing as well, so I'll just play it relaxed and see what happens...

Fenix

Viceroy
I wasn't supposed to say anything (at this point I think my opinion here is useless), but here it goes:
- As in the 2 years before I think it will not be possible to get all 8 toys.
- after last year they messed up in the live version obtaining the "post it" (the stickers), this year they kept the difficulty in finding them already in the beta version.
It's hard for me to understand this fixation on making the game difficult for those who play it, it's frustrating.

podkap1970

Emperor
@NinjAlin well thats sad, 3 kits out of 6 you need (lvl 1 you get from AD, i guess soon the Kits aswell)

i will avoid the lightbulbs aswell this time, with calender you get 200 FPs plus some other stuff
with my luck i will not get all dolls/bears, i will try to get them too

-Alin-

Emperor
@NinjAlin well thats sad, 3 kits out of 6 you need (lvl 1 you get from AD, i guess soon the Kits aswell)

i will avoid the lightbulbs aswell this time, with calender you get 200 FPs plus some other stuff
with my luck i will not get all dolls/bears, i will try to get them too

I had 3 upgrades from previous event, with 3 kits won today and one base building also from inventory I put down another house of the wolf ...
I hope for 6 more kits this event (have another base building in inventory) but I am not sure I will be lucky ...

Speaking of toys, I have first 6, I am missing last 2 of them. Never got all of them in any event, maybe this will be the first.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I actually don't mind the bonuses for the defending army. I play PVP arena in my main world and defence bonus gets me higher up the rankings as you don't loose so much when attacked (or it puts people off attacking you). I've noticed a couple of event buildings have had bonuses for the defending army either side of that being released (or had an option for defending army bonuses), such as Bear Mountain and Athlon Abbey.

However all the rewards from a full set of lvl 2 buildings from this event seem to be very low compared to what you get from other event buildings. I'm not sure it's worth the space.

In beta I will probably go for as much of it as I can as I have quite an early stages city where it will be useful, but not sure about the worlds I play in the international server.